Bonus Letter : Kiss Attack

Postman
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Kyungsoo can do many things. He’s super creative when he wants to do something.

But, the one he really want to do right now is kiss. He wants to kiss Chanyeol.

Unfortunately, Chanyeol won’t give him any kiss this day.

So this is a story about Kyungsoo’s attempt to get a kiss from Chanyeol.

 

First attempt : Spaghetti Kiss.

After a ton of cute face doesn’t really work enough to get kiss from Chanyeol, Kyungsoo head to kitchen and find a box of instant spaghetti inside the kitchen drawer.

‘This will work’ He thinks.

So he opens the package, and cooks the spaghetti.

After it cooked he places it in Chanyeol’s favorite plate and dash to Chanyeol’s bedroom.

 

“Chanyeol, I made spaghetti!” Kyungsoo claims happily.

 

Chanyeol eyes glow with happiness. He is hungry and Kyungsoo just make him spaghetti in his favorite plate.

They end up sit facing each other with plate between them.

 

“Two forks?” Chanyeol ask.

 

It’s really rare that Kyungsoo brings two forks when they eat something together like this.

Kyungsoo just simply nod.

 

They eat and eat.

 

Kyungsoo secretly waiting until a string of spaghetti get caught in Chanyeol and Kyungsoo’s mouth in a same time.

Chanyeol didn’t notice until Kyungsoo’s face just a mere inch to his.

 

He looks at Kyungsoo and see him smiling sheepishly.

There’s no way he give up just like that.

The game will not fun anymore.

 

So he cut the string in no time and quicly back off.

 

“Not fair!” Kyungsoo whines.

 

Chanyeol gets up and laugh out loud.

Current score : Chanyeol 1-0 Kyungsoo

--------------------------------------------

Second attempt : Banana-flavored Peppero Kiss.

The biggest hole that Chanyeol has is his love with Banana-flavored Peppero.

And he always craves for it just like this time.

Kyungsoo is just hopeless after the spaghetti so he picks up a box of banana-flavored peppero in Chanyeol’s bag.

Chanyeol always have this in his bag and it’s his last box.

 

Chanyeol is saving his last box because he thinks he’ll eat it when he read his comics after doing his homework.

 

Kyungsoo thinks, maybe he would have a peppero kiss with Chanyeol like he used to see in some variety show.

So, Kyungsoo stole it without him knowing and open the packs, he takes one stick, then he lets all the stick go inside the trashbin and holds his breath.

 

Kyungsoo never like banana.

 

But he didn’t mind if his kiss taste like banana as long he still have a kiss form Chanyeol.

 

Kyungsoo grab the empty peppero package, and go inside the bedroom.

When Kyungsoo open the door, Chanyeol is ruffling his bag.

His book is scattering everywhere.

 

“Kyungsoo, did you see my last box of banana-flav-“ Chanyeol looks at Kyungsoo and his eyes go bigger than usual.

 

Chanyeol see Kyungsoo hold a single stick he took before, froze in his space finally regretting what he did just now.

Chanyeol quickly snatch the empty box and his eyes go wet.

 

“Kyungsoo, since when you like banana?” Chanyeol looks like a kicked puppy.

 

A long silent.

 

Kyungsoo is feeling guilty and completely forget his attempt to kiss Chanyeol.

He’s ready to listens Chanyeol’s rage. But Chanyeol just ask h

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter