War

Uriga Nugu?

The whole flight was spent trying to figure out how to get to safety when we landed. For sure there would be more thugs waiting for us when we arrived. We would have to fight our way out. As hours passed I found myself becoming anxious. Rome had tried multiple times to reassure me that all would be fine. "Minji calm down." He ordered me when I started to fidget. I grabbed him by the shoulders and forced him to look at me.

"Barom......something's not right." I told him.

"It'll be fine." He said again. He was trying to convince himself more than me at this point. When the time hit one hour left, I couldn't hold back my tears.

"It's serious this time." I whispered as I played with the ring on my finger.

"Do you think it's th-" Rome got cut off by someone tapping him on the shoulder. When we saw who it was, our eyes widened.

"Did you follow us?" I glared at him.

"This is not the time to hate each other so get your together and listen to me." Daniel hissed.

"So I take it you know someone's after us?" Rome raised an eyebrow at him.

"Not just you. They ambushed my house not long after you left." He informed us. As I let the information soak in, Daniel convinced the guy next to us to switch seats with him so now the three of us were huddled together in the middle section of the plane.

"Any ideas on getting out of Incheon alive?" I asked him. 

"We're just gonna have to lay low and get out of there as fast as possible." Daniel sighed. "If something happens I really want you to know that I still love you. I never stopped." He told me. I was distraught with his sudden confession.

"Now's not the time for that." Rome mildly glared at him.

"Anyway I let the others know what's going on. They said while you guys were gone they took care of Taeil, B-Bomb, and U-Kwon. Zico's on a rampage. Him and Kyung destroyed the apartment. C-CLOWN and Dalmatian are living in a safe house for now." Daniel updated us.

"As I was saying before you appeared," Rome growled at Daniel, "do you think the boss is behind this?" 

"I know he's behind this." Daniel emphasized.

"How are you so sure?" I asked him.

"Inati said he personally paid them a visit not long after you guys left." Daniel told us.

"Why is he doing this?" I questioned him.

"He must think we've lived long enough." Rome spat.

"I think he has another reason for suddenly waging war on our syndicate." I pondered the idea.

"Either way we might not live to see the next sunrise." Daniel sighed for the nth time since we saw him.

"We only have half an hour until we land. Let's use it to the best of our ability." Rome put his game face on. For the next 30 minutes we decided on what we would do as soon as we landed. When the plane began it's descent. we swapped our clothes in for something different so we wouldn't be spotted as easily. As the doors opened I took Rome's hand in my left and Daniel's on my right. We merged into the middle of the crowd and acted as normal as we could. There were thugs all over the place, clearly looking for us. We made our way outside. So far so good. As we waited for a taxi, I tried not to look around in fear of giving us away. Our disguises must've not worked because just as we were about to get into a taxi, someone grabbed me roughly.

"Minji!" One of the boys yelled my name. I immediately retaliated and kicked him in the balls. I screamed at Daniel and Rome to escape before they too were caught. They refused to go but as I swore at them they reluctantly took off. When they left, I calmly fought off as many bastards as I could knowing that at least the boys were safe, but they just kept coming wave after wave. I didn't think the boss was one to make a scene like this but I was far off. If he commanded this, then we were in big trouble. After taking my fair share of hits, the world started to go fuzzy. I faintly saw someone inject something into my arms before I completely out.