Bonus Chapter : Q & A

Postman
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Q: It looks like Kyungsoo and Baekhyun have a special relationship, please tell me how it is and how Baekhyun start to hate Kyungsoo. Thank You –anon

A: They have a good friendship before, it start because of Chanyeol and end because of him too. But please, Baekhyun don't hate Kyungsoo T^T he just think it's not fair to him.

Well, I’ll share you a story of it.

It all started when Chanyeol was flying to Canada for a week. Kyungsoo did really sad because he miss his best friend.

He didn’t have a lot of friends before. He just has Chanyeol and Xiumin as his classmate.

And when Chanyeol wasn’t there, he felt really lonely, sure Xiumin accompany him but Xiumin has a boyfriend named Luhan that time and they’re enjoying theirself a lot.

So Kyungsoo felt really lonely.

There are several kid who wants to be a friend with him, but Kyungsoo start to crying when they’re approach him.

The teachers have tried their best but little Kyungsoo just end crying non-stop and pouting all day.

Then, there is a little boy, named Byun Baekhyun from the next class look at the crying Kyungsoo.

 

“Hey, why is he crying?” he tap the boy nearby and points at Kyungsoo.

“He’s crying because he doesn’t have a friend.” The boy said.

“He doesn’t have friend? Why?” Baekhyun can’t believe it. Everybody must have a friend, and it’s really easy to have a friend.

 

The boy shrugged.

“He always with Chanyeol before, but Chanyeol goes to visit his grandmother. So he’s alone now”

“Why don’t you try being friend with him? He looks kind.” Baekhyun cross his arm.

“He just crying. He wont friend with us.” The boy said and left Baekhyun.

 

Baekhyun look at the poor crying kid and starts to approach him.

 

“Hey, I’m Baekhyun. Let’s be a friend. So don’t cry anymore.” Baekhyun sit beside the crying boy.

 

Kyungsoo looks at Baekhyun with swollen eyes and red nose.

 

“What’s your name? Your eyes looks hurt. So, stop crying please.” Baekhyun said again when the crying boy doesn’t answer him.

 

Kyungsoo wipes his tears and blink at Baekhyun.

 

“My eyes are really hurt, how did you know? Can you heal it?” Kyungsoo ask.

“So you cried because your eyes are really hurt?”

Kyungsoo nods.

 

“I get really upset yesterday because my bestfriend leave me for a week, and I end up crying all night. When I wake up this morning, my eyes feel really sting and hurt when I rub at it, it getting worst. So I was crying because it really hurt.”

 

Baekhyun sigh and shook his head.

 

“So your best friend named Chanyeol then?”

“Yes, how did you know? Are you a magician?” Kyungsoo nod enthusiasly.

“Tell me your name first. And I will  try to heal your eyes.” Baekhyun smiles at the boy.

 

The boy look at Baekhyun with glee.

 

“My name is Kyungsoo.”

----------------------------

Since then they’re started to be a friend. Baekhyun always accompany Kyungsoo in school.

He loves to sing to Kyungsoo when Kyungsoo seems little tired because Kyungsoo face will always lit up when he hears Baekhyun voice.

 

“Your voice is really good Baekhyun.”

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter