Chapter 7 :P

I'll Make You Remember!
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

►►7           

≈≈≈≈≈≈≈∞Do I Know You?∞≈≈≈≈≈≈≈

After lunch, Myungsoo and you walked together back class when the bell has rung. "Hey baby, I'll be going now, be attentive in class, arasseo?" 

"Nae, Oppa, but I'm not a kiddo." You stomped your feet and crossed your arms in front of your chest, pretending to be mad at Myungsoo.

"Oh, is that so?" He chuckled at your cuteness overflow. Clearly, he was teasing you.

"NAE!" You exclaimed before pecking his lips once.

"Ok baby, go in now." Myungsoo pecked your forehead.

"Arasseo, you too, Myungie, be attentive!" You said.

"Yes, Madam. Annyeong!" 

"Annyeong Oppa~" You skipped into your classroom, only to realize everyone was looking at you. But who cares? It's normal for you, a Queenka and him, a Kingka to have students, or can I say, fans starring and squealing at you and Myungsoo's love.

"Ok, stop starring already!" You said cutely. Boys swooning over you. You skipped to your seat, which is beside Na Ri's, smiling your biggest smile ever.

"Looks like it's only a short distant, from the canteen to this room, Myungsoo already made you smile like an IDIOT. How powerful is he. Even me, as a BESTFRIEND of you can't have this effect on you." Na Ri emphasized the 'Idiot' and 'Bestfriend' while rolling her eyes sarcastically.

"I smell Jelly here! Yum~" You teased your bestfriend.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter