Yes, Sir!2 (Sky-Blue)

Yes, Sir! 2

Sky Blue

2 years after…

I stood up my chair and stretched for a bit of time. Ugh, too many works. I supposed to be writing right now, spreading the essence of romance but here I am, doing office works and bullcraps. You heard right, I am presently based here in our company, Lee Corporation. And I hate it. Not the company, the company name. I hate it as mush as I used to love it.

Okay, sigh, I should be tossing the bitterness out and move on. Thinking too much would make me look like Hyosung, stressed out.

Well, well, well. It’s been a dirty two years. I’ve been a mess and damaged but I’m totally fine now.  Like duh, nothing’s gona’ happen if I sit on the corner, high hopes being risen, for actually, nothing. He is in the past, and I live for the future. May the bulls be with that jerk.

Anyway, I started to work again when Hyoyeon started speaking, “, how about a coffee down that stall outside the building?”

Seriously.

   “Okay Hyoyeon, first of all don’t call me I’m not your mirror. And lastly, I’m not interested of you drooling over a barista,” I said to her face.

   “Thanks to that homo, but I demand you go with me or I’ll tell lovely Baekhyun that you have this dirty thing called affection towards his Boyfie Joonmyun.”

.

   “My best—I mean my friend Hyoyeon, I was just curious about him, like is he really deserving for my brother Baekhyun, something like that,” I countered back.

   “So you kissed his picture?”

   “I think coffee is good.”

Ugh, I’m busted. So of course I stood up and started walking ahead of her to avoid any further tortures. Well, I admit I got a little crush with Baekhyun’s boyfriend Joonmyun—which he often call “Suho” and it’s weird—but not really the kind where I fantasize him and s. It’s just that the meet-up that Baekhyun had set to introduce him reminded me of someone.

Someone who used to be my hero.

Someone who used to be my world.

Someone who’s gone.

   “Hey!” shouted Hyoyeon.

   “What!?”

Jeez, I was lost.

   “You know what Yoseob, just forget about him,” she says.

That’s why I love this , she understands how I feel.

   “Yeah, right.”


 

I am currently inside the elevator with a janitor. Argh, this is what I hate being with Hyoyeon every time we go to that creeper’s coffee shop. She’s stuck-up with the -barista, and so I had to go back, alone. You wouldn’t really think she’s a mother. But hey, Hyoyeon might be this but she is one hell of a mother. She would push Joon off the cliff if it means saving her twins. That’s what she said.

Back to me, this is so awkward. You know, I noticed that secret glances are being expressed by this janitor guy beside me. OMG, is he a criminal or something?

I looked at him. He wear’s the usual Sky-blue uniform of our janitors, with a cap and a mask so no harm, I guess.

Or did he just stole it from the Employee’s locker room and pretended to be one? Omygad. I can’t clearly see his face because of his cap being so pulled down his forehead. It kind of shocked me when I realized that this guy might be a robber or something.

But what shocked me more was when he held my head with his two hands as he made his face—which was half covered with a mask—touch my lips. All I could feel was the mask but I can somehow feel the soft lips inside.

It took me seconds first before I decided to struggle from his hold but I stopped when he pulled the mask off so fast, without breaking the touch of our face, so I felt his lips.

This is so familiar, this is his’.

I gathered all my strength and pushed him.

It really is him. I can’t speak nor move my mouth. I can’t move, I can’t blink my eyes. After two years of not showing-up, after two years being a fool hoping he might come back, he’s here, standing right in front of me. Anger gathered in me, regrets, what if’s, and pain. I was going to slap him when he muttered the best thing I would always love hearing from him…

   “Yoseob….”

… my name.


A/N:

Dear loyal readers,

I hope the first chapter was a good start even if it started so informally and weird and lame. The plot here would be different, it’s not like just another continuation from the first “Yes, sir!” because I know it would be boring. So I gathered my best thoughts to make a new conflict and synopsis to make it kind of new. Although the flow of the story would still make you feel that everything was pulled from the first season of “Yes, sir.” I tried to refresh the first “Yes, sir!” by putting another ELEVATOR SCENE where everything started, I hope you liked that idea.

Thank you so much for wasting your time reading this and thank you so much to the first six subscribers! I love you so much! You know who you areJ

BTW, please welcome my new character, EXO’s Joonmyun, our guardian angel Suho. I hope you’d like him being here as Baekhyun’s boyfie.

PS I'm sorry if it was short and the Banner will be posted by the next chapter, MAYBE.