final

Magical Blessings {a valentine's special}
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Byun Baekhyun was met face to face with plenty of pink and red balloons at his door. It was only 7AM in the morning, who would send these at this unruly hour? Then he spotted a tag. No one could have missed the tag, it was luminous orange. Pulling the balloons into the house, he read the tag.

 

HI! Sorry I can’t make it today! These balloons are a gift from me! Really sorry, stupid Jongin pulled me out of the house at 5.30AM so I had to stop by and pop these balloons in! Really really sorry, I’ll make it up to you another day!

XOXO

Your no. 1 Yeol

 

Yep, it was going to be another lonely Valentine’s.

“Ooooh! Who’s the lucky one huh? My hyung’s got a Valentine!” Baekhee screamed from the kitchen. Baekhyun rolled his eyes. He wonders how Luhan even deals with this noise. Sometimes he even ponders about Baekhee’s gender. “Well shut up and get ready for yours!” He screamed back.

“Well duh. I’m already prepared! Lu’s gonna take me out until night so no need to fret about the curfew! You know you can trust him!” Oh yes she was prepared alright. If messy bed hair and bad breath counts as ready, then he was all ready to send her off to the streets to be a hobo. Oh and did I mention she was still only clad in her underwear? No? Okay now you know. “Yes Hee, you look really ready.”

“Aw man come on Hyun I only just woke up; mornings do not like me alright? I’ll be ready in five! If Lu comes by then, tell him to wait!” “Sure! I’ll tell him to leave when he comes, take your time,” Baekhyun was usually sarcastic when talking to his sister. He says it was a special bond.

Byun Baekhyun knows his shortcomings. Being short was a shortcoming. Having a totally hot best friend was a shortcoming. And knowing that his totally hot best friend was straight was a shortcoming. Or so he thinks.

Baekhee was done and packaged off in a flash and Baekhyun was left alone in the house alone.

--The End. Nope. I’m just kidding.--

Park Chanyeol could not have it wors

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter