(almost) Ideal

First verse

It was draining.

It lasted two days. Hakyeon ignored him for two days, pretending nothing had happened, even though the kisses they shared felt so vivid and the lingering sensation didn't cease making his skin tingle. It took shrewdness and a bit of help from his friends to cajole Hakyeon into sharing a room with him again, just the two of them. Hakyeon was entraped rather easily and Wonshik could detect, under the veil of nonchalance, even aloofness, how needy he was, how much he wanted him, how much he wanted them to happen.

It took two seconds to have Hakyeon in his arms once again, lips pressed against his deliciously soft ones, hand entangled in his hair, pulling his head back, teeth latching onto his Adam's apple, Hakyeon gasping so tastefully that it had his stomach churn. Hakyeon resisted no more and let himself immerse in the beautiful torment named love. 

It was indeed wonderful.

They've been dating for two months or so, but they never got to have an actual date and that upset Wonshik a lot, and Hakyeon even more, though he didn't ever show it because he thought he must be grateful beyond infinity for the stolen kisses, the quiet, heated whispers, the warmth that embraced him to sleep, the fleeting knowing glances. But Wonshik plans on changing that.

They are in Sweden this time, and one may argue is the worst time to date, really, but they will forever be busy and he just has to squeeze in some time for themselves in the crazily hectic schedule. 

"It's a private booth," he says by Hakyeon's ear when they cuddle on bed in the hotel room and the other members are bustling and fooling around at the pool. Wonshik clamps Hakyeon's lithe waist just a bit tighter, lips brushing tauntingly against his nape, making him shudder in delight. 

"Are you sure, Wonshik? Things could happen.. " Hakyeon over-worries, he always does, and the way he grazes at Wonshik's palm with his nails speaks volumes about his apprehension. Wonshik kisses the top of his head, tender and loving, and Hakyeon melts, relents under his touch and a tiny nod satisfies Wonshik.

"Okay, baby," Hakyeon says, voice small but somewhat hopeful and laced with mild excitement, "I trust you." 

The members are teasing them continuously when the evening comes, the boys getting groomed in separate rooms, hair slicked and pushed back (not for Hakyeon, though, his precious forehead remaining shrouded; silly, silly Hakyeon who has no idea how many times Wonshik raveled his fringe and kissed his forehead in his sleep), smart clothes, a spritz of the expensive perfume that is Hakyeon's favorite, and the sickly sweet fragrance Hakyeon always wears is a definite choice for their date as well because he knows Wonshik loves it. 

They feel so at liberty and unfettered walking hand in hand that their chests almost burst from the happiness. The atmosphere is as special as it can be - not at all fancy, actually, even though Wonshik wanted something extravagant and romantic, they are more than content with a simple, comfortable ambience, the smiles stretching their lips never wavering. 

Wonshik holds Hakyeon's hand over the table while they are eating and it's childish and even a bit uncomfortable, really, but neither complains and as they finish, Hakyeon pulls Wonshik right beside him and kisses him. He tastes of salt and pepper and wine, but everything is just perfect and Wonshik wouldn't want it another way. 

Wonshik is always amazed just at how stunning Hakyeon can be and the moonlight falling on him accentuates his features, golden skin shimmery and eyes gleaming so beautifully that it turns his stomach into a tight knot. Hakyeon slides his fingers through Wonshik's and his grasp is gentle, but somehow firm too, unyielding so as to signify his sincerity and devotion and Wonshik's heart jumps. 

Hakyeon admires Wonshik's high cheekbones and adores the faintest of blushes that tinges his cheeks and he thinks, god he's beautiful and he really is his, and no matter how many times he says it, it still cannot be fully imprinted. 

They wander aimlessly for a long while, night dark but they are glowing, revelling in each other's simple presence and it feels more than enough. Hakyeon's eyes are glistening as Wonshik kisses him one last time, passionate and it stirs a pleasant twitch in his heart. 

Their bandmates are long asleep when they come back to the hotel. 

They wake up at noon the next day and kill time by playing around when it's not their turn to film, pairs of fond eyes diverting to them once in a while.

Wonshik believes that, despite of how brief it was, this particular date was definitely the best of his life.