Chapter 2

Soulmate 2

It's been almost 2 weeks since I have partnered up with the famous composer Park Yoochun. But I'm still haven't started working since the building is still under construction.  So, anyway right now I'm on my way to my dance class, yes I take dance, even if I already know how to. The reason I'm taking it is because I'm  learning no scratch that examining, the ways to run a studio. I know it may sound stupid but we all do these kind of things so don't judge.

 

I walked into one of the identical brick buildings. I took the stairs to the 2 floor, from there the first door to the left. That is the dance studio. 

It's small, but then again we don't have a lot of people, roughly around 10.  I walked in and saw about 4 people sitting around a blondish brown haired boy.

"Did you actually get into Sakura?" squealed one of the girls, with jet black hair.

The brunet haired boy nodded with a  goofy smile and said "Yeah"

"So are you going to quite?" asked another girl with bleach blond hair. 

"I don't know, I think I will. But not sure, I guess I will  figure out tomorrow" he answered

"Tomorrow?" said the two girls unison

"Yeah, tomorrow is the welcoming party" He said

"Oh, Donghae! Take me with you!!" said one of the girls grabbing on to the poor boy.

"Sorry can't" he said giving another goofy smile. Then got up and started to stretch.

 

"Good morning class'' yelled a middle aged man, and the group got up and bowed "Everyone I want you to stretch with a partner for 5 minutes then we will start the lesson" 

"Eunhyuk, will you stretch with me?" said a voice as I silently stretched. I looked up and saw the brunet haired boy giving me a smile, not a goofy one. 

"Sure" I said and with a little giggle he sat down in front of me his legs apart and he started to stretch again.

"Ok, gave me your hands" he said and I gave him my hands and he started to pull me, this is for cracking our backs so it's easy to do some moves. After 3 minutes I started to pull him. We did our stretching and afterwords our teacher, Mr. Hwang. Started to show us new moves.

 

 

After 3 hours, class ended. I sat in my little corner with a water bottle and a towel around my neck. I looked at my bag where my phone was, only my since I don't carry anything else. And I had a message, I pulled out the phone from the bag, and unlocked the screen. The message from Junse. 

This is strange, the guy hasn't texted or talked to me since a year already and he suddenly texts me?  

I started to read the message and it's not from him, it's from Yoochun.

 

Dear Mr. Lee

Hello, and good morning Mr. Lee. I will like to in from you that the building will be completed by next month, so if you don't mind can you come with me to visit it tomorrow. We need to start with hiring employees, holding auditions and adding furniture.

Please text back at this number, since Junse will be at home.

Thank you: Park Yoochun.

 

So the building is almost complete....I guess should text back to let him know I will go with him.

"Who are you texting?'' asked someone, I'm sure it's that brunt haired boy. I looked up from my screen and yep it's him.

"A friend" I said looking back at my screen

"Your girlfriend? or Boyfriend?'' he asked with a wide smile.

"No, just a friend" I said 

"You don't have a girlfriend or a boyfriend?'' he asked sitting down beside me "Don't you want to look for your soulmate?" he asked 

"No, I don't have one" I said sending my text and then answered his second question simply"I don't" 

"Why? don't you want to find that person and start a family with them?" He asked 

"Sigh, listen I don't believe in this "Soulmate" crap, so leave me alone" I said a little harshly and he looked torn.

"Sorry...It's just you look like someone who anyone would be glade to have" He said then got up "Sorry for disturbing you Eunhyuk" and left.

 

 

Around 4 I left the studio and ended up going to Sungmin's. I really need more friends...

On my way, I couldn't get the brunet haired boy out of my mind. Why? Because we never talked to eachother, ever. And we have atleast been in the same dance studio for 2 years, but never ever ever!!  Talk to eachother. But why now., after 2 years he finally felt like talking and on top of that he know's my name and I don't have no ing clue who he is! Yeah, sure we have been tougher for 2 years but I don't know who he is! Cause we never talked.

I reached Sungmin's apartment complex and went in to the grand hall. Seriously, it looks like  a hotel for the inside. I walked up to the elevator and pressed the button to get it to come take me to floor 7. Waiting  for about 5 minutes, then the elevator finally opened, reviling a very pretty girl with black long hair and fair skin. 

She walked passed me in a fast phase, I didn't think to much of it and got into the elevator before it closed and I had to wait another agonizing 5 minutes. I pressed the 7th floor button and looked at the red/ black striped carpet under my feet. 

 

Ding!

 

I looked up from the carpet and walked out. And walked the narrow hallway only stopping as I reached apartment 69. I knocked on the door and waited for Sungmin to open up. 

He didn't open, so I knocked again. "Minnie, it's Eunhyuk. Open up" I said still knocking. But now answer. I pulled out my phone and called him, this time I got an answer.

"Hyu-hyukkie...*hick*"

"Minnie? Are you crying? What happened?" I asked banging on the door fearing for Sungmin's life. I hope he's ok!

"Hyukkie!! I need you!!" He yelled into the phone with a cracking voice.

"Open the door" I said in a soft voice. And then the I started to hear the lock get unlocked and the door slightly opened. I took the phone off my ear and held onto the door and went inside. Sungmin hugged me as I entered the apartment. He buried his face deep into my chest, as he cried. I held him as well, rubbing his back  and whispered "It's ok" even though I don't know what happened, he looks distraught.

 

After a while when Sungmin seemed to calm down, I ended up asked "What happened?" Sungmin didn't say anything, his head was still on my chest, as I sat my back against the wall of the entry way.

"Seohyun" he said in a dry voice that I didn't understand, almost.

"Seohyun?" I repeated the name and he nodded leading me to ask "Who's that?"

"A " Sungmin said and I couldn't help but laugh. "She is!" he said lifting his head from my chest.

"Why?" I asked

"She's the one who want's Kyu!" Minnie screamed "I can't let her have him!!"

"You know, Kyuhyun isn't that good looking, you can let her have him." I said as a joke but I go a punch other than a laugh that I was hoping for.

"Shut up! Kyuhyun is gorgeous! He's like a Greek sculpture!" Sungmin said as he entwined his fingers and made a daydreaming pose you see teenage girls make for their idols.

"Ok, ok" I said dismissing the subject. "So tell me, what happened to you? Why where you crying?" 

"Didn't I say a " Minnie replied

"I understand, a . But what did she do?" I asked

"Threatened me." Sungmin said "She said that I should stay away from Kyu or she will take him away from me. That she will ruin my life" he said tearing up

"Sungmin..." I whispered patting him "Don't cry. She can't do that, she's just like everyone else. She has no super power that can magically ruin your life" I paused as Sungmin hiccuped and sniffed "And I'm here, I won't let anything happen to you" He looked up, with his runny red nose and puffy eyes and smiled then said "Thank you, Hyukkie" in his soft yet cheerful voice.

"Oh, before I forget I accepted the offer that jerk Kyu was giving me. I went for my interview today and tomorrow is the welcoming ceremony for everyone who auditioned." Minnie said with a smile.

"That's great. Oh, I will start working in a week. With the whole getting people to audition and hiring." I said and Sungmin tackled me causing me to hit my head against the wall.

"Oh, sorry" he giggled

"It's ok" I said  ruffling his hair as he giggled.

 

 

A/N: Thanks for reading. Comment and love ya, guys. For loving this story! :D