Drama Strikes!

No Boundaries

Warning : More cursing and bad words

“Dyo~ Dyo~ Dyo~” Chanyeol sang cutely but let out a loud yelp when his hyung stepped on his foot.

“Stop it.” D.O said seriously because he doesn’t understand this giant and D.O had enough of this tall people surrounding him making him smaller than he already was.

Chanyeol pouted at D.O’s response to his aegyo and he shut his mouth. He only wanted to compose a song with his hyung because D.O’s voice was gold to Chanyeol’s ears and to be honest, he’s got big and good ears for listening.

It has been two weeks since the “fight at the bar” which no one mentions anymore.

Chanyeol was finally getting his spirits up and wanted to compose an actual upbeat and happy song.

D.O watched in awe as Chanyeol sat on the floor by the couch (where D.O sat), his long calloused fingers strumming the guitar with gentle and beautiful movements that D.O finds fascinating because Chanyeol was neither gentle nor beautiful when it comes to moving, he was rather clumsy and hurts himself a lot when playing around.

D.O felt like he shouldn’t move one bit, because this was one of the rare moments he loves to watch wherein his dongsaeng stays still, just letting out his heart through music. He was so serious and quiet and it made D.O’s heart stutter.

“I shouldn’t be feeling this way.” D.O mumbled to himself.

Chanyeol must’ve heard it because he looked up to his hyung who quickly looked away.

D.O was trying to focus on the book he was reading the one he got from Kris who was a good friend of his and the reason why he kept going back to the club but now he was determined not to.

“You said something Dyo hyung?” Chanyeol likes playing with D.O’s name these past few days and D.O loves to pretend that his bothered by it.

Chanyeol was still staring at his hyung with a twinkling questioning look.

“What?” D.O snapped the book shut.

Chanyeol chuckled and shrugged then he went back to his composing. D.O on the other hand watched him, not being able to focus on the stupid book about being “social”, which he doesn’t need anyway.

He was being socially average and it wasn’t like he was shy or anything sometimes he just doesn’t know what to say.

“Oh oh oh~” Chanyeol was singing with his deep voice and D.O liked listening to it but there was a knock on the door so he had to stand up because it’s probably the pizza delivery guy.

He was about to praise how fast the delivery was but he didn’t-

He came face to face with Kai, his cheek has a fading bruise like Chanyeol’s and he wore shades that made him look hot which does nothing to D.O now because he was over him.

“Hey.” Kai smiled though it hurt his cheek.

“What do you want?” D.O asks.

“I’m sorry ok? I’m not letting you go.” Kai says and pulled D.O into a hug but D.O gets out of it quickly.

“I forgive you but that doesn’t change anything. All I can offer now is friendship, Kai.” D.O says. “Besides there was nothing going on between us anyway. It wasn’t love.”

“Love? love! I need you hyung.” Kai says his voice angry.

“I don’t even know why I’m offering friendship to you.” D.O says coldly. “You’re hopeless.”

“You can’t leave me hyung. You told me, you promised me!” He says and then punches the wall angrily. “I can’t-I need you.”

“But I don’t want to be just needed, Kai!” D.O wanted to talk some sense to him because he was kind and he wanted Kai to know what love is, that you can’t be with someone you just need. It has to be love.

“What do you want then?! I’ll give you everything!” Kai asked as he held D.O’s hands so tight.

“Let him go.” Chanyeol walked in taking his hyung and placing him protectively beside him.

Kai didn’t like how this guy always interrupted them and it made him furious.

“Is it because of him, huh D.O hyung?” Kai asked angrily. “So he’s your new boytoy now huh?”

“Stop it-

“Do you know that D.O likes it-

“Kai! Please, just stop it NOW-

“But hyung he needs to know!”

D.O punched Kai’s chest desperate to not let Kai say all those embarrassing things Chanyeol will hear.

“He doesn’t-

“Stop treating me like a child!” Chanyeol’s voice echoed through the walls. He was incredibly hurt.

