Almost Perfect

No Boundaries

Here's another update of mine!

I admit I don't know anything about modelling and modelling companies so... kkaeb song~ if I get something wrong!

Infinity Thanks to New Subscribers!!! You're all the best~ Sarangheyoooo >///<

ENJOY~
-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-

Sehun was still not used to seeing Xiumin in her new styled hair. It made her look younger than she already is and the color matched her milky skin well.

Xiumin looked cute in her black high waist shorts paired with a simple white sleeveless blouse and her favorite high cut converse.

Sehun wanted to wrap his noona in a blanket because she was showing off too much of her milky skin and the clothes hugged her natural curves.

“Sehun~ Let’s go!” Xiumin says flashing Sehun a warm and excited smile as she drags the younger out the door.

“Bye Minnie~” Xiumin whisper shouts to their puppy who was quietly sleeping on the couch. They already left enough food for her.

Sehun’s good mood suddenly changed when he saw a familiar white shiny car and Sehun facepalms himself.

“Happy Birthday Noona~” Luhan says getting out of the car, his smile wide and he was holding a bouquet of roses.

Sehun scoffs. Xiumin doesn’t like roses.

“Luhan? Why- What are you doing here? Thanks.” Xiumin mumbles accepting the rose though she’s not very fond of them.

“I’m here to drive you to your present! You see, I bought some amusement park tickets for us!” Luhan exclaims. “So what do you think?”

This was supposed to be Sehun and Xiumin’s day only, and Luhan appearing didn’t made Sehun feel the same excitement he was feeling the last few days, yesterday and last night.

“Noona, isn’t this supposed to be our bonding time?” Sehun says in annoyance glaring at Luhan.

“But I already bought tickets…” Luhan pouts.

Xiumin being the kind noona she was considers the idea.

“Uhm. We still have tomorrow, right Sehun ah? The amusement park seems like a good idea.” Xiumin looks apologetically at Sehun.

Sehun rolls his eyes. “fine.”

“Ok! Let’s have fun today!” Luhan says opening the door for Xiumin.

How about I punch your lights out for fun? Sehun thoughts.

He nearly slammed the car’s door shut.

The amusement park was full of people, Xiumin having a fun size height was immediately held by her two escorts just to make sure she won’t get lost.

Seriously, they were being overly protective of her.

Sehun spent the entire time fighting with Luhan on who gets to sit beside Xiumin, they resolved this problem by rock-paper-scissors into which both guys alternately wins.

Xiumin was oblivious of the competition happening, she was simply enjoying the rides and she was eyeing the ferris wheel.

“Uwa~ it’s so tall!” Xiumin smiles.

“Noona, it would be much better if we ride it later at night. It’ll be more fun!” Luhan says since he was not fond of heights and all this rides where making him feel sick.

Sehun scoffs at him.

“Oh? Really? Ok then!” Xiumin agrees. “How about we get some lunch now? I’m starving!”

“Ok.” The two guys chorused.

Sehun’s mood had lightened up as they started eating lunch and drinking bubble tea and he was even more happier when Xiumin spoon fed him with the takuyaki she was fangirling over.

Sehun was almost thinking that this day wasn’t so bad afterall… until his phone rang and Huang Zitao which he named “Panda Photographer-nim” flashed on his screen.

He reluctantly answers. “Hey.”

“Sehun, where are you? Are you busy?” Tao asks he sounds like he was in a hurry.

“I’m hanging out with noona. Why?” Sehun asks frowning.

“oh. I’m sorry but can you come over? There was a sudden change of your schedule of shooting, it was moved today-

“What? Hell no!” Sehun says his good mood starting to fly away.

“Sehun, we really need you in this. You know what happened to Kai and-

“No. That’s final, I’m NOT COMING.” Sehun stubbornly says and hung up.

“What’s wrong?” Xiumin asks pouting making her look adorable.

“Nothing, it’s just that the schedule for the shooting was moved today and tao asked me to come but I refused.” Sehun explain in a fast manner into which Luhan furrowed his eyebrows because he didn’t understand.

