Chapter 3

Soulmate 2

 

"This will be the studio you will be working in" said the head of the construction of the building. Yoochun smiled and said "I think this will be perfect, what do you think, Mr. Lee?" he asked turning to look at me.

I looked up from the ground and looked around, examining/ checking the place. "It's nice, big for groups to practice"  He nodded at my comment.

"So, this way is the office will be" the construction head said getting out of the studio, going straight in the narrow hallway.

 

 

I and Yoochun follow the said man around for about 2 hours. After the tour was over we went for lunch at this Thai restaurant. It was all decorated in the traditional colors; red.There were divider that were carved out of wood, and large golden figures. It feels like they are watching your every move. A waiter, in traditional wear, showed us to our table, took our order and left.

 We where just sitting at our table in silence. This feels awkward...

"You look tense." asked Yoochun. I looked at him, and giving a small smile and said "No, I'm not tense" 

"Really? You look as your afraid of me" he said

"I-I'm not" I said slightly tripping over my words.

"It's ok to feel like this, since this is actually our first time ever talking to each other this much" he said 

"Here's you food sirs" said the waiter with a tray, he started to seat the food in front of us and with a smile and a slight bow excused himself.

Yoochun took his bowl of noddles right in front of himself. I think it's going to fall on him... Then he took this chop sticks and started to slurp the noddles down. I never knew famous people ate like this...

"What?" He said looking up at me.

"What?" I asked back confessed.

"You where looking at me" he said taking the napkin and wiped his face.

"I was just ...thinking" I said...lied. What I can't tell him that he looks like a homeless man, who hasn't eaten for days.

"Ok..." he said eyeing me. I sure he knows I'm lying. "Eat" he said pointing at my noddles with his chopsticks. I just nodded and did as he told.

We ate in silence after that but it broke as soon as he asked "Are you Sungmin's boyfriend?" I looked up at him from my bowl with a 'huh?' 

"I asked are you, Lee Sungmin's boyfriend?" he repeated again.

I looked at him as I sat upright and asked "Why are you asking?"

"I was think of asking him to join the StaR entertainment" Yoochun said 

"Why?" I asked again

"Because, I remembered back in college he was in a band." He said with a short pause he started again "He wrote songs for the band and then they would preform in talent shows."

That's right, Sungmin was in a band with Ryeowook and Yesung. He would write the song and play the guitar while Ryeowook was on the keyboard and Yesung was the singer. They had another person on the drums but I didn't know him to well. Anyway, they would perform anywhere they could to earn some extra cash.

"Yeah, I know" I said after a while.

"So, I was wondering if you can ask him since your his boyfriend. Can you?" Yoochun said leaning on the table with his fingers entwined.

I looked at him for a while before opening my mouth to speak "He's not going to accept" I said Yoochun looked at me dumbfounded.

"Why not?" he asked kind of shocked that Sungmin  wouldn't accept such a great opportunity.

"Sakura entertainment. They already called dibs on him" I said and Yoochun just "Oh". Then with a smirk said "But you can get him to change his mind" 

"I can't" I said plainly.

"Really? And why is that?" he asked sitting back.

"Cause we aren't dating." I said looking down at my noddles, that was cold now.

"Oh" he did again. Then with another smirk, I can tell the air doesn't feel right.  He said "But you want to be his boyfriend"  I looked up and he smiled saying "So, did I hit the nail on the head?" I was quite, of course I want Sungmin for myself sometime but I would never do something like that since I know it will hurt him. To the point he will hate me for eternity. "Mr. Lee? Can I ask you something?" Yoochun said. I nodded and he asked "Do you believe in "soulmate?" "Destiny?" What about "Fate?" Do you believe in any of them?" 

I took sometime in answering, what I'm suppose to say? Of course I don't believe in it! It's stupid! Lets just say that "I don't believe in it" I said 

"Really? Why? What's your reason? Did something happen when you where a child that you don't believe in it?" Yoochun bombarded me with questions.

"Uhm...Well, I never thought that this soulmates was real. I think that it's all made up, that we all think that one person is out there, and when we found them, we don't really know if that person is real or not. When in reality that person could be lying to you so they can be with you." I stated my reason and Yoochun just listened attentively.

"Ahh, I understand." He said 

"You do?" I asked and he nodded and said "Yes, it something everyone goes through. When I first saw the writing on my hand I didn't believe it. I ignored it until I was in college and this soccer player hit me on the back of my head with the a ball. Of course I still didn't believe in it, but they where thing that kept happening that kept getting me and him to end up with each other. That my dear, Hyukjae is called fate" 

"Ok" I said not clearly understanding him. 
"What's the name of the person who's your soulmate?" he asked
"Don" I said without looking at the name.
"Ahh, so have you met anyone with that name?" he asked
"No, not really. I pretty sure that person was lied too and is stuck with someone else." I said sitting back.
"Hyukjae. Like I said before fate will play with both of you until you both end up with each other." He said  and I just gave him a pleading smile saying "Enough with this Fate, Soulmate. ."
 
