Chapter 6

Soulmate 2

After we had left STar Entertainment building, Sungmin decided to spend the night at might place. We started to walk in silence that is until I asked about his annoying neighbor. What was his name again? Kyugoo? Kyuyun... Whatever his name is, I asked about him.

"Have you decided on that "guys" request?" I asked as me and Sungmin where walking home.

"Yeah, I have" he said looking at the ground as we walked.

"So? What did you decided on?" I asked looking at him.

"I have decided on taking that offer" he said

"Why?" I asked dumbfound. " I thought you hated him!" I yelled. Sungmin turned to me with a smile and said "I want to win him."

"Win him?" I repeated. "Didn't you say he doesn't give you the time of day and yet your still going after him. Minnie give up on him"

"Hyuk, he's my soul mate." Sungmin said lowering his head.

"Minnie, please give up on him. He's a total towards you!" I yelled, pleading to him.

"I will when I know he doesn't care about me." he said.

"But he doesn't care about you know!!" I spat back. "Hyuk, I will play hard to get this time." he said smiling; oh that bunny smile is going to kill be!

"I give up. You will never give up him are you?" I said. "Ofcourse not, will not until he totally falls for my charm and becomes my hubby~" he said giggling as I rolled my eyes. We started to walk again, but in silence. That is until Sungmin decided to ask about"him". "So, have you talked to your soul mate again?" I tuned and looked at Sungmin, he looked at me as well but then I lower my head avoiding eye contact. "Did you?" he asked again. I shock my head and relied "No" "Why not?" he asked. "Cause I don't what to" I simply said. "Hyuk, do you want to be alone for the rest of your life??" Sungmin said pouting.

"No" I said.

"Then meet him and make him your boyfriend!" he yelled.

"Minnie, I don't want that..." I said.

"Why? Don't you want someone around when you come back from work, waiting for you??" he said  

"Sungmin, I don't want some stupid drama and you do know I don't believe in this stupid "Soulmate" thing." I said.

"Come on! You still don't believe it?? Hyuk, you have a soul mate. Someone who has your name on them and you have their name on you. And yet you don't believe in it?" Sungmin said.

"Yeah, that it. I still don't believe in it." I answered simply, and he pouted.

"And here I am giving up on you" Sungmin said, walking past me in lighting speed.

"Haahah" I slightly laughed at his cute action and fastened my speed to catch up to him.

 

 

Finally, we reached my apartment. Sungmin decided to stay the night. Well anyway we went up stairs and walked throw a narrow hallway finally stopping infornt of room 27. I took out my key and unlocked the door, letting Sungmin go in and then I followed. "Your place is surprisingly clean" he said going into the kitchen. Yea, he does that. Everytime he comes over he always goes to the kitchen to cook for us. "Hey, my place is always clean" I said, getting out my room, I when to place my bag and get a change of clothes.

 

"I know, I was just kidding" Sungmin said as he flashed another one of his cute smiles.

"So, what you making?" I asked taking a seat on the counter top.

"Hyuk, get off. Your in the way" Sungmin said, slightly pushing me.

"Hey, my apartment my rules." I said smiling.

"Whatever" he mumbled.

"So,what you making??" I asked again.

"Rice with some gravy." he said

"Gravy??" I questioned.

"Yes" he answered simply

"Why gravy?" I asked.

"Cause, you don't have to many thing to make kimchi or anything at that as a side dish. So I made some vegetable gravy."

"That sounds gross" I said making a disgusted expression.

"Well, sorry! Jeez, its your fault for not going to the super market!" Sungmin said.

"haha, ok ok. I get it, it's my fault. I will go buy groceries tomorrow." I said getting up from the counter and going next to Sungmin to help him take the dishes out into the living room.

 

 

 

A/N: Hey guys, I'm so sorry for not uploading for so long!! I was busy with college and finals. But everything is over know and I can upload my fics! Well thank for reading and I will upload soon.