Chapter 3 - Everything is Too Late

Love Triangle

Chapter 3 - Everything is too Late

 
Tao dropped SeIn to her kindergarten and headed to his office. Tao is a general manager in his father's company, 'Haung' is one of the biggest car company in China. Tao is the only child of his family and his parents except him too much. And that makes Tao feel burdensome. They even try to do arrange marriage for him, with 'Kris Wu' who is the owner of their rival company. Kris Wu is nine years older than him.

 

Of course, Tao doesn't love him. Sehun is the one who is always in his heart and in his mind. But Kris Wu is unlike from him, he found Tao's cuteness and he thought Tao is the most cutest human being on his first sight. That's why Kris accept the arrangement, and the next thing is Kris never object his mom's decision.

 

"Phone Ring!!" Tao looked at the ID number. As soon as he found out who is calling, Tao frowned and felt a little bit irritated. Well, because it's 'Kris Wu', He hesitated to pick it up or not. But Tao knew if he didn't pick up, sooner or later, Kris gonna be appeared in his office within minutes.

 

"Hello?", Tao answered with unhappy voice. "Hi, Tao! Where are you?" finally his fiance's voice appeared through his Iphone 5s. "Isn't it too obvious that I will be at my company this time? Just shoot what you want to say to me, Hyung? Don't waste time! I have lots of work to do" Tao hissed and whined. Kris chuckled on his words, "Take a easy, babe. I just want to have a dinner with you tonight. Don't tell me you're busy. I already asked you assistant and she said you don't have an appointment tonight....", he continued, "And I already informed you parents that you will have a dinner with me tonight". Kris tied Tao with his parents. He knew Tao would say no to his request so that's why Kris decided to threaten him with his parents.

 

Tao let out a heavy sign. "Look Hyung, I don't have business appointment tonight but I really do have a personal appointment, Sorry, I can't have a dinner with you" Tao rejected Kris request. Tao didn't see that Kris frowned and smirked, "Ha...ha what kind of appointment is that? Playing a 'Daddy Role'?". Kris knew about Sehun and his daughter. He also knew that Tao has a feeling on Sehun and he even knew Sehun already rejected Tao's confession. Tao's eyes widened at his fiance's speech. He wonder how Kris know about his confession. Knowing about Sehun is not a very surprise case for him but knowing about his confession makes him shock. Tao thought it's a little too much. It's his privacy, his freedom. Detecting him from his back is really rude, Tao thought. He control his anger then respond to Kris's words, "How did you even know that? Don't you think isn't too much, Hyung?" Tao shouting at him even he tried to control his anger.

 

"Hahahahahahahaha....", Kris laughing enjoyably.

 

*Is he happy for I'm getting angry?* Tao thought.

 

"Look, Tao. I think I have the full right to investigate about you whether you like it or not because I'm your-soon-to-be-husband! Don't forget the important, my love" Kris words sound like warning him. "Who said I'll marry you, OLD MAN!! Get lost!" finally Tao explode on Kris's words. "You know I won't give up easily so you better have a knowledge about marrying me.... And for tonight's dinner, I will take it as cancel but this is the last time! There is no excuse next time" when he finished all he wanted to say, Kris just hanged off the phone without listening what Tao want to say to him.

 

Tao explode on Kris's behavior, "Why should I marry such a jerk like him?" Tao whispered.


 

 

 

At the same time, someone on the plane is excited to meet his long time no see friend. Kai took out the picture from his pocket. There were three persons standing together and putting their hands on each other shoulders.The two were laughing and enjoying the moment and the other one is just wearing a curve line on his lips. "I'm gonna see you within few minutes, Sehun-ah. I have so many things to tell you but I need to ask you why you were disappeared. Why you ran away from home?" Kai murmured while looking at the not laughing one.

 


 

 

 

Sehun called Tao, "Hello, Tao?" he said. "Sehun-ah, wae?" Tao answered from the other side. "I want to tell you not to pick up SeIn today. I have to go to office so I will pick her up" Sehun said. "Okay, then! But tell her not to sulk to me, alright? It's your plan!" Tao teased. "Okay, bye!" Sehun hanged up the phone then picked up his bags and got out from his apartment.

 

While walking down the street, Sehun felt like someone is following, someone is looking at him. So, he looked back and checked, But nothing is found. So he kept walking to bus-stop.

 

Sehun was right! Someone is following him but it will be more corrected if he thought a car is following. But the person in the car is no other than the spy who worked for Kai. "Hello, sir? He's now walking out from his apartment. Where are you now?" the spy said. "Now, I'm at airport. Where should I come?" Kai asked. "I think he's going to the office then he will go to his daughter kindergarten" the spy replied. "A Daughter??" Kai totally surprise. "Yes, Sir! I have just found out that he had five years old daughter. He gave birth in China, sir. I think that's also one of the reasons why he ran away from home" the spy predicted. "O-Okay, then I will go directly to the kindergarten. Where is it?" he asked. "I will text you, sir".

 

After talking with his spy, Kai felt like his world is upside down. Sehun has a daughter? How? I know he didn't have a boyfriend. "What had happened to you Sehun-ah?" he said.

 


 

 

When he gave his finished work to his boss, Sehun headed to his daughter. He arrived early to his daughter's kindergarten. He didn't notice someone is slowly approaching to him. That someone called him from behind, it made Sehun to startle. 'The Voice', that he haven't heard for long time. Although it's really been a long time that they haven't met each other, Sehun still know who is it. It's 'Kai', the father of his daughter. Sehun wanted to turn around and looked but he can't. His feet were glued to the ground and his body froze. "Sehun-ah, it's me, Kai" he called again from behind. Kai also doesn't dare to go in front of Sehun.

 

This time, Sehun felt the stream of hot water rolling down on his cheeks. So many questions were running through his head. He wondered how Kai found him? why he looked for him? what about his daughter? He knows her too? Finally, Sehun turned around. He saw the love of his life, the one who he had gave all his love, the father of his daughter. He still the same Kai, except from becoming a little bit older. He now has wrinkle near his eyes, his hair style makes him more mature and handsomeness is still stick with him.

 

"K-Kai?" Sehun stuttered. Kai slowly walking towards to him. Wearing a smile but tears stream can be seen clearly. Is Kai also crying? When he reached close enough to Sehun, he stopped and stare at him. Sehun is still the same, still being a feminine boy. still beautiful rather than handsome, he still looking at him with eyes full of warmth and love. "How.... Why....?" Sehun couldn't ask the questions till finished as he's so surprise and amazed by Kai's arrival.

 

But Kai knew what he wanted to ask, "Because I found you, Pabo-yah! We all have been searching for you everywhere during last five years. Don't you feel guilty to your parents? Do you know how much they worry about you?" Kai scolded him. "I miss them, Kai. That's why I always get the update news about them. Now, they were in Europe, right? For my brother's wedding" Sehun said. "You know I will not leave without you or not getting a better explanation from you" Kai threatened.

 

The school bell rang in the middle of their conversation, *Oh My God! SeIn! I can't let him meet her. He can't know about her* Sehun thought himself. Later, the kids are running out from the building, some are getting onto the school bus and some are running to their parents. Sehun can't hide his nervousness. It was all written on his face. "Kai..., which hotel did you stay? I'll visit you and tell you everything. Now, I'm in a hurry. I need to go" Sehun said not looking at him and keep checking the crew if his daughter is coming out or not.

 

"No, I don't leave. If I leave now, you'll move to some other place where I can't find" Kai said. "No.... I promise! I'm not going anywhere. I.... " before he finished his sentence, he heard an angelic voice calling him from behind.

 

"Mommy!!!" SeIn called her mom and were running towards him. Kai also looked who was calling Sehun from behind. He found a cute, chubby little girl was running towards Sehun. "Honey~" Sehun knelt down and hug the little girl. He literally forgot that Kai was standing beside him when he saw his daughter. "How was your day, honey?" Sehun asked. "Very good! I get new friends...and... kekekeke.... a boy from our class gave me a candy" SeIn said cutely. "Really? haha... So, you must be quiet popular in your class then" Sehun said.

 

SeIn notices Kai and looking at him with her big cute eyes, "Mommy, who is this?" she asked while pointing a finger at Kai. Sehun now remembered Kai existence. Before he introduced, Kai knelt down beside him and said, "Hello, SeIn-ah. My name is Kim Kai. Your mom old friend". 

 

"Oh~~ Hello~ My name is Kim SeIn. Nice to meet you" SeIn introduced herself.

 

Kai suddenly looked at Sehun, "Kim SeIn??? Kim?? Sehun, who is he?" asked.


By Kryshun,

 

Please forgive my grammars mistakes and errors. If you want to suggest, you can directly sent message to me.

Suggestions are welcome.

 

I know, this time I take too much time to update this story..

Being an Engineering student is not a very easy case.... *sob*

Labs. Projects, Seminar, Assignments, Tutorials....... *sign*

 

And as you all know "Kris's Case".... My heart breaks into pieces and depression is killing me.....

I don't care if he is in or out.... He'll still be a part of not only this but also all my stories...

In my heart, he is forever one of the EXO members. EXO M's Leader-nim.

And about Baekhyun and Taeyeon case, first I was really confused.

I'm in delima whether to accept or not but I realized that it's their lives and their choices...

We dun have no right to say yes or no to them. We are just 'FANS'....

Being a SMstan and being both Sone and EXOstan finally makes me to understand them.. Accept them..

But I don't ship them... As for me, my stories will not contain about Baekyeon...

In my future stories, there will always be Taeny and Chanbaek...

Peace all!! ^^

 

Feedback are warmly welcome! ^^