Behind the Break-up

Gone Valentine


Don't believe everything you hear. 
Because there're always three sides to a story. Yours, Theirs and the Truth.

 

Luhan collapsed on the floor. Tears streaming down his cheeks.

"Yoona ah, my deer" he muttered, clutching at his heart.


Actually he's been acting all this time. Last week, her mother had called him to meet at the restaurant, telling him to break up with Yoona for her good. She said that Yoona cancelled her arranged marriage with Choi Siwon, the heir of the Korea's top company, Hanbin. Just to be with him. 

But he's just a common worker. How can he make her feel more comfortable when they got married  than the great Choi Siwon. So he decided to let Yoona go. To let her be more happy and well off than with him. 

He's been researching on the web on his phone the whole week about 'how to break up with my girlfriend without me leaving in her heart'.

Although it'd break him to see her with another guy...

 

Yoona had been crying in her locked room ever since she got home. 

"Let's break up" his cold voice echoed in her head.

"I've found a better girl than you. A girl I truly love. My first love" Those words just can't seem to get out of her head.

"I should have known that..." she muttered between her sobs, "Yuri had given me all those clues yet I chose to believe you. Believe that you aren't that kind of man. That kind of man who cheats on his girlfriend. I guess I was wrong. I should have listened to her"

She turned over the pages of her diary, which is full of their pictures together. 

Her finger kept touching his face on the photo sadly. 

"I thought we really had a great time" she smiled sadly, "Or is it only me?"

As the happy memories of them flashed into her mind, she couldn't help but to cry harder, smearing the ink she's written on the diary.

Her hand stopped turning the page on a certain one. The one with a really pretty girl reading a book. 

Actually it had come out from Luhan's wallet which he had accidentally left in the coffee shop but to be found by Yuri who's Yoona's bestfriend and was given to her. She was really happy to see the polaroid photo of them on last Christmas in his wallet but her smile had turned upside down when she saw the next picture behind the first one. 

"Hyeri" she knew the girl and it's no other than Luhan's bestfriend since elementary. She also knew that Hyeri was his first love and she was just literally used as a rebound to heal his wound from Hyeri's rejection. But she didn't mind being his rebound. At least she could heal him and she believed that if she loved him more, he would love her back, too. She almost entirely believed that he had forgotten Hyeri and started to love her more but...... she was wrong.... 

A few days ago, when he had started to ignore her little by little, he was always at the café talking with Hyeri. Of course, she heard that from Yuri since she's working there. At first, Yoona denied by saying, "Probably just a friendly talk". 

As days went by, he had begun to ignore her even more. That made her wonder whether he's stressed or busy with his work. But one day, something popped up on her phone to prove that he's not hers anymore. The photo that Yuri sent to her just proved everything why he's been acting lately. 

The reason he's been ignoring her everyday. 

The reason he's always looking at his phone everytime. 

The reason he doesn't seem to enjoy the time with her anymore was Hyeri. 


The bright smile which has faded from his face these days could be seen clearly when he's with Hyeri. 

The lifeless face he always gave to her has turned into a lively face in front of Hyeri. 

To add her pain, the warmth she's been missing these days was given to Hyeri. 

 

"You really can't forget her, don't you?" she murmured softly, looking at the picture of Hyeri kissing his cheek.

But at least I'm happy to see you smiling, oppa. It might be the last time I call you oppa, Luhan oppa. It might be the last page of my diary with you. Although you won't know how I recorded all our memories in my diary, I really wish that our memories would last forever even though the ink on the pages had faded and the photos of us turned colorless.


But the truth she doesn't know was.... Hyeri was just being Luhan's adviser......... not in the way she thought.......


-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Here's my next chapter! And sadly, the upcoming chappie will be the last one :( 

The next chapter will be abt their meeting a year later. Will Luhan and Yoona have a happy reunion or instead a tragic one?

 

PLS COMMENT AND SUBSCRIBE!