“What? You should go!” Xiumin says her eyes wide. Of course she understood.

“Noona, I can’t leave you here.” With that ert. Sehun decided to not add the last part.

“No Sehun! It’s your work and your future you can’t waste it away!” Xiumin argues.

“But Noona-

“I’ll be fine!” Xiumin smiles. “I just want you to go to work ok? You can’t decline an opportunity because of me. I will feel bad if I’m the reason you couldn’t get to work.”

Sehun pouted and put on his aigyoo. “But Noona~”

“No, go to work Sehun. We still have a day tomorrow!” Xiumin says. “Now, go call Panda nim to pick you up!”

Sehun nodded with an annoyed sigh and glared at Luhan who wasn’t even hiding the smile on his face.

Sehun was more than willing to give Tao his famous silent treatment into which only his twin sister always (and when I say always I meant always like everyday) experience.

“Sehun, I’m really sorry….” Tao was seriously doing some aigyoo and Sehun ignored him.

Yeah, he definitely looks good today thanks to make-up.

Sehun puts on his earphones and just listened to music to lessen his annoyed feelings and to avoid listening to his thoughts about Xiumin and that annoying girl looking coffee shop owner bastard.

-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-

“UWA~ Hyung! It’s the sea!!!!” Chanyeol excited says as he and D.O got off the bus.

Chanyeol could clearly see the sea and he was so excited on his very first photoshoot because he will stay overnight for three days with his hyung and he was already excited on the things they could do together because it was the very first time he had ever gone to the sea with his hyung.

“Chanyeol ah, be careful.” D.O says smiling at the excited boy who refused to let him carry the heavy luggage they have.

Chanyeol nodded and skipped beside his hyung, the hotel resort wasn’t that huge but it was perfect.

This day was perfect.

D.O was surprised on how Chanyeol didn’t have a hard time posing for the photoshoot, though he was having a problem with Oh Sehun.

He kept doing that stoic expression in contrast to the sunny beach and it was a surprise Tao didn’t seem to mind it, the photographer didn’t tolerate such things.

“Chanyeol ah, you’re a natural!” D.O teased Chanyeol who was sweating too much so he handed the boy a towel and water.

“Thanks hyung.” He says in his deep voice that matched his serious tired look, his fair skin that was plastered with sweat, he didn’t even know that Chanyeol had y abs.

D.O mentally slapped himself for staring at Chanyeol. His face burning with heat and embarrassment.

“Hyung, you look like you need some water.” Chanyeol says affering his half empty one and D.O took it without thinking and drank it.

He could feel his face getting more embarrassed when Chanyeol smiled and he suddenly realized that he indirectly kissed Chanyeol.

D.O wasn’t sure how he survived the whole day with Chanyeol being sweet and y at the same time but he did anyway.

“hyung! I wanna watch the sunset with you! Come on!” Chanyeol says intertwining his hands with D.O who quietly let the younger drag him away to the seashore.

The sat down on the damp sand, Chanyeol with a stick on his hand started to write his name.

“Hyung.” The way Chanyeol said it sounded so beautiful to D.O and he looked at Chanyeol.

“Thanks for having me here today.” Chanyeol says awkwardly and D.O smiles at him then turned his gaze to the falling sun.

Chanyeol didn’t watch the sunset at all, not when he finds the way the sun’s last rays touching D.O’s face absolutely beautiful that it made his heart thump so loud.

It was the perfect time for Chanyeol to spill his feelings out.

They were alone, in the beach and the sun was leaving the horizon.

It was the perfect time.

So Chanyeol took a deep breath, and opened his mouth to say the feelings he bottled up inside his heart.

“hyung-

“Hyung! You have to help me!” The moment was gone.

Chanyeol glared at the approaching Tao.

“What is it Tao?” D.O asks.

“Sehun ah took my camera and refuses to return it until I drive him home. But you know we have to stay here for three days!” Tao says panting and in a hurry, his face annoyed.

D.O sighed and looked at Chanyeol with an apologetic look.

“Let’s go.” D.O says and Chanyeol nodded sulking because he never get to say what he wants.

And Chanyeol really really want to tell him.

In fact, he really really need to tell him.

-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-

Luhan looked at Xiumin who was puffing out her cheeks in annoyance as she looks at the photos they took at the photobooth.

Luhan was glad all things are happening his way, no annoying brat to disturb him and Xiumin, right now, he just wants to pinch those fluffy cheeks of hers even though he knows how much Xiumin will hate it.

“What’s wrong baobei?” Luhan asks and wanted to crush the girl into his hug when Xiumin looked up to him with a cute questioning look.

“Nothing.” Xiumin says ignoring the fact that Luhan called her baby.

“If you’re thinking that you don’t look good in those pictures then you seriously need to get your eyes checked.” Luhan smiles. “You look beautiful.”

Xiumin blushed at the compliment and was about to protest but it was their turn to ride the ferris wheel.

Luhan watched Xiumin’s almond shaped eyes widen in amazement as the ferris wheel went high, higher and highest. It was a relief that Luhan knows the owner of the amusement park and his surprise was on the run.

“It’s beautiful!” Xiumin exclaims her eyes twinkling with happiness for a while and then she pouted. “Too bad Sehun ah couldn’t see this.”

Luhan frowns. He did his best to make Xiumin forget the brat up until now.

He grabbed the huge bunny stuff toy he won over a basketball shooting game and did his best cute voice.

“Aw. Don’t be sad Noona, Lulu will be sad too~” Luhan didn’t why he was doing this but he just did.

Xiumin looked at him with an amused expression.

“Lulu is so cute.” She says and took the stuff toy from Luhan hugging it. “I’m sorry if I seem like ungrateful for suddenly being sad but… I just- I’m not used to Sehun not being here and I’m worried.”

“Noona, shouldn’t worry so much. Sehun ah can take care of himself.” Luhan says.

“But I can’t help but feel like he’s growing up too fast… and I am too attached to him I feel so alone when his not around.” Xiumin confess.

Luhan began feeling uncomfortable, his heart beating with pain and annoyance and jealousy that he was surprised because he has never felt this way before.

He never felt possessive of anyone before except for his favorite cup of coffee.

“It’s really difficult to get attached with something that won’t be forever, Noona. People always search for forevers.” Luhan took Xiumin’s soft hands, feeling all his senses go numb by the sudden contact then he suddenly felt giddy. “You can always search for infinities. Forevers are for a long time but it always ends, but I guarantee you, Infinities won’t.”

Xiumin stared at the Luhan, surprise at the riddles coming out of his mouth that sounded so perfect with his cute accent and voice.

“We can have infinity.” Luhan says smiling a genuine smile Xiumin has never seen before.

They weren’t cocky and proud, his smile was humble, questioning and so simple that it made him look even more beautiful than he usually is.

Xiumin stared at Luhan.

Luhan took the opportunity to slowly lean towards the dazed girl, her lips was so close and he was so close to kissing her…

Fireworks exploded in the sky.

Xiumin quickly glanced at the beautiful lights exploding before her and she was smiling and her eyes gazing at the fireworks in awe.

Luhan knew he missed an opportunity to kiss Xiumin but he can never be mad at the fireworks, especially right now that they brought a smile on her face.

Luhan hated high places but he completely forgotten about it, he stood up not caring anymore and smiled to himself

He leaned in and kiss Xiumin’s right cheek.

“Saranghae.” He whispers to her.

Xiumin looks at Luhan, her eyes, if possible, widened even more and slightly opened in surprise as she stared at the boy beside him who just confessed to her.

Xiumin didn’t know what to say.

In fact, she didn’t know what to do.

Luhan smiles.

“I mean it with all my heart.” He says as if he knew that Xiumin was questioning him.

“I love you, I really do.”

-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-

Uwa~ I finally made a XiuHan chapter o////o
MY XIUHAN FEELS \(^o^)/

ChanSooo (>o<)

CREDITS TO THE OWNER OF THE PCITURES I BORROWED!
~THANKS FOR READING~