Chapter 9 \./

I'll Make You Remember!
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

►►9          

≈≈≈≈≈≈∞What The ?!∞≈≈≈≈≈≈

"Ok, enough is enough! A Contract? Seriously, what the ? Girl, you listen, Kwon Yoon Hye, what you have is what I have, what you have will be what I have and will no longer be what you have! Kwon Yoon Hye, you will have nothing but your lil' tiny linger fragile body left. I've took once, this time, I'll also take it away from you. Watch out, no watch out." Someone standing, mumbling to herself behind the wall watching every movement you and Myungsoo made,this made her fire up to infinity.

Not long after this speech of hers, she took off her fake nerd glasses, ran towards the couple, slapped you.

You ask me where did Bigbang, Na Ri and Infinite gone to? They went to the cafe already, because you and Myungsoo are still kissing, you were left behind with Myungsoo.

"You ! Why are you stealing my boyfriend???" She clinged onto Myungsoo's arm.

"BOYFRIEND?" You and Myungsoo both said in the same hour, same minite, same second.

"Myungsoo?... She is your girlfriend?" You asked, confusedly.

"Yes! He confessed to me yesterday." She said proudly.

"No, Yoon-" She pressed her finger on Myungsoo's lips just when he wanted to protest.

"Sweetheart, I know, you wanna said, 'No, You are not my girlfriend anymore' to her, right? I know everything you want to say, Baby, trust me." She said seductively. "Saranghae, baby." She kissed on his nose and cheek.

"Myungsoo, is it real?" You asked, almost tearing up. He shook his head fiercely with those ever so pitiful eyes you've ever seen.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter