Change in him

Gone Valentine


"Oppa, you look more handsome than ever today. The best!" Yoona said, holding her thumbs up.

"Do you think this is nice?" Luhan pointed at the shorts he's wearing.

"Wae? I think it suits you totally" she said, holding her laughter.

"Yoona ah, can't you change the punishment into another one? My legs are totally freezing right now" he pleaded.

Luhan and Yoona love playing games, especially the bets they made. Last week, they played UNO blocks and unfortunately Luhan lost in the last round. So as their promise, he had to do Yoona's dare. 

Yoona shook her head in refusal, "Nope! Punishment is punishment. I had to wore those winter clothes the whole day last summer, remember?"

Luhan had no choice but to spend that Christmas with shorts. 

---

"Stop it! We're not even kids to talk about playing!" Luhan shouted in annoyance.

"Oppa..." Yoona looked up at him fearfully. 

Messing around with Luhan, asking how to spend their Christmas or thinking of what games to play is a usual thing in Yoona's daily life. 

But since last week, Luhan's been acting strangely. He doesn't talk to her much like before. He doesn't respond to her talks. He doesn't play around with her or even laugh at her silly jokes. Whenever they meet, Luhan would be always typing on his phone or either listening to Yoona's jokes and talks expressionlessly.

And his actions made her wonder if he's found another girl. A prettier girl. A more interesting girl. A maturer girl.

"You know what? It's getting boring and tiring with your CHILDISH thoughts of playing" Luhan added with a stern voice.

"I'm boring and tiring?" Yoona said in a low voice, "But it was oppa who advised to play games every week"

"Let's break up, Im Yoona" Luhan said coldly after a long silence.

"Neh?" She couldn't believe her ears that he actually said those words. 

"Let's break up" he repeated.

"Waeyeo, oppa? Did I do something wrong?" she asked, tears in her eyes.

"Ani" he replied shortly.

"So why...?" she asked again, tears threatening to fall.

"I've found a better girl than you" he said straightforwardly, "A girl I truly love, my first love"

A tear escaped her eyes. 

"How about....me? I mean... what about us? We've been dating for 2 years and that... isn't love?" her voice cracked.

He let out a sarcastic laugh.

"Love? Not even close to that? I was just playing with you. At first, you seemed like a hard-to-get girl but as time passed by, I realized you're just like those typical childish girls who are easy to get"

A slap landed on his cheek as he ended his awful confession.

"How could you, Luhan?!! How could you?" She ran out of the café and disappeared into the snow.

Apparently, that's the first snow of the year.

 

 

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 It's a little intro as to how they used to be and how they fell apart. Although Luhan said he wanted to break up because she's boring, but could it be the real reason to their farewell? 

PLS COMMENT AND SUBSCRIBE!