Orange rags

Rookies
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

not proofread, but enjoy~ and thank you all commenters for the motivation ^^

The three men sat in the back of Sunggyu’s patrol car, fussing quietly from knee to knee.  Fifteen minutes later Jung takes out an orange jumpsuit from his bags, propping open the car door with his foot before he steps out. 

“Here,” he drops the jumpsuit where he was seated, and points a finger at the two still stuffed in the back seat.  “Remember:  wait half an hour, and if you see me, you don’t know me.”

Jung shuts the door loudly behind him, walking away and leaving the two newbie officers in the car.  Sunggyu takes the jumpsuit and hands it over to Woohyun, reaching to the front seat to start fabricating a report.

Woohyun takes the orange rags and glances back and forth at Sunggyu, his head like a swaying pendulum.  He clears his throat to get the other’s attention.  “Here?  I’m supposed to change here?”  Woohyun tries to come out short and aggressive, but the little crack in his voice at the end mapped an entirely different story.

“Yeah, it’s an undercover op, you can’t be seen walking out of some building in that.  What if someone sees you?” 

Sunggyu’s right and Woohyun knows it, but Sunggyu doesn’t know enough about Woohyun to see the problem—the problem in where Woohyun has zero attraction to the opposite .  He’s technically about to strip in front of a man, and that made him a bit, if not very, uncomfortable.

Sunggyu’s staring at him as if waiting for him to get a move on, and Woohyun’s blood is rushing to his head, so he tries to compromise and turns himself around, ing his shirt with heavy sighs.

He hears Sunggyu huff back at him, letting out some witty remark about trying to hide a skimpy tattoo Woohyun?  And he regretfully remembers how close he was to getting one of his ex’s name in a drunken endeavor.  He shudders slightly and tries to cover himself as he strips of his uniform.

“Why do I have to be the inmate though?  I’ve never even been inside a cell before,” Woohyun grunts, shedding off his shirt, his back still to Sunggyu.

“You can ask Jung that.  I’ll be using your real name by the way, but I’m changing your last name to Kim,” Sunggyu’s talking, albeit a bit more to himself, filling in the report.

Woohyun glances over his shoulder once, popping the buckle off and slipping his pants down, “Why Kim?”

“Cause I’m drawing a blank.  And by the way you’re getting arrested for possession of narcotics.  I’m gonna go with .”

With Sunggyu busy talking, Woohyun takes the chance and quickly fits himself in the orange jumpsuit, pretending it’s all normal.  He scrunches up his uniform and stuffs it in one of the plast

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter