Chapter 2 - My Life Being Miserable Without You

Love Triangle

          

        Chapter 2 - My Life Being Miserable Without You

 

"Ring!!! Ring!!!" Jong In's phone is ringing non-stop but he doesn't seem like he wants to pick it up. He covers up his face with a blanket and turns around to the opposite side of the night stand where his phone is located. Yes, Jong In is trying to ignore the call as he always does. He exactly knows who is calling him this early morning.

 

The other side of the phone is no one but his fiance, Park Chanyeol. Jong In and his fiance are not in a very good relationship, it's not like they are always fighting but it's because Jong In doesn't love him passionately like when he first met Chanyeol, He once loved Chanyeol but not now anymore. Now, as for him, Chanyeol is being a good friend to him and always taking care of him and always loving him with all his heart. Jong In only accepted the engagement just because of his parents and also Chanyeol is not a stranger to him at all. But Chanyeol and Jong In are not childhood friends like Sehun and Jong In do.They have known each other at high school.

 

Jong In let out a long sign and blow some hot air then he sit up on the bed. He lazily pick up his i-phone 5, "Yeoboseyeo" he finally answered the phone. "Jong In! Are you wake up now? Do you remember today is our engagement anniversary? You don't forget that you promised me to spend the whole day with me, right?" Chanyeol asked him worriedly but wearing a big grin on his face. But his fiance, Jong In completely forgets about today but he covered up skillfully, "yeah~ I remember, if I'm not mistaken, we also have a plan to eat lunch at your restaurant too, right? But Chanyeol is it the only reason why you called me in so early freaking morning?". Chanyeol on the other side of the phone lost his cheerful smile and look disappointed.

 

Of course, Jong In didn't see how Chanyeol's facial expression changed on his speech but there is someone who saw it. That someone is Byun Baekhyun who is working as a chef at Chanyeol's restaurant, 'Viva Polo'. Baekhyun feels sorry for Chanyeol because all he sees is how his boss taking care of his fiance, how he is trying hard to protect the engagement not to be broken into pieces. All Jong In does is treating Chanyeol like a piece of trash, he doesn't look like he concerns about Chanyeol. Even though Chanyeol is sick or not feeling well because of over work for his restaurant to expand the business, Jong In never come in person and ask how's Chanyeol doing. He only makes a phone call or usually send just a text and ask his fiance's condition. He always makes an excused about his busy company work.

 

That makes Baekhyun hates Jong In more and more. The petite boy wants to pull out Chanyeol from his tiring, meaningless relationship with Jong In but stupid giant with huge ears is too much falling in this stupid relationship and he even seems happy for being Jong In's fiance. That makes Baekhyun more irritated.

 

*That giant's brain is not big as his useless ears!!* Baekhyun thought. He knows why Chanyeol made morning call to Jong In at this anniversary, because he didn't want Jong In to be late or didn't show up like the previous ones. But also this time, Jong In treated him like only Chanyeol is too much dramatic.

 

Jong In already hanged up the phone like five minutes ago but Chanyeol gazed over his fiance's action and forgot to hang up the phone. A stream of tear start to roll down from his left eyes. Baekhyun saw his boss is crying and for the first time in his life, he felt his left chest ache by unknown disease. "I'm going to save you from this mess, Chanyeol whether you like it or not! I'm going to teach you what true relationship is!" Baekhyun exclaimed himself quietly.

 

On the other hand,

Jong In decided to get up as staying in a bed doesn't make him to sleep again. He headed to the bathroom with lazy steps, standing in front of the mirror and observing his face. He totally look like a mess, a miserable heart broken man who had lost his love one. "Jong In, you are useless man. You have no right to yell or treat Chanyeol like a piece of trash. And you are the reason why Sehun ran away from his home. It's all because of you" he shouted at the man in the mirror. Throwing away all the stuffs from bathroom and he's completely out of his mind.