Chanyeol pulled D.O away from Kai and crushed his lips against his hyung because he wanted to prove he knows these kinds of things and he wanted to make Kai go away by possessively kissing D.O.

Kai cursed and walked away pushing the pizza delivery guy who stood there dumbfounded by the dramatic scene in front of him.

D.O did not know how to react and he was staring at Chanyeol whose face was as red as a tomato ketchup.

“Hey! You! What took you so long!?” Chanyeol asked annoyed at the pizza delivery guy.

“S-sorry sir.” The delivery guy was annoyed that he had to witness the weird dramatic scene. He kept his head down, hiding his embarrassed face. “Two boxes of pizza, one hawaiian and the other’s pepperoni.”

“Ok. Here.” Chanyeol paid for the pizza. “Keep the change.”

“Hey hyung, let’s eat.” Chanyeol says as if nothing happened.

D.O nodded though he couldn’t hide how he was blushing and how his heart beat went incredibly fast.

Oh God. What’s happening?

Meanwhile, the pizza delivery guy pitied himself for always getting involved in these situations.

He just wanted to be a good delivery boy but maybe this job might be too much for him.

He found the angry guy or gay who pushed him earlier, sulking in front of his motorbike.

He looked miserable really.

“Hey, you ok?” He asks.

“The do you care?” Oh someone’s furious he thought.

“I don’t. Just get out of my way.” Sehun said bravely though he was worried the dude might get up and kill him. (Yes, the pizza delivery guy was Sehun. You knew it was coming)

“Do you know who the hell I am huh?” The gay guy stood up and the pizza delivery guy didn’t show his scared insides, he kept his poker face on.

“Nope.” He answers bravely. “I know your kind of people, rich and proud bastards.”

Kai was not amused at the delivery boy and he pushed him out of the way again, his cap fell off, revealing his blond locks and his sharp expressionless but handsome face.

Kai could feel his heart beat going fast.

“.” The delivery guy stood up and he was unusually taller now that he stood straight.

Kai read the guy’s name tag “SEHUN”

Sehun was of course, pissed of the entire day.

“Are you ok, Sehun ah?” Xiumin asked him.

Xiumin has this weird and chubby cute face that just makes you think she’s making aegyo faces everything she asks or tells you something but she wasn’t.

“I’m fine noona.” Sehun says but he does not smile.

“But you’re not~” Now she’s doing the aegyo.

Sehun does not understand how this girl was even older than him because she was such a baby face and her height was also cute.

“I’ll be fine noona.” Sehun assured his worried noona.

“Is it because you miss Sehee?” His noona asked.

“No. She called last night so I don’t miss her.” Sehun was determined not to tell his noona about the gay drama he just witnessed because his noona looked like she does not know anything about things like that.

“Ah. Oh then let’s go buy some bubble tea to cheer you up!”

Ah this small girl just knows how to make Sehun feel better.

Sehun would not refuse a chance to drink bubble tea. He used to drink it often with his noona Sehee, they were twins and they look alike that their lifelong noona, Xiumin, still finds fascinating.

“so tell me~” Xiumin says as they sat down on their usual spot.

“It’s nothing Xiu noona, it was just some couple’s drama and then this guy who was the third party pushed me and I asked him nicely if he was ok but he was a real so he told me to off.” Sehun explains in fast forward which Xiumin surprisingly understood.

“Oh.” Xiumin’s mouth formed a cute “o” and Sehun looked away because he hates it when he finds his noona cute.

“He sure is an .”

Sehun didn’t do anything but agreed because it was true and he rarely hears Xiumin use words like that and his noona rarely patted his head so he just smiled and looked away.

-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-

 

Author's Note:

ChanSoo~

 

XiuHun~

 

So what do you guys think?

Two Updates in one day? YEHET~
 

I'll be working on XiuHan next chapter :)) Don't worry XiuHan shippers~

Thanks for reading~