2/14 Haters Find Love

Description

Two best friends: Woo Ji Eun and Kai. They don't like and never liked the 14th of February. They can even be called Valentine's day Haters.Valentine's Day is coming really soon, will their perception of this day change this year? Perhaps, will they even find love this year on the day they hate so much? 

Foreword

February the 14th:

It's the time of the year again. Valentine's day. Shopping malls, restaurants, school… Places are decorated with red and pink.

There are three types of people when it comes to this day:

1) The ones who are already in a relationship: Many people look at them with envious eyes.Those are the ones that tend to enjoy this day a lot, and the ones who act the most lovey-dovey. It's the perfect time for them to make a big effort, and have a romantic date with their loved one.

2) The ones who are planning to confess to their crush: Ah... The freaking out type. There are some who will be very hypered up and can't wait to use this day as an opportunity to express their long locked feelings towards the one they like, while there is another bunch of people who are very nervous and are still undecided whether confessing is a good idea. 

3) The ones who just don't care about this day/hates it: Those are the ones who gets annoyed whenever they see heart shaped chocolate boxes in every store they go, ads regarding rose sales or special dinner reservations. People who are freaking out about this day, debating whether they should buy this or that for their boyfriend/girlfriend... These situations irk the hell out of them. February 14 is just a day like any other days of the year. Why make such a big fuss about it? Some would argue with me that it's a day to treat the one you love specially. You know what I say to that? Bull. If you really love someone, you should treat them specially every day.

Me and Kai, we just happen to be the third type. Screw 2/14!  


A quick introduction, well a few facts about the main characters: 

Woo Ji Eun (You)

  • Tough girl who is practically fearless  
  • Lives alone in an apartment and lives next door to Kai 
  • Pro at soccer, almost as good as Kai 
  • Refuses to join the school's team despite having received many invitations and offers to
  • Other than hanging out with Kai, she's mostly a loner, but she doesn't mind that. 
  • Well respected at school
  • Loves taking naps on the roof during lunch time 

Kim Jong In (Kai)

  • Star midfielder of the school's soccer team 
  • Part of a gang of friends named Exo, but he still spends a lot of time with Ji Eun (she is his best friend after all) 
  • Well respected at school as well 
  • Very popular 
  • Plays soccer with Ji Eun very often 
  • His parents tend to be away on business trips. Most of the time, he's lives alone. 

Hi Everyone! This story is going to be a Valentine's Day short story, and it will be posted on Feb. 14! 

Please comment & subscribe ^^

-ellemoo


Special thanks to exoticbaek for the awesome poster and background! If you ever need a poster or a background, here's the link to her poster shop: ±KURBAN 

http://www.asianfanfics.com/story/view/648315/k-u-r-b-a-n-graphics-graphic-poster-posterrequest