 

"WHERE ARE YOU OH SEHUN???? WHERE ARE YOU????" Jong In shouted with all strength he had left. "Come back~~~ Please come back~~ I'm sorry for everything~~  I have searched everywhere but it's all useless. The last thing I heard about you is you are no longer living in Korea anymore..Now, it has been five years, Sehun. Where can I find you??" he whined while crying hard.

 

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

Their lunch is awkward and quite like there is no sound of talking. All the noises are just spoons or forks were touched the plates. Jong In didn't say a word as he know himself how he treated Chanyeol all these years and now he feel sorry for his fiance. Chanyeol didn't say a word too as he worries if he will make Jong In angry again. Chanyeol and Jong In are having lunch in one of the private room from Chanyeol's restaurant. He decorated the room romantically like balloons, flowers and candles are everywhere, Chanyeol spend a lot for their anniversary lunch.

 

"So how's your today?" for the first time in five years, Jong In start the conversation. Chanyeol gasped, his mouth is full with spaghetti look like a chipmunk, "Uh? Today? Are you asking me how's today?" he make sure what Jong In just said. Jong In nodded without looking at him and keep having his lunch. "Well.. It's the same as always, you know. I cooked, served the costumers, asked them how its taste and I checked the ingredients. Nothing's special" he answered.

 

Jong In start the conversation first, that would be the best anniversary gift that he ever received. He didn't know how his words will be important in Chanyeol's life. Its still being their perfect moment until Jong In phone ring. Chanyeol know he always in a second place whenever he being compared with Jong In's work. As the phone call ended, Jong In excused himself and went back to his chocolate factory. Chanyeol only nodded and is left alone in the room. He sometimes thinks that if Sehun were in his place, Jong In's work will still be in a first place? He doubt himself, is he really being easy since from the beginning? Because he is the one who confessed his feeling to Jong In, he always suspect who is really take place in Jong In's heart? Is it him or Sehun?

 

Before until, Sehun disappear, he and Jong In's relationship is totally fine and he was being a happiest man in the world. Chanyeol didn't know the reason that make Sehun ran away. What is really had happened between his fiance and Sehun. He admit that he didn't know about his fiance and Sehun's friendship deeply... But if Sehun is the one in Jong In's heart, why Jong In accept him from the very start?  

 

Chanyeol collected his scatter thoughts when he hear the knock on the door, "Come in!" he said. Baekhyun come into the room with a cake but he look surprise as he only see his boss and no sign of Jong In. "Boss, here's the cake... Where's your fiance?". "He left. His work can't be done without him", he continued, "Hyung, I think I have told you not to call me a boss. Didn't I?" he asked. Baekhyun scratch his head, "I know but it's more comfortable, I think". "No, it's not. It seems like I'm older than you. In fact, you are older than me" Chanyeol whined cutely. Baekhyun wonder why dark skinned boy didn't notice that he's having this cute fiance. "So, can I celebrate your anniversary with you? But I'm not asking for permission you know? I'm asking you to invite me" Baekhyun said then he pull out a chair and sit in front of his giant boss. Chanyeol laughed, "Okay then you are invited!"

 

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

Meanwhile Jong In is currently on his car and talking on the phone, "Are you sure? Is is really him? So, he's still alive!" he sxcitedly asked to the other side of the phone. "Yes, I'm sure it's him!" the man answered. Then, he U-turned his car and headed to the airport immediately. He texted his fiance that he have to go 'CHINA' for couple of days because of his work.

 

"I'm coming to meet you! I won't let you go so easily this time" Jong In murmured.

 

Work is just an excuse and we all know why he's going there, right? *wink*

 


 

By Kryshun,

 

Please forgive me about the grammars mistakes.

 

Ok! I represent the second chapter! XD

What do you think? I'm a bit nervous for this as I'm afraid of it will not good as you all expected. :\ And sorry for a bit short too.....

BTW, next chapter might be their childhood, I think! :)))

And feedback are warmly welcome and please leave a comment when you have done reading! ^^