Baby

Uriga Nugu?

After a few more minutes of Inati threatening Youngwon to watch his mouth, the guys finally settled down and went to sleep. I knew the boys had some strange sleeping habits but I had thought they had long forgotten them. I was irritated when Jisu started to snore, Simon screamed in his sleep, Youngwon sleep walked, and Inati wrapped his arms and legs around me. I sighed knowing I was in for a long night. I did my best to fall asleep but I only ended up taking a 2 hour nap. When I woke up the next morning I was cranky as . It didn't help that the boys were up and arguing already. I was at my limit. I picked up my gun and fired it at all the members before walking out into the living room. I didn't look back knowing they all dodged my shots. 

"ing idiots....." I muttered to myself as I collapsed onto the couch. It took me a few seconds to realize someone was underneath me. "Mianhae Rome." I quickly rolled off the C-CLOWN leader.

"It's okay." He told me. "You sounded pretty annoyed. Feel like talking?" 

"I'm sure you guys heard shots last night and this morning. My boys were bickering. They're almost all 30 but still act like children." I ran my fingers through my hair in frustration. Rome let out a little laugh as he observed my state of fatigue. 

"They're just fooling around." Rome told me. "Ignore them." He ended in English. I was thrilled at that one phrase, delighted to have met another English speaker. 

"I love your Australian accent. It's gorgeous!" I replied in English. He had a moment of shock but got over it pretty quickly as we continued our conversation in English. While we were talking all of the C-CLOWN members joined us in the living room. 

"Good morning!" I greeted them in Korean. They answered back cheerfully. "Now where are my es? I'll be back." I got up and went into the room my idiots were in. Simon was still sleeping. Inati and Jisu were in the bathroom showering together and Youngwon was getting dressed. I went over to Simon and shook him. 

"Go away." He mumbled and covered his head with a pillow.

"Aww you're so adorable! Now get up you son of a ." I smacked his before making my way over to the leader's side of the closet. Digging through the pile of my clothes that I left there for when I needed them, I pulled out a pair of white denim cutoff shorts and a peach over the shoulder shirt that stopped a few inches above my midriff. After putting them on, I went over to the mirror on the opposite side of the room and dissected my outfit. My hair didn't look quite right down, so I pulled it up into its usual messy bun. 

"Look who looks beautiful even after throwing a fit." Jisu taunted as him and Inati came out of the bathroom with towels around their waists. I picked my gun up signaling him to shut the up before I killed him.

"Maybe I should take that gun back." Inati pondered as he got changed. 

"NO! It's my baby." I cuddled my gun to my chest.

"If you want a baby then let's make one." Simon suggested as he got up and headed to the bathroom.

"Yah!" I hisses at him. He just shrugged and entered the bathroom. I sighed. "I'm heading out to the living room. Hurry up and come out as well." I told the guys before heading back to the C-CLOWN members. As I took a seat next to Rome again, I felt a pair of eyes on me. I looked up and locked eyes with T.K. I winked at him before continuing my conversation with Rome. Suddenly the C-CLOWN leader wrapped his arms around me pulling me against his chest. "What are you doing?" I asked him, aware that our lips were almost touching.

"I like you alot. Will you be mine gorgeous?"