01

Magical Blessings {a valentine's special}
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

You’d think that magic doesn’t exist in our modern day world, only in the storybooks or children and in one’s imagination. Well, Park Chanyeol begs to differ. According to Park Chanyeol, there is magic in the overly polluted air of the bustling city of Seoul, a kind of magic that lives and breathes amongst us. This “magic” happens to only exist in a little bakery, tucked away in a corner hidden from the ruckus of the business district. As you can already expect, Park Chanyeol frequents this bakery every day, just to witness the creations of magic and the “magic” himself.

The lovely bakery was owned by siblings. Standing at a proud 1.63 meters tall, Byun Baekhee is sixteen, and is the youngest of the pair. She spends most of her time undoing the end of her long, blonde braid and retying it again, whilst watching over the main area of the cosy bakery. The older sibling is named Byun Baekhyun. This feminine boy turns twenty this year and is only a mere one head taller than his sister. The kitchen is his office. Park Chanyeol prefers to call them the Bacon twins—bacon because both siblings names start with “Baek” and because Park Chanyeol likes to be lame. Well, you’ll see the link later. Twins—for a very simple reason; the siblings were very alike each other, in all ways possible.

Park Chanyeol counts his blessings. Baekhyun being feminine was a blessing. Baekhyun leaning slightly towards the gay side was a blessing. Baekhyun being his best friend was a blessing.

“Hello! Welcome to the Baekonry!” A bored voice rang out. A messy mop of hair with a tall, lanky structure came into view.

“Hi Baekhee!” A voice so deep you wouldn’t have even heard it if he didn’t speak up louder. Another mess of hair looked up. “Oh, Chanyeol hyung ah! Did you come ‘ere to eat or stare at my favourite brother, hmm?” Baekhee replied, imitating Chanyeol’s deep and slightly accented voice.

“Oh shut up Hee. I’m your only brother and I’m pretty sure you don’t have a choice whether to like me or not.” A groan came from her pretty pink lips and replied sarcastically, “Oops?” Baekhyun rolled his eyes and dusted his hands on his dark blue apron and turned to face the taller male, a huge grin split across his face, “Hey Yeol. You do know that I don’t get off until five, right?” Chanyeol stood there for

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter