Uno

Life As We Know It
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

A/N

I know you guys might be confused, but I didn't know how to continue "All the Broken Pieces". Maybe in the future I could, but I came up with a new idea and I revamped my story better (at least for me, haha) 

This is basically comedy as opposed to the other one which was angst. I promise to update this one as often as I can. I still am in the middle of my exams and finished one off today, hence my update :D (I needed a break from the books too anyway). 

Tell me how you feel about it :D If you don't like it, I can put it back to the other one, but I might take some time to do that further. I'm trying to experiment, you see. haha! 

Anyways, that is all for today. Don't forget to tell me what you think! :D 

Chapter One 

Annyeong everyone, my name is Kwon Yuri and I’m here to tell you my story.

To begin with, I never really wanted to have children.

You know why? Because I don’t feel like I can handle them as smoothly as I’d want to. Another reason is also the video we were once showed in secondary-school.

The woman within the said content was basically screaming bloody murder with sweat all over her pretty face whilst her husband patted her in the head, encouraging her that she was doing just fine. The camera unfortunately, panned to the horror right between her legs.

BLOOD.

SLUDGE

CARNAGE.

And even so, the vast bush that had a tiny little head squeezing its way out.

While everyone in the seminar basically gasped in bewilderment, I looked around them in repulsion murmuring, “Boya ige?! What’s wrong with you all! This is far from ordinary!”

From then on…. I always reminded myself to never have children.

Of course, when you grow up, you can change your mind. Everyone obviously gets married, and have children.

Truth is, I just never thought pushing a tiny human out of me can turn my into something that

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter