Capable

Uriga Nugu?

As the two leaders talked about what would happen from now on with SPEED deciding to become a gang, I moved closer to the maknae. Sungmin and I conversed and before we knew it my hand was resting on his thigh. I felt his hand casually rest on top of mine. He gave me a shy smile as we continued to talk. I was thrilled that my feelings for him were reciprocated. Suddenly the leaders got our attention.

"Dalmatian and SPEED are now officially allies in taking down Block B and any other gang that threatens to mess with us." Inati announced. We all started cheering but the strict Dalmatian leader shushed us quickly. "However, SPEED is not trained yet."

"In order for us to get to Dalmatian's level, we will be trained by their very own Minji-ssi." Taewoon announced. I was so shocked that I started stuttering. 

"B-bwoh? Me? Train them? I'm not even advanced yet!" I told Inati.

"Minji I saw how you dealt with your first mission. You are more than capable of being able to train these guys." Inati tried to coax me. I thought about it for awhile.

"Alright I'll do it." I announced. Everyone cheered. "But don't complain about my training methods." I warned them.

"We won't!" SPEED echoed back. On the outside I had a poker face, but on the inside my feels were threatening to bubble over. It took everything in me not to jump on all the members one by one and make out with them. 

"Congratulations on your students Minji." Simon smiled at me sarcastically. I had the sudden urge to punch him in the face but I didn't.

"So yeah your training will start tomorrow. You can use our underground gym." Inati informed SPEED before turning to me. "You won't have to work at the cafe for awhile Minji. You'll get paid for training them instead. Deal?" I shook the leader's hand without hesitation, sealing my fate.

"Meet in front of this place. Minji will be waiting for you." Inati handed Taewoon a slip of paper with an address on it. With that we said our good nights and good byes before stepping out of SPEED's dorm. The five of us headed back down to Jisu's car. It was a silent drive back to BTS' dorm but I was kind of thankful for it. I needed some time to think. What if I can't control myself around the guys? What if I can't teach them well? If someone gets hurt would it be my fault for not training them right? The what ifs never stopped even after we had gotten to the dorms and I had gotten out of Jisu's car. Which reminded me, I'd be using my motorcycle for the first time in a while tomorrow. The guys had warned me not to forget my gun and to watch my back at all times. I entered the dorm, checking my phone to see that it was 1:00 am. We had left SPEED's dorm pretty late. I went straight into the kitchen to make some food for the boys. Putting together all their favorite dishes, I finished cooking around 1:30 am.

"ABCDEFGH Hakuna Matata!" I rapped J-Hope's part in Boy in Luv as I set the table for the boys' return. Just as I was putting down the last plate, they walked in. I went to greet each one of them with a bright smile, hug, and kiss on the cheek. "How was your day?" I asked them.

"Tiring." They all responded like usual.

"Get changed then come back and have some food." I ushered them off to their own rooms. Soon enough all of them were sitting around the table and digging in. The fatigue was visible on all their faces. I felt bad that I couldn't do anything to help. "When's your next day off?" I asked them.

"Next month." My brother told me.

"Remember don't push yourselves too much. Your health comes first." I told them. They all nodded silently finishing up their meal and getting up to go get ready for bed. I sighed as I started cleaning up and doing the dishes. By the time I was done, the boys had all retreated into their own rooms to sleep. I knew I needed some rest as well if I wanted to be prepared to train SPEED. I entered my room quietly trying not to wake Jin up. I was surprised to find him playing on his phone.

"Jinnie what are you doing? Get some sleep." I told him.

"Noona." He said quietly motioning for me to sit beside him. I did and he put his head on my shoulder. I sighed and wrapped my arm around him, running my fingers through his hair.

"What's wrong Jinnie?" I asked him.

"I missed you." He said,  playing with the rings on my fingers.

"I know I've been distant lately. Sorry." I apologized. He didn't say a word and just kissed my neck softly. He continued to kiss up to my jaw before I stopped him. "I'll be right here. Now go to sleep." I persuaded him. He let go of me and laid down on one side of the bed, leaving me space to lay down as well. After we were both under covers Jin wrapped his arms around me and I slipped my legs between his.

"Good night noona." He whispered in my ear. Before we knew it, sleep had overtaken us both. When I woke up the next morning, Jin was gone. I checked my phone to see that it was only 7:30 am and the boys were gone like usual. I got out of Jin's bed to get ready to train SPEED. I had to meet them around 8:30 am.

"Gotta look amazing but natural." I muttered to myself. I wore the same black sports bra and spandex shorts combo from when BTOB trained me with a jacket on top. I could take it off when I got to the gym. I put some necessities into my bag along with some money and my phone. Throwing my hair up into a messy bun, I applied some eyeliner and bb cream before deciding that I looked presentable enough to step out of the dorm. Like usual, I was running late. I ran out of the dorm around 8:15 and jumped on my motorcycle. I peeled out of the lot right away and headed to my destination to meet SPEED. When I got there, the guys were all waiting outside. 

"Good morning!" Everyone chirped. I led them into the seemingly normal looking building and down a bunch of floors until we got to the underground gym. I unlocked it and instructed the guys to put their stuff down.

"How about we start off with you guys performing Don't Tease Me? I'm a Deeps so I'd really appreciate it. I love your new song." I told them.

"Yeah no problem. We're honored you like us and our music." Taewoon beamed at me. I hurried to sit on the floor as the guys got into their positions. I pulled out my phone and played their song for them. As soon as theystarted my eyes were glued to them the entire time. I don't even think I blinked. When they were done, the members all collapsed to the ground. I got up and walked over to them.

"You guys are amazing! I've never seen such a cool and interesting concept before. The song is well composed and the choreography is exciting and spot on." I praised them nonstop.

"I think you may be our number one fan noona. Thank you!" Taewoon told me.

"No problem because I adore you guys. Also did you just call me noona? If your profile is correct then we're the same age." I informed him.

"Wow that's awesome. We can be comfortable now." Taewoon and I fist bumped before I turned back to the other members.

"Jungwoo you're a '90 liner as well right?" I asked him. He nodded. "That's epic. That makes a total of 5 of us born in 1990 in Dalmatian and SPEED combined. Youngwon, Jisu, Taewoon, Jungwoo, and me." I pointed out. "Now let's get started. We'll start with reflexes. I'll chuck some at you and you'll dodge it. Seeing as how your choreography is physically demanding, I think you guys are pretty much fit but just need some skills to hone." I explained as I walked over to one of the wall and slid it open to reveal a wall of weapons and tools. I grabbed a few shurikens and started expertly flinging them at the SPEED members. I had decided to master weapons and hand to hand combat. It was working out pretty well because I had them pretty much down already. I was surprised that they all dodged the first round. I sent out another round only to find that no one was injured and that Yuhwan even caught his. I ordered them to start jogging around the room.

"Noona we have an M Countdown stage later on today. Would you be interested in coming?" Sungmin asked me.

"Omo yes! I would love to!" I told him. "Is that alright Taewoon?" I asked the leader.

"Of course it is!" He told me. Since I was aware of the guys' schedules now, I eased up a little on them today. When they were done with their 5 laps, I offered to buy the boys a meal since they worked so sedulously on their first day. On our way out of the underground gym, Sungmin leaned in close to me so only I would hear what he had to say.

"Noona I may be 5 years younger than you and still a kid but that doesn't mean I don't know how to love." Those inspiring words were followed by a lovely peck on the lips and a mild groping. Well that seals the deal. Soon these boys are all going to be mine......starting with their amazing maknae.