Chapter 1 :)

I'll Make You Remember!
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

►►1            

≈≈≈≈≈≈≈¸¸First Day Of School¸¸≈≈≈≈≈≈≈

(A/N: If I didn't state whose POV, means it's Author's POV, also, you=Yoon Hye)

"Dongsaeng Ah!!! Get your off your bed! It's getting late, you need to go to the damn school!" 

"Stop hitting me! JiYong Oppa!" 

"Dongsaeng ah! Don't forget it's the first day of school!"

"I know, Mr. Obvious, Seungri" 

"Don't you want to see your sweetie sweetie boyfriend?"

"Daesung OPPA! Stop teasing me! Arasso, you guys are getting on my nerves! Whatever, I'll get up now."

"Haha, serve you right!"

Then, you got up, you wait until Bigbang get out of your room, then... 

"Aish! Anyways, I'm not gonna waste my sweet sleep. Good night!" Well, you're talking to yourself, again. And obviously, it's not at night.

"KWON YOON HYE! GET YOUR ING UP BEFORE I KICK YOU OFF YOUR BED!" You heard JiYong Oppa shouted from 2 floors beneath your bedroom.

You groaned, "Aish! This guy got a really huge lung!" You opened your phone to check if there's any messages or not, once you open your eyes. 

"OH MY ING GOODNESS!" You shouted so loud which made your oppas hear.

"Finally she realised it's 7:48. Which she'll be late." T.O.P. Just said calmly to your oppas.

"Yoon Hye-ah! We're going now! See you in school!" Taeyang yelled.

"ANI! Oppa! Wait for me!!! I'm getting change now~ 1 minute will do!!!"

"Aish, this girl. ARASSO!" Taeyang yelled the last word.

You rushed down the stairs almost tripped your own foot, luckily, Miss. Goo catched you.

"Kaja!" You said snatching the sandwich from the dining table and went towards the door. Bigbang chuckled at your cuteness.

6 of you went into the luxury car. "Mr. Lee, fast!" You rushed him which wolfing down the sandwich. "Nae."

"Mr. And Miss. Kwon, we're here. Enjoy!" Mr. Lee said.

"Kamsahamida! Arasso! Annyeong!" You waved

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter