Chapter 6 -.-!!

I'll Make You Remember!
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

►►6            

≈≈≈≈≈≈≈∞Wake Up You Lazy ∞≈≈≈≈≈≈≈

"Yoon Hye—, Yoon Hye—" You felt someone tap your shoulders.

"M-myung? m-m-myungsoo?" You mumbled, still not opening your eyes.

"Kwon Yoon Hye!" That voice raised her voice.

"Mhmmm?" You mumbled again.

"Kwon Yoon Hye! Wake up now! Or else, ready for this pretty fist to land on your pretty face." Finally, you realised that voice belongs to your Best Friend, Na Ri.

"Okay Okay, fine!" You woke up and pinched her arm.

"Yipe!" She yelled. "Hey You FE-REAKING IDIOT!" 

"Haha Whatever! Catch me Veggie!" You stuck out your tongue playfully.

You rushed out the classroom, but before you did, you saw your perfect little boyfriend waiting at your classroom door, holding a bag of packed lunch.

"Oh Myungsoo." You said. And then, you saw Na Ri running out of the classroom...

"Myungsoo Oppa~" You whined, suddenly changing your voice.

"Mhmm?" He asked softly.

"Na-Na Ri that freaking idiot just harrass me and punch me!" You used your aegyo-voice, obviously lying to him and obviously, he knows, but since you are his girlfriend, he is always willing to act and also to tease your bestfriend indirectly.

He glared at the girl that was standing in front of you stomping her feet because your boyfriend once again, protect you from Na Ri and to Na Ri's point of view, Myungsoo is blocking her to punch you.

"Hey Myungsoo! Why are you glaring at my baby?" Suddenly a Sungyeol from behind hugged his 'baby' aka Na Ri.

"Hey you choding! I'm not your baby! And never will!" Na Ri protest.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter