Cute

Uriga Nugu?

With the maknae now in tow, we made our way back to the dorm to regroup with the others. After everyone arrived and got changed out of their wet clothes, we gathered around in the living room to discuss our progress. "Minji, Siwoo. How'd it go?" Inati turned his attention on me and my partner.

"We spotted Taeil and Jaehyo entering a movie theater, so we followed them in. Jaehyo eventually had to use the bathroom and I ended up following him. I worked my magic and got rid of him." I reported.

"There was no way to get rid of the body?" Inati asked me.

"I stuffed him in a stall with one of my spare guns to make it look like a suicide." I told him.

"People are gonna know something's going on when they check the CCTV and see a girl going into the mens' room." Inati pointed out.

"I put on Siwoo's jacket and a hat before I followed him. Plus Block B would've collected his body before anybody found it and if they didn't thwn it'll be ruled a suicide." I reassured him.

"Good job you two." Inati praised us. I turned to Siwoo and gave him a high five. We listen as Maru and T.K. gave their account of how they got P.O. After hearing what they did, I was no longer the only extremely ed up person in the room. "If we keep eliminating them at this rate we'll have them off our hands in no time." Inati told us. "The rest of the day is yours." With that, the oldest got up and left the room. The rest of us looked around at each other wondering what to do.

"It's like 6:30 pm people. The night is still young. Should we hit up some clubs?" Kangjun suggested.

"Yah! This is not the time to get completely wasted." I reprimanded him.

"Why the not?" Kangjun whined.

"Do you wanna ing die?" I hissed at him.

"I thought you guys made up already. Go and stop fighting." Siwoo told us, sounding slightly annoyed. I turned around and pinched one of his cheeks.

"Taemin-ah you're so cute!" I wrapped my arm around his waist and snuggled into his chest. "So kawaii!! I chirped and kissed his cheek.

"Lucky son of a ......" I heard some of the guys mutter. I ignored them and just continued cuddling my partner. 

"You're mine, arasso?" I tilted my head to glance up at Siwoo.

"Arasso noona." He pinched my cheek playfully like I had done to him. Maru turned the TV on and we watched some dramas for who knows how long. My phone rang around 9:00 pm. Namjoon's face flashed on the screen.

"Yobose-" I got cut off right away.

"Noona where are you?" It wasn't Namjoon though.

"Yoongi what's going on?!" I sat up straight, startling Siwoo.

"C-can you come to the hospital right n-now?" He asked me struggling to speak. I still had no idea what was going on but if it had the almighty Suga panicking it was probably serious.

"Min Yoongi tell me what the is happening, right now!!" I raised my voice. Inati had come into the living room to see what I was flipping out about.

"N-namjoon hyung. B-blood. U-unconscious-" I cut him off.

"I'll be there soon." I stuck my phone in my shirt and bolted for the door.

"What's going on Minji?" Inati questioned me. All the guys had gotten to their feet at my sudden outbursts.

"Something happened to Namjoon. I gotta go. I don't know when I'll be back. Text me if anything comes up." I tried to leave but my leader stopped me again.

"Youngwon's going with you." He ordered. I didn't bother arguing because I knew I would lose. It was Inati for 's sake. He always won.

"Let's go!" I grabbed my best friend and we sprinted out to my Ducati and started it up. Youngwon got on and wrapped his arms around my waist as I sped out of the lot. The whole way to the hospital I couldn't shake this feeling of dread I had. Damn it! Namjoon please hold on. I know you can do it....

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~`

Thanks for reading. Keep supporting. Also please check out Topp Dogg's new mv, Top Dog if you haven't already. It is shuch a good song and they are a really talented group. I'm not just saying this because I'm a fan of them. It upsets me that this video doesn't have more views. Please support by watching the whole video. I promise you won't regret it. 

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kUSIdLEs2hA