Author's Message

Stay

tumblr_n482z0mHJa1ttqmvxo1_500.jpgtumblr_n47hreVhyF1rw8jqfo1_r1_500.gif

Dear our beloved readers,

First of all, thank you so so much for reading our story, you may not know how much effort and time we put aside for this but, we love doing it, especially when we know there are people on the other side of the screen enjoying our chapters. Thank you.

We are here to just mention why we aren't posting up chapters the past week or two. As many of you may know, South Koreans, and many other people are in a state of mourning for the victims of the Sewol Ferry Accident. As of now, it has been 25 days since the incident started with last reported - 275 confirmed dead and 29 still mssing. To pay our respects, we have postponed our updates for the time being. Yes, the accident is dying down and everything on the media seems to be decreasing but it's still happening, they are still searching. It is true that yes, not all the information seen on the internet or even on the television is completely trustworthy but all we can do now is pray, like many of us have been doing for the past 3 weeks. If you don't pray, please keep them in your minds. 

As writers of a fanfiction about Korean Idols, we pay our respects in what little way we can for this time of mourning. 

Our chapters will begin posting up again this week.

Once again, thank you.

kchingu & pigoink.