Later on the waiter came and took our empty glasses and bowls, and left the bill in Yoochun's hands.
"Let me pay" I said 
"No" he answered simply.
"No, let me. you alrea-" I was cut off
"I said no. I'm you boss. So listen to what I say" he said as he handed the waiter his cite card. We waited a few minutes for the waiter to return and hand Yoochun his card back. After that we exited the restaurant, we bid our goody byes and once again Yoochun reminded me to ask Sungmin. To which I just nodded.
 
 
I was on my way to my crappy apartment.  Can I just go to Sungmin's? His is so much better then mine. Ahhh! I guess not since he will hate me if His Kyuhyun got the wrong idea. But then again I think he already did, since I did say we where friends with benefits. Oh well, it is true. Well anyway, I need to call Sungmin and tell him about this offer, he might consider. I mean come to think of it he was angry over the fact of Kyuhyun and that chick. 
 
 
I was deep in thought the whole way to the apartment, that is until this annoying boy jumped me. I yelled out "Let me go!" and he released me for the bear death hug.  And I got a good look at the kid who almost choked me. 
"Your that guy from my dance class" I said and he nodded
"Yep, I am" He said with a cute little smile. But not as cute as Sungmin's bunny smile.
"Ok...So what are you doing here?" I asked looking around. Since I don't exactly live at a nice safe place.
"I was coming back from dance practice. That reminds me why didn't you come today?" he asked 
"Sigh. I quite" I said not really caring why he asked.
"Why? Your so good!" He yelled 
"Cause, I don't have money to waist." I said 
"Oh...But you...Your so talented, you should become an idol. You should try out for Sakura, that way y-" He couldn't finish his sentence
"I got an offer to become a chirographer for StaR"  I said 
"Oh, that's amazing, Eunhyuk!" He yelled in excitement. This kid is really happy for his own good.
"Thanks" I said faintly "Well, see ya" and started to walk away.
"Oh wait!" He yelled running behind me 
"What now?" I asked irritated
"Well, I was wondering if you and I can go out sometime." He said blushing as I looked at him with wide eyes.
"Go out?" I repeated as he nodded shyly as his cheeks turned crimson. "Why?" I ask not understanding him
He looked up at me from the concrete sidewalk and said "Cause, I like you"
I just started at him, but after awhile started to laugh "Y-You ahah like Me! ahaha." I kept laughing and he was quite. About 5 minutes of a good laugh I said "It's better if you go look for your soulmate or whatever. Just leave me alone." I said and started to walk again, but didn't go anywhere cause he grabbed my wrist and pulled me and the next thing I knew I was on the ground. Thinking, Wow this fish looking kid is tough.
"You think I'm joking Lee Hyukjae!" he started to yell "Well guess what I'm not! Your my soulmate!" I watched him from the hard/cold/ dirty ground I was laying on, I'm not getting up cause I know I will be on it again.
I took a deep breath and said "Listen, I think you have the wrong person. There are many people who's names start with Hyu or Eun. It's better if you stop this. Cause I'm not your soulmate. I don't have one. And I don't need one. So please just leave me alone" I finished as I sat up. The fish looking boy looked furies, he was in the verge of crying. You could tell, his eyes where blood shot. I got up , and started to search my pocket for a handkerchief. After finding one I handed it to him. The boy just looked at me and then the handkerchief. "Here" I said in a soft voice, that I only ever used for Sungmin and here I am using it for this kid.
He took it and started to whip the tears that stared to release. He couldn't hold it in anymore, and soon he was sniffing, and crying his eyes out. I started to pat his head to calm him down. Again I wouldn't do this for anyone else then Sungmin. "Listen, you shouldn't cry. It's ok. Things like this happen" I said in a gentle voice as I continued to pat his head. He just nodded. "What's you name?" I asked
"Donghae." He said. Donghea... I repeated to myself in my head, and soon realized this boy that I was comforting, his name Donghae the first 3 letters Don those are the letters on my hand.  My hand that I was patting him froze and for a seconded I stopped breath. Can it be possible that this boy is my soulmate? Can it? But then again, there are other's in this gigantic world who's names began with Don. 
"Are you ok?" Donghae asked looking up at me with puffy red eyes.
I nodded and said "Yeah" I patted him again. Causing Donghae to smile. It was something that could break your heart, I mean I have seen Sungmin smile this kind of smile many time but Donghae's smile is something that really is breaking my heart.
"You should go home now" I said pulling my hand back. And he nodded "Thank you" He whispered in a raspy voice and soon started to walk away. I watched him for a while before looking around making sure no one saw anything that just happened. After the host was clear I continued walking and when I made it to my apartment door and quickly got the key and opened it running in. I don't know what took over me but I just want to cry, I guess I was just sad for Donghae for thinking I was his soulmate or something around those line but I just wanted to cry. And for the first time in so long I actually ended up doing so.
 
 
 
 
A/N: Hi! Well Eunhyuk met Donghae!!! And unlike Kyuhyun he was able to figure it out :D 
Thanks for reading, and comment!