Yes, Sir!2 (Reasons)

Yes, Sir! 2

"Reasons"


Two Years Ago~

Kikwang hopped on to his car and revved the engine. He suited his hands on the carwheels, checked the rear mirrors  and finally hit the road.

Dressed in his Armani Suit, Kikwang thought about the very important meeting he is catching in Instanbul; a deal between the Cube Company and the Lee Corporation. Kikwang still couldn't believe that one of the biggest and influential company has sent him amessage of collaboration to his company. Cube Company is very well known worldwide. Cube has become very popular since it started 1981. And Lee Corporation, being one of the newest 'technological company' has released impressing gadgets and computers that surprisingly surpassed the sale records Cube has had years ago. Lee gadgets are also surprisingly effective like the Cube's- better, actually- as it has the same quality as the Cube's.

But instead of Cube seeing the Lee's as a competition, they decided to team up with them to make more better products that will surely get everyone.

Kikwang has already drove 4km away from his and Yoseob's apartment. He chuckled as he recalls a certain memory of Yoseob getting all sulky and 'depressed' when Kikwang was leaving. Kikwang will be staying three days in Instanbul but Yoseob complained it's going to feel like three centuries and that by the time Kikwang is back, Yoseob will be nothing but a history. Kikwang laughed. He was in a complete daydream when the car jerked to a stop. He frowned and contemplated fo awhile before getting out of his car.

That moment was the moment Kikwang realized he was thinking too deep to notice that somebody has shot his tire from the back, and that stranger was from a white car which seems to bee following him. Before he could even open the car door, someone has already shot him by the left shoulder and he winced, dropping to his knees on the ground. He clucthed his left shoulder and rested his other hand to the ground to keep his balance, which is obviously hard now since he is feeling dizzy.

He looked around him to search for any sign of rescue but the side of the roads were nothing but empty spaces of lots.

   "," he mutters, feeling deafeated.

Three guys covered in bonets came rushing to him and started carrying him off to the car. Helpless, he did nothing but pray to God to spare him his life.

*

Yoseob was unmoving. Kikwang wasn't even halfway through the stories but Yoseob was already put in daze. Alarmed, Kikwang squeezed Yoseob's hand and carresed the back of it, which seemed to work since Yoseob snap back to reality.

Kikwang knew how very sensiteive Yoseob is, both phyisically and emotionally. He doesn't like to talk about gunshots, corpes, bloods and any gruesome incidents if it's a very serious matter.

Yoseob hugged Kikwang, leaning his head to Kikwang's chest and shut his eyes hard, making the tears flow their way out. He knew his reaction will come out exaggerated to everybody but thinking he nearly lost Kikwang, you can't just let that pass. Just by thinking about a bullet getting through his Kikwang's perfect body is enough for Yoseob to over react.

Like everybody knows, he loves Kikwang so much and no matter how Kikwangwould always say he loves him more, Yoseob will only shake his head. He loves Kikwang more than Kikwang insists he loves him more. When Kikwang was gone, he wasn't really mad or angry, he was terrified, He's been a total mess. he was using his anger to make Kikwang exist, so he could take away his mind off of the possibility that Kikwang probably is already dead. In order for him to survive from the agony, he used hate, because somehow that hate would serve as a remonder to him that Kikwang is alive, only he was far away but alive, and he hates him for that.

Now, here they are, so close and held tight to ech other's embrace once again. But Yoseob won't cease from crying when he had just proven that his fear of losing Kikwang has almost been right.

   "Hshh, I'm here now," Kikwang consoles, as if he can read Yoseob's mind.

   "I know," Yoseobs sobs, but smiled.

   "You don't need to know all about- I mean not now, if you're not ready," Kikwang expresses as he rubs Yoseob's back.

   "Yeah," Yoseob pulled himself and wiped the tears from his cheeks but Kikwang stopped him from doing so and instead, kisses them away.


   "Wow," Hyoyeon's eyes were wide, and I nodded. At first you can tell she doesn't really believes me and that she's just being sarcastic but maybe it's just me.

   "Yeah, I was pretty shocked, too. I couldn't believe I almost lost him." I said and took a sip of my own cocoa. I looked at Hyoyeon and she seem not really bothered or concerned about what I just said but at the same time she look kinda sad.

Kikwang said he has a lot of more work to do and if he finishes it today, he would be free for the rest of the week and they could have time together. I agreed and decided to meet Hyoyeon since they have just returned from their 'vacation'.

   "Anyway," I broke the silence and smiled at her, "How are the twins? And Joon?"

Hyoyeon smiled. "Mm, they're totally fine- happy actually. We're all happy."

   "Glad to know that."

Though even I can tell she was lying. What have they been up to? And why do I feel like I had something to do about it?

   "Sorry ," she cracked and I almost glare at her for calling me that but when I looked at her she has this sad smile. A very sad smile.

   "What's wrong with you?" I asked, frowning, confused.

   "Nothing.. just- just please don't hate me when things are put together again," she says sadly as she reaches for my hand and squuezes it before saying again, "this time, for real." I frowned.

I totally lost it, "What the , Hyo, what drama is this? What the hell are you talking about?" I growled and she just lowers her head down. She looks up again still with sympathetic smile.

   "Soonest, seob," she only mutters and stood up, walking out.

I stood there confused, very confused. Not because she walked out but because as she exits, she pauses to the door and said, "You'll see him soon."

Who the crap am I going to see soon!?


A/N: Not proofread! Short and confusing but I hope it was something. Srry for not updating so soon. Thankyou so much to my subscribers and to the people who makes time letting me know they appreciate this story! Thankyou you guys! I love you and you are the #reasons I still write cos honestly I've been losing the motivation so Thankyou. Please let me guys know what you think of this chapter. I might update next week or less if I get feedbacks which motivates me so much.

P.S. The next chapter will answer you'r questions. What really the "D" was, and who was Hyoyeon talking about.