Chapter 2 ^_^

I'll Make You Remember!
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

►►2            

≈≈≈≈≈≈≈Sweet Myungsoo≈≈≈≈≈≈≈

You walk towards your sit, which is in the last row right corner of your classroom with boys admiring your beauty and squealing like fangirls, girls getting jealous of your beauty, but still girls like you. 

"Ayo! Yoon Hye~~~~~" 

"Whatsup Na Ri~~~~~" You did a rap pose with your hand.

After you arrived your seat, pupils starterd gathering around yours and Na Ri's table, aka Queenkas Seat.  

"Yoon Hye unnie~ C-can y-you please sign o-on this??" A girl, FROM OTHER CLASS hand you a Pochacco Notebook, while flashing you a smile.

 

"Arasso! You're from uh...Class E, right?" You said while signing.

"Ah... N-nae!" She replied.

"But why are you coming over while you're from E Class? You come from E Class to A Class!" You started growing curious.

"Mianhaeyo... Unnie, I'll go back... Mianhaeyo..." She turned her back.

"Ahh! Ani! Come back!" 

"Hmmm?" 

"So, can you answer me?" 

"Ugh..." She scratched at the back of her neck.

You motioned her to go on.

"Unnie... I wanna be friends with you... That's why..." 

"Ah~ What's your name?~ Wha-what's you name~" You started singing 4Minute's What's Your Name.

"L-lee Hyun Hee." 

"Oh, okay :) Wanna eat lunch together?" You asked.

Her eyes widen. D-did the Queen Yoon Hye asked me to eat together?

"Yes, Yoon Hye the Queen did." Na Ri interupted, seems like she can read through Hyun Hee's mind.

"Of course! I want to!"

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter