Bonus Letter : Giraffe Doll

Postman
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Mrs. Park and Mrs. Do are friends since they’re in high school, they live happily and get married, and now they both pregnant.

It’s the month for Mrs. Park to gives birth, and for Mrs. Do, she’s still has 3 months again until her baby is ready.

Being all nervous, Mrs. Park can’t go away without her best friend.

 

“Sora-yah, I’m so nervous.” Mrs. Park reaches for her best friend’s hand.

“Don’t be nervous. He’ll be nervous too.” Mrs. Do caress Mrs. Park belly.

 

“He always being jumpy lately. It’s little hurt when he’s kick my belly. Oh, he’s doing it again.” Mrs. Park caresses his own belly.

“Are you excited Chanyeol-ah? Are you excited to see the world?” Mrs. Do brings near Mrs. Park belly.

“Stop it Sora, he’s kicking me again.” Mrs. Park hiss in pain.

 

“Hahaha.. you’re so funny Chanyeol, please stop kicking your mom, she’s in pain. Please be healthly, I can’t wait to see you.” Mrs. Do gives a kiss on Mrs. Park belly.

“Look now Sora, you just make him stop kicking my belly. I never success to make him stop, you know? I wonder who’s his mother really? Why is he so obedient to you?” Mrs. Park let out a laugh.

Soon, the two of them laughing.

 

------------------------------------------------------------

 

“Gayoon-ah, I’m so nervous.” Mrs. Do reaches for her best friend’s hand.

“Yah. It’s really look like 3 month ago. When I said that to you and you said ‘Don’t be nervous. He’ll be nervous too.’ Finally you know what I’m feeling that time right?” Mrs. Park laughs.

 

“He’s not as jumpy as Chanyeol, but he’s making me wanting all stuff I see. I’m so tired.” Mrs. Do sighing softly.

“Just follow what he wants.” Mrs. Park caresses his best friend’s belly.

 

“I already follow what he wants. He wants for milk, sour candy, spicy food and all I granted. He even makes me buy a lot of teddy bears.” Mrs. Do sighing again.

“Oh yeah, I always remember you really don’t like teddy bears, and that day you were crying to your husband to buy you some.” Mrs. Park laughing again.

“I just find out the teddy bear really cute that day, but the next day I freakin’ screaming to let it go of my sight.” Mrs. Do started to laugh as well.

 

“He’s so adorable. Kyungsoo-yah, what do you want right now?” Mrs. Park brings near Mrs. Do belly.

 

“Uh.. Gayoon-ah, Where’s Chanyeol? Can I hold him right now? I’m really miss him. Please..” Mrs. Do start to beg Mrs. Park.

“Oh, so you want my son, honey? Make sure you stay healthy so you can see Chanyeol soon.” Mrs. Park kiss Mrs. Do belly.

 

“Gayoon-ah..Chanyeolie~” Mrs. Do start to nags.

“Alright.. alright.. let’s see him.” Mrs. Park laughs.

---------------------------------------------

 

“Chanyeol-ah, don’t run inside the house.” Mrs. Park said to her son.

 

But 3 years old Chanyeol, being an active boy doesn't want to stop.

He keeps running around and finally he trips over the carpet.

 

A loud thud can be heard.

 

Mrs. Park runs to her fallen child panickly, but her child already stand up.

Chanyeol sees his mom come to him running, quickly said,

"Mom, don't run inside the house."

He laughs happily, before start to run again because now his mom is chasing him.

 

-----------------------------------------------

 

"Mom, can you buy me this doll?" 3 years old Kyungsoo ask his mom with his puppy eyes.    

                                   
"No. You already have 5 dolls like that." Mrs. Do said sighing.

"But, this doll is really pretty." Kyungsoo

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter