Chapter 4

Soulmate 2

"How's everything going with the company?" Sungmin asked from the kitchen, where he was preparing some coffee for the both of us.

"It's going ok, I think..." I said from the living room, where I was watching T.V.

"You think? You need to know" Sungmin said coming out with the two cups, he went over to me and handed the cup of coffee, I mumbled a soft thank you  and got  a sweet smile in return. He went to the other side of the lime colored couch and sat down beside me.  I took a sip of my coffee and so did Sungmin. there was brief silences. 

"Sigh, Tell me what happened?" Sungmin asked as I drank my coffee. I looked up art him and gave him a clueless look. "You disappeared for about a month, then today you suddenly appeared in front of my door. Why? What happened?" He asked 

I was quite for a while, I looked at the coffee that I was holding. Try to rewind to the past month. Yes, I have not contacted Sungmin for bit a month but that because i was busy. "Work" I said simply, not looking at him.

"You lying. Hyukkie, I'm your best friend since forever. I can tell it wasn't because of work. Normally, if it was work you would still have time to contact  me, but this time it was different since you didn't call or even text me." Sungmin said in a soft voice. 

"Sigh" I took a deep breath to sort out my thoughts. Sungmin sat on my side just patiently waiting for me to answer. "I met him" I said not really knowing what I said. Sungmin looked up at me from his cup, and repeated "Him?" I nodded and He asked "Whose's him?" 

"Lee Donghae" I said avoiding eye contact with Sungmin.

"Lee Donghae? Whose's he?" Sungmin asked lost about who I was talking about.

"Minnie! I found my soulmate!" I yelled at him in frustration.  I saw Sungmin's eyes widen and his mouth slightly open.

"You found him?!" Sungmin said ecstatic put him coffee to the side and mine and then pounced on me yelling "OMG! HYKKIE~  YOU'RE FOUND HIM! I'M SO HAPPY FOR YOU!" 

"Sungmin! I didn't found him, he found me!" I yelled as I tried to push him of me.

"Oh, that's so cute! He found you, I wish Kyuhyun would find me soon...." Sungmin said as I finally pushed him off and he pouted as he said the last sentence.

"Minnie, give up on him." I said and he glared at me."I'm doing you a favor, I don't want you to get a broken heart" 

"Please, Lee Sungmin doesn't get his heart broken! He breaks hearts!" he said smiling that bunny smile and I smiled my gummy smile. "Well, so what happened after you told him? Did you two kiss...Or did you...you know bang the poor guy?"  Sungmin asked raising one of his eyebrows.

"No, I didn't do anything." I said and Sungmin made a comment  that was that was something like this "Since when did he not do anything?" "Hey!" I yelled and Sungmin just smiled "So, what happen than?" he asked

"I was thrown on the ground, and than he cried." I said and Sungmin looked at me in shock and said no yelled "He throw you to the ground? And than you made him cry? Lee Hyukjae! What's wrong with you?! And What's wrong with him?!" 

"There's nothing wrong with me, and I don't know about him. But there's nothing wrong with me!" I said 

"So, what happened? Why did he throw my dear handsome monkey to the ground?" Sungmin said picking up his coffee for the center table.

"Well, at first he was all happy and pounced me, like someone I know, then he started to ask about where I was. Cause I didn't attended the dance class for a few days, I told him I quite and he asked why, I told him I was working with StaR now. He congratulated me and than he confessed to me, I told him that I wasn't interested and that he should give up, he got angry and threw me down and than cried. I got up after awhile and gave him a handkerchief; that he didn't give back; than I comforted him and he then told me his name, I got shocked; since I have the first 3 letters of him name, and than he left and went home and that's that" I said and Sungmin just gave me a Your-The-Worst-Eunhyuk look. "What? I comforted him!" I said

"You are the worst, you should have told him the truth." Sungmin said I just looked at him and shook my head "Minnie, you confessed to that Kyuhyun and he still haven't come to realize" I said.

"He will!" Sungmin yelled.

"Sure, he will" I said as I took my coffee and started to drink it again.

"Well, I'm working with him and I know he will come to me soon" he said

"Ok" I said "Oh, we hired a few people and we will start the auditions hopefully next month. I'm one of the judges, and I will be stuck in this room for a whole day! It will be such a drag!" I said as I lazily stretched my body on the couch.

"Oh, come on it will be fun. You will get to meet many talented people, and you will help them reach their dream" Sungmin said with a soft smile.

"Minnie, why didn't we become idols?" I asked and Sungmin lazily stretched him body on top of mine and make a face that indicated he was deep in thought.

"I don't know. We should have become idols! You, me, Wookie, and Yeye! That would have been to epic!" He said giggling, as I played with his hair.

"We should have done that, god. We lost our chance!" I said giggling as well

"Well, not really we can ask Yoochun and he can help us. Since, you are his right hand man now" Sungmin said looking at me.

"True" I said 

 

 

A/N: HI! God it's been a while since I uploaded, sorry I got lazy :) Well, this is a short chapter but I will try to make the other one longer. Well I hope you like it, comment, subscribe and THANK YOU AND A LOT OF HUGS!!! :D