Anxiety

Uriga Nugu?

When I woke up the next morning, I was confused. I rubbed my eyes from the sleep in them and looked around. I grabbed my phone to see the time was 7:45 am. I still had awhile to get ready for work. I felt bad that I hadn't stayed awake to welcome the boys home last night like I usually did. Now I probably wouldn't see them until tonight.

"." I muttered as I tripped over my feet trying to get out of bed. I just sat on the floor awhile looking around. Eventually, I pulled myself up and started getting ready for work. I put on my uniform and pulled my hair back into a messy bun. I decided to skip my usual makeup routine and go au naturel. I tidied up the dorm until it was about 8:15 am and my phone rang. It was Inati telling me they were outside. I grabbed my bag and hurried outside to the guys who were waiting in Jisu's car. "Good morning!" I greeted them as I got in.

"Morning!" They all shouted back.

"How's the place been doing?" I asked the leader.

"Nothing significant has happened except for Block B stopping by once again. They left right away when we told them you weren't there." Inati informed me. 

"Ooh I think Minji has some secret admirers in Block B!~" Youngwon cooed. I punched him in the arm and he stopped right away, giving me an adorable pout. Him and I bickered for a few more minutes, insulting each other, and joking around like usual.

"Oh yeah, I almost forgot to tell you." Inati got my attention once more. "We recently acquired a new group to our allies. You won't believe who." 

"Who? Is it someone I know?" I asked him.

"It's a male idol group you like." He told me.

"Bwoh? How does that work out?" I inquired.

"Well one of them is a close friend of mine and he says s are interested in this kinda stuff." Inati continued.

"But they're idols! What if something happens to them?" I asked.

"They're willing to risk lying to their fans or disbanding depending on how many members they might lose, if any at all." The leader informed me.

"So who is it?!" I was getting impatient now.

"They're one of your favorite groups." The leader kept toying with me. 

"Yeah I know that already, but who is it?!" I whined.

"It's SPEED. Taewoon and I go way back. I told him about our current situation and he volunteered right away. The rest of the group was cool with it too." Inati told me. I couldn't bring myself to smile. In fact I was close to tears.

"Wae? What if something happens to one of them?!" I shrieked. SPEED was one of my favorite groups. It was probably one of those rare chances I actually adored every single member in the group. "They just made an awesome comeback too!" I was so close to throwing a tantrum.

"Minji-ah? Do you have a crush on one of the SPEED members?" Jisu asked me slyly. If he wasn't the one driving I would've punched him for asking me such a difficult question.

"No comment." I hissed at him.

"Well get your together because we're dropping by to give them a little visit after work." Simon said, his words laced with jealousy.

"What?! After work?! Can't you give me a little time to make myself look presentable before we go?!" I begged, regretting that I hadn't worn makeup today of all days.

"Ooh so she does like one of them!" Youngwon messed with me.

"Or maybe all of them!" Jisu continued to tease me. 

"Who I like is none of your business." I growled at all of them.

"But who you is our business." Youngwon pointed out. "Can't have you getting pregnant on us, can we?" My jaw dropped. The guys were being unbelievingly annoying today. 

"I don't care what you do just make sure you use protection." Inati warned me. He continued to lecture all of us on safe until we got to the cafe. "So that is why you wrap it up before you ." The leader concluded his little lesson as we all got out of the car and entered the cafe. I couldn't even bring myself to make eye contact with any of the guys because my face was probably red as . They had been spot on about me liking the SPEED members. Lately, one member had been on my mind slightly more than the others. Oh who was I kidding ever since they made their latest comeback with their mini album SPEED Circus and my favorite song on it, Don't Tease Me, that member was all I could think about. They all looked spectacular with their latest concept, especially him. I almost tripped for the second time that morning as I tried to put my bag into my locker.

"!" I swore and slammed the locker door shut.

"Watch your ing language." Simon told me as he put his stuff away as well.

"Look who's talking." I stuck my tongue out at him before heading out to the front of the store. We set up in silence with everyone lost in their own thoughts. When we opened, the regular flow of customers came in and out. The day went by pretty fast. I couldn't wait to meet SPEED. Of course I had met some idol groups before with my bro being Rap Monster and all, but never before had I met SPEED. Whenever I listened to their music or watched their music videos, I always turned into a hardcore fangirl. By the time we had to lock up and leave, I was bouncing up and down like a choding on too much sugar.

"Wow someone's excited." Youngwon held me down by my shoulders.

"I can't wait to meet them. Don't judge me!" I pouted.

"Too late for that Minji-ah." Jisu patted me on the head.

" off!" I hissed at the two bastards that always liked to tease me.

"Let's go guys." Inati motioned for us to get in the car.The leader got into the passenger side and Jisu took the driver's seat while the rest of us jumped in the back.

"Now when we get to the guys' dorm keep in mind they've had a long day and try not to give them a hard time." The leader lectured us even though it was mostly directed towards me. SPEED's dorm wasn't too far away so we got there sooner than I would've liked. My anxiety of seeing SPEED paralyzed me to the point I was clinging to the head rests on our seats. It took both Simon and Youngwon's combined efforts to pry me out.

"Kaja!" Youngwon smirked as he watched the agony wash over me at coming face to face with one of my favorite groups. We entered the building and went up to the place we were told to and buzzed in. The door opened almost right away and a guy with blond hair that strangely resembled someone I knew, greeted us enthusiastically.

"Hyung!" The leader of SPEED beamed at Inati. They did that bro hug thing guys do. 

"How's it going?" Inati asked him as Taewoon ushered us into their dorm. My heart started racing the farther I walked in. Had it not been for Youngwon conveniently standing next to me, I would've fainted and probably broken my face. I used Youngwon to steady myself as Taewoon gathered s to greet us. I could see the leader of SPEED looking at me strangely. I realized no one probably knew who I was.

"I'm Minji, the latest addition to Dalmatian." I introduced myself to the guys. After some simple introductions, we all crowded in the living room to talk about the gang matters at hand.

"Are you sure you guys want to do this?" Inati asked them one more time. They all nodded without hesitation.

"I have some to settle with my brother and this is the only way to do it." Taewoon told us. Dalmatian looked at him in confusion.

"What're you talking about?" Simon asked him to clarify.

"You said some rookie gang called Block B is ing with you guys and your allies, right?" Taewoon inquired. Inati confirmed his statement. " Well their leader just happens to be my bastard of a brother."

"So that's why I thought you resembled someone!!" That made much more sense now. "Well you're much more handsome than Zico." I added, flirting with Taewoon.

"Watch out for this one." Jisu warned the SPEED members. "She'll seduce you in a matter of seconds."

"Looks like she already has the maknae under her spell." Taewoon chuckled. The maknae, Sungmin and I, were engaged in a heated eye staring contest. Well to me, we were having mind .

"Yah stop corrupting him you maknae ." Youngwon pulled me out of stare down with the youngest member of SPEED.

"What can I say? I like my maknaes." I winked at Sungmin causing him to turn as red as his hair.

"Oh god. He's a goner." 

 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

The link is for those who haven't seen or heard SPEED's latest comeback song, Don't Tease Me. This may just as well be the best concept I have ever seen a group try. The song is practically a slice of heaven. Please watch it. It's truly amazing.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=y75Xjo91c8w