Yes, Sir!2 (Good Luck)

Yes, Sir! 2

"Good Luck"


 

He hiccupped from the last glass and eventually fell asleep and dropped it unconsciously.  Funny how he had asked me for a beer and said he was planning on getting me all drunk so he could me, but it seems like the other way round.

No, just kidding.

We both already had six cans of beer each and I’m not even onto closing my eyes but here he is, knocked out. I thought to myself maybe he just doesn’t have the strong tolerance when it comes to hard drinks (which would be so shocking if it happened to be true) but I found out he already was drunk before he came to my apartment. I giggled at the thought that he maybe has done that because he didn’t have enough guts to face me without a little bit of alcohol.

is me, yeah-yeah.

I chuckled at the position he’s presently in, and decided I should take him to bed. We were both leaning our backs on the couch, table in front of us—in a mess—and the television two meters away from us speaking their channel would immediately log out for the next five minutes.

It’s one in the morning and it’s Sunday now since it passed twelve. I was just picking him up when I realized he was heavy for my liking so I nudge him to wake him up so he could drag himself to bed. A minute after he was (cutely) opening his eyes slowly, straightening his head trying to adapt the surrounding. When he noticed me, he smiled sheepishly and put his palms on my cheeks.

I slap it away lightly and said he should get himself into bed so we could rest and sleep already. He only chuckled and tries to get my cheeks again but this time I stood up and flashed a serious look. He must have bought that since he did a fake pout and started getting up, trying hard to balance himself.

He plopped down on his stomach and just like that he was asleep again. I noticed he was soaked in sweat so I didn’t hesitate to take his shirt off that showed me a perfect . The muscles on his back weren’t the thing that surprised me but the tattoo. A snake—or a dragon. Yes, a dragon all the way from his spine to the back of his neck. I wonder how I wasn’t able to notice that before.

Anyway, far from finding it shocking, I found it hot, mostly. But of course questions started flooding my brain like when did he have that— or how did he get that— and why did he get that, something like these things.

While I was just recovering from the shock—or fantasy, something came that stopped me and got my face back to its surprised look. It’s when he flipped over and displayed me his bare chest which drew a big line of scar on it. It was like a half of ruler and a centimeter wide and a half centimeter thick, if I guess right. Despite the side that it looked dirty on there, I, again, found it hot.

I know I’m being all to ty for thinking kind of these things when I’m supposed to bother myself as to why he has all those kind of s but I couldn’t help it. He just looked very handsome with those ‘new found’ marks. I touched the thick scar and it’s been there for a long time, I can tell.

Thinking hard about this hurt my head that I decided to go to sleep, deciding I’ll just ask him about it, tomorrow, but mostly prayed not to forget alla’ this.


 

   “Good Morning, sir. My name’s Cassandra Riley from Mexico,” started a beautiful woman in front of me.

   “Um, yeah. Please take a seat so we could discuss— whatever you want to discuss,” I said standing up, gesturing her to sit down.

   “Thank you sir,” she said. “Kikwang suggested I should apply here since yesterday he knew you just lost one of your staff and I’m hoping I could get the place?” she added staring straightly at me.

I’m kind of bemused of her being too straightforward but at least less hassle from the tons of paper works I must face. I didn’t have to think twice as I smiled at her and said, “Sure.” She smiled back at me and handed me her documents which I studied—but not before I study her features.

She was your tanned-chic with a long hair that falls perfectly, and has this exotic-beauty kind of a feature. She was y in general but the muscles on her arms made her look like an amateur female body builder.

After finishing her resume, I folded it and gave it back to her. I smiled at her and said she’s hired which given me back a bright smile. We two stood up and shook hands as I let her exit the room.

I was just to get back to my usual business when I forgot to tell the girl when she should start her duty so I ran after her and a sight of her hugging Kikwang just outside my office surprised me, as well as Kikwang—who was facing me.

We stared at each other but I quickly looked away and awkwardly coughed to part them. When the girl heard me she separated from Kikwang and blush a little as she faced me.

   “Um—I was just gonna’ say you can start as soon as possible. I mean, you can even start today, it’s only morning, you know,” I awkwardly started, “And we really need people now,” I finished.

   “Oh! Of course, thank you sir,” she said with a beam.

I nodded my head and stared at the two of them and excused myself but not before I muttered a, “Good Luck,” and left them, entering my office. When I got inside, I leaned on my door and huffed big. That was a bit of ‘too much’ to start the day.

I proceeded to my work when not even a minute pass someone knocked on my door and showed Kikwang. I let him in as I set my works aside to entertain whatever he has to offer. When he sat down he rubbed the back of his neck, his mouth parted a little.

   “About that/Um hey,” we blurted in unison. I blushed a little and looked away as I’m sure he did the same but then I decided I must let him say his thoughts first since he was the one in need in the first place.

   “You go first,” I said.

   “Oh, um—about Cassandra, she’s a friend of mine. So— she’s been looking for a job for a long time now but anything she would find wouldn’t fit her so the moment we lost one employee I called her to fill the vacancy.” He said almost not stopping for a breath. He sounded  like a boyfriend who had just been caught cheating with another girl by her girlfriend. I suppressed my smirk.

   “You don’t have to be defensive, husband,” I said with an insulting smile. It got his head whipped on me, flashing an embarrass look but then he was fast to recover and smirked.

   “No, I’m not. I call it explaining,” he said almost stammering.

   “I didn’t ask for it, I’ll have you know,” I said not losing the confident smirk on my face.

   “Whatever. So I noticed you have called me husband? ” He started and leaned closer to my face, “Does that mean you’re willing to sleep with me again?” he finishes on a smirk— or is there really that glint of hope I see?

This time it was my time to blush a crimson red but thankfully I still manage to push him a little and ignored the subject.

   “Just admit it, you’re still head over hills with me,” he stated, grinning.

   “No, I’m not!” I countered back but he only stood up not getting the grin off of his face.

The moment he got to the door he said he’s going to change that but then I was quick to retort no.

   “I can even date another man even if you come to me begging I must not,” I added when he twisted the door knob.

   “You can?” he said with an obvious smirk.

   “Hundred-percent.”

   “Good Luck,” he dismissed the subject and exited the office.

When I got a glimpse of the tattoo sticking out from the collar of his polo at the back of his neck, it looked smoking hot. So whatever he meant by his last words, yeah—good luck to me.


 

A/N: I’m sorry for having you waited guys. Being on college is tough, really, for my situation. I only got a little time to write so pls spare my life. BTW, BEAST is Back! Isn’t it great? It is of course that I even decided my title changed into their title track xD And btw again pls welcome my new character Cassandra Riley(made-up name). She’s no KPOP and she’s gona make a big role in this story. Oh, and did you liked the first chapter of my my kiseob oneshot "Conquered by time"? 

And hey you might wana check this out. Please support the page^^ K Scouts. My friend told me that the main admin of this page is an ultimate KiSeob shipper!

NOTE: ABOUT THE ‘OFFICE STUFFS’, I’M SORRY IF I COULDN’T GIVE YOU A GREAT PICTURE OF IT IN THIS STORY CUS I  REALLY DON’T KNOW HOW THEY WORK IN THERE SO I HOPE YOU’LL CONSIDER WHATEVER IS WRONG. LASTLY I WOULD LOVE TO SEE YOUR comments.

P.S. I'm really sorry but I really couldn't apply the image for this story! Somebody help me TT__TT