Chapter 1 - Being a Single Mom

Love Triangle

                    

                     Chapter 1 - Being a Single Mom

 

"Krinnnnnnnnnn Krinnnnnnnn!!!!!!" the alarm is ringing. It's still 5 a.m in the early morning but Sehun decided to get up. He quickly turned off the alarm and got up slowly and softly from the bed. He checked the little girl beside him is awake or not. No, she is not awake yet, still peacefully sleeping on the bed and making adorable snoring sounds. He sneaked out to the kitchen and started to prepare breakfast for his precious princess, his little girl. Today is her first day in kindergarten so he wanted to make her favorite breakfast. He decided to prepare sunny side up and toast for her. Sehun always prepare proper breakfast for her like rice and meal but his little girl always wanted to have a toast for breakfast.

 

"She's a Junk Food Lover just like 'Her Father'...." he murmured himself. Sehun gasped and stopped himself from slicing a loaf of bread.Sehun couldn't believe himself that he said the word 'Her Father'. "There is no 'Father Thingy' anymore. I am 'A Father' and also 'A Mother' for my princess. I don't need no one to lean on. I don't need no one to take the responsibility for me! It's all my fault so I'm going to face it by myself" he quietly exclaimed himself.

 

Yes, Sehun is a single mom and also taking the role of 'Father' for his little girl. His family didn't even know their son, Oh Sehun gave birth their grandchild in foreign country, China. Because Sehun ran away from his home as soon as he found out he was pregnant. You may think Sehun is a mean parent for his little girl but you don't know anything. It was actually all his fault, nobody forced him to do the mistake.

 

Sehun re-connected with the world again when he sniffed the burning smell from the eggs in the pan. "Oh! Gosh!! Not today!" he moaned. He threw the burning fired eggs right away in the trash bin. Then, he started all over again. He finished preparing breakfast within 20 mins. Well, it's one of the benefits for raising a child on his own. When he satisfied with the preparing, like he design to form a smile face with some bacon, eggs and some vegetables, he went to the bedroom. To wake up his little girl. It's now 5:30, the school bus will arrive their apartment at 6:30 so it's better to wake her up.

 

As he opened the door, he saw his little girl confiscate the bed alone. She's sleeping across the bed, his pillow and her teddy bear is now on the floor, the blanket is also not on her tiny but chubby body anymore. Sehun walked closer to her side and sat down slowly. He was watching her adorable face, her chubby cheeks, her slightly open duck-lips. Without noticing himself, a curve line formed on his lips. He bent down to reach her cheeks and give her morning kiss. The girl's eyes start to move and slowly open by his action. She rubbed her eyes with her tiny but plump hand.

 

"M-Mommy?" she spoke, "Yes, princess. It's time to wake up now. Do you remember today is your first day at kindergarten?" he asked. The girl suddenly sit up on the bed, wearing big grin on her face. "Oh! Yes, it is!! I almost forget the important day of my life! Thanks for waking me up, Mommy!" his daughter kissed his cheeks. " Kim Se In, you are so dirty girl. Let's wash your face first, OK?" he . She pouted and tried to kiss her mommy again and again. Sehun was trying to avoid her kisses and tickled her. "Kekekekekeke.... Mommy, stop it! Kekekeke..." she shouted. The room was filled with their laughter. That's how Oh Sehun and his daughter start their new day.

 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

 

Sehun watched his little girl eating her breakfast. "Mommy, why did you prepare a toast today?" she asked. "Because it's your favorite food, darling!" he answered while looking at his daughter adorably. "But you always say I should eat proper breakfast like rice and meal. Do you remember?" she asked again. It's being strange to her as her mommy always reject to have a toast and now he's not only prepared for her, he's even having his own. "Because I want to prepare something special for your first day, Now, don't ask again and just having your toast otherwise we'll miss you school bus, Lady" Sehun said. SeIn nod and eat her food.

 

"Ting Tong! Ting Tong!" the bell. Sehun wonder who is this. He doesn't have much friend in this country and it's still early morning. Maybe, it was.... "Annyeong! Morning!" Tao greeted him as soon as Sehun opened the door for him. "Oh, it's you!" Sehun said in amaze. "Yes, it's me of course. Who else do you think? Who will visit to you in this early morning?" Tao asked him. Sehun laughed on his question, "OK! OK! Now, come in first. I'm sure she'll happy when she see you". Tao walked into the apartment and headed to SeIn, "Hey, princess!" he greeted to her. "Uncle, Tao!! WOW!! How did you come?" she asked. "Well, I came here by my car?" Tao said, SeIn giggled on his answer. Sehun just shook his head and walked to the kitchen counter to make a cup of coffee for his friend.

 

Tao is the only friend here. He didn't know much about Sehun. Tao only know that Sehun was pregnant and ran away from home as Sehun was afraid of his parents will find out. That's all Tao knows about him. Sehun never tell him about who is SeIn's dad, Sehun never mention the word like "Husband", "Boyfriend" or "SeIn's Appa". But Tao know SeIn's Appa first name is 'Kim'. He once saw that Sehun filled the form at the hospital when Sehun gave birth his daughter.

 

Tao is really being a good friend for him. He always taking care about Sehun and his daughter like he's their guardian angle but it will be more correct if I say Tao fall for Sehun. Yes, he love Sehun and he already confessed to him but Sehun rejected Tao already. Tao didn't give up on Sehun's rejection and he asked Sehun to let him stay beside Sehun as a good friend. Sehun felt sorry to say no to him as Tao has been always good to him so he just accepted the request.

 

"Sehun, can I also have have some bread? I'm starving" Tao asked him from dinning table. "Haven't eaten anything yet?" Sehun surprisingly asked. Tao pouted and nodded. "Kekekekeke.... You look like a duck, Uncle Tao!" SeIn giggled. "Like this? Like this?" Tao said while doing it again. "Yes!! Yes!! Do it again" SeIn asked him and Tao was doing it again and again. Sehun laughed at their action.

 

*These two are really uncontrollable human being* Sehun thought and shook his head. Sometimes, Sehun thinks Tao is not too bad for him and his daughter. Tao is someone who he can lean on, who can take the role of father for his daughter. Sehun even had tried to love Tao but it didn't go well. His heart can't accept the person. Sehun had already gave all his love and his heart to someone.... Someone who doesn't even know his feelings.

 

"Hey, you two! Finish your food and get up now. It's almost 6:30. SeIn, get up and change your school uniform! Better hurry up, Kim SeIn" Sehun hissed. "How about I will drop her to school?" Tao asked. "No. She should ride school bus. I'm trying to train for her good. If you drop to her school like that, she'll never want to ride school bus again. And you have your own work, Tao. You can't drop her to school everyday" Sehun said. "What if I can do it everyday?" Tao asked. Sehun looked at his daughter, her eyes were pleading like *Mommy, let him to do*. Sehun can't break his daughter happiness, "Okay okay! Fine!" Sehun finally gave up.

 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

 

Sehun waved Tao and his daughter from balcony, they waved back to him. Tao and SeIn were walking toward the car. Sehun wondered why his daughter like Tao very much. He didn't understand, maybe because Tao always treats her well. That's true! Tao never break the promises that he make with SeIn, he always buys her toys, clothes, and snacks that she wanted. Tao has a good relationship not only with his daughter but also with kids. Sehun satisfied with Tao and his daughter going well.

 

Being a single mom is not that easy to him. The most difficult time and the time his heart ache is when SeIn asked about her 'Daddy'. He has no answer to her question, he sometimes thinks he is being a mean mom to his daughter.But now SeIn didn't ask like to him anymore. It's because he gave to her father's photo. The photo which he took together with him at middle school graduation. So it's impossible to make her to recognize when she accidently met her dad someday. His idea is cool, right? Sehun always being a bright kid back then. He once did a mistake, a wrong decision that shouldn't done. But he never regret what he had done. Kim SeIn, his daughter is not a mistake for him. She's the best thing that ever happened to him.

 

Sometimes, no always he misses his parents. Sehun wonders how they are doing? Are they in a good health or are they mad at him because he ran away from home. Will they accept their grandchild, Kim SeIn? Sehun sure as soon as they know about his daughter, they will question him about her dad which mean who is your 'Partner'. He can't give them an answer for that kind of question. But Sehun dying to meet them especially his mom. Sehun and his mom have really good relationship just like he and his daughter. Sehun thought his mom will feel he betrayed her trust on him. Because all he had done back in Korea are not accident, he did them on purpose.

 

It's because of the thought of he afraid to lose the someone he loved. Sehun didn't want to lose him, so he decided to get pregnant with the man he used to love. Its sound really strange and crazy but Sehun really did it. Sehun know his partner probably didn't know he has a five years old daughter. Will he too reject or accept her? The surest thing is he will totally get shock and mad at Sehun for not letting know him.

 

Sehun went back inside his apartment, he sat down on a chair in front of his working desk. He pulled the drawer and took out an old leather diary. There some dust on the book as he had been keeping it in there for a long time like since he arrived China. Sehun turned the first page of his diary, it's written liked that,

 

                                        " How I met 'Kim Jong In', the love of  my life"

 

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

By Kryshun

 

Please forgive for grammer mistakes error

 

Hi, everyone! So here's the very first chapter of my story!

What do you think? Is it boring and not interesting enough?

Feedback are warmly welcome! Please leave a comment when you finished reading it!

Thanks for reading my story! ^^