Yes, Sir!2 (12:30)

Yes, Sir! 2

"12:30"


 

I couldn't remember why. Why I had let my walls come down. Again. 

I stare at the man beside me. As I stare longer, I gasp when the memories started washing all over me. I bolted upright, which wasn't a nice idea since my head hurt so bad. I put my hand on my forehead and try to massage it. No, this is not hangover. I can clearly remember I was sober the whole night. 

I let my mind travel back to the memories of last night.

I was on the sink washing my dishes, still filling full of my dinner earlier, when someone knocked on my door. At first I ignored it. Wana know why? Because damn, I'm not poor, I have a doorbell for peanutbutter's sake. So I'm not going to show up in front of my door unless that stranger uses the doorbell. It has to be used, I in' spend money for that.

The knocking went continously and I got annoyed. I threw the sponge on the sink and wiped my hands by the apron that hung on my neck. I stomped to the front door and burst it open.

   "Damnit, Lee Gikwang! How many times do I have to tell you to in' use the doorbell when you feel like coming over!"

Kikwang stared at me wide-eyed. Probably surprised at my sudden outburst. That's not how you welcome a guest. But instead of shying away, he smiled insultingly(or was it a smirk?), giving me a little peek of his cannine teeth. He shoved me lightly as he walked pass me totally entering the house. I frowned. What the hell was that? I thought hard why the heck was he smiling when he was supposed to get ashamed.

Then it hit me. I surely am flushing pink by now. No, drak red, probably. He must be laughing in victory on this very moment.

. He would probably think I was expecting him since I adressed him as soon as I opened th damn door. He would probably think why I was aware that it was him knocking outside my house when we weren't even communicating these past few weeks. 

Damnit.

Anyway, I slammed the door shut but it seem to have backfired because I nearly jump at the booming sound it created. Damnit, why do I feel like karma's bouncing back at me. And why do I feel like I'm not going to get any luckier tonight?

I got into the living room where I saw him sitting on the couch. I studied what he was wearing first; a simple aquablue v-neck teeshirt, black-ripped jeans and a pair of white sneakers. I stare back at his teeshirt. Damn, he'd been working out. His hands were propped comforably at the back of the couch. I stared at him crossed-arms but all I got was a smile.

And just by that, I was .

Damn hot Hercules sitting on my couch. I, however, ignored my s and continue to stare at him provoking him to speak.

   "Oh, nothing. I just miss you," the jackass initiated and smiled at me. I didn't know what to do so I decided to just go back to the kitchen and finish what I was doing. I had to leave before he get a glimpse of me blushing at his little actions.

Can't let the Hercules win.

I dry the now washed plates and place them carefully back to the cupboards. Suddenly, I felt a body attached to mine and I eventually stiffen at that, my eyes widened. 

It was very familiar but it felt strange.

I liked it but I wanted him to let me go.

I wanted to struggle but it's making me weak. I didn't know whatto do, so I relaxed and let it be. I let him hug me so tight that it nearly suffocate me but had me feeling warm. I don't want this, but I feel like I needed this. I closed my eyes and that triggers the tears that blurred my sight to finally flow freely.

I was going to take his arms off me when he sniffed admiringly at my neck. I gasp a little at that. I never like the way I smell but he'd always tell me it's pure. I never get it but I let it be since i'm pleased anyway, that he liked it. 

I thought it was just that but to my surprise, he started kissing my neck. I know you might laugh but I feel that he enjoys it. So am I.

I thought of the things, of the consequences that awaits but nothing is able to come into my mind. I feel like I don't care now. I just want him, and his love. So I snake my arms at the back of his neck to pull him close and kiss him. I felt he paused, probably surprised but he was fast to get the message as he kisses me back and pulled me closer to his body.

He gently raises me up by my , whithout breaking the kiss, and held onto my legs. When we broke the kiss, his face was neutral and so was mine. We didn't need specific emotions, just love. So he walked us to my room and slammed the door.

And inside that room, I forgot that I hate him.


 

So yeah. We made love. I was very aware it was wrong for the situation we are presently in but my body was more responsive to him that to my mind.

I realized I was dayreaming so I snap back to reality and glance at the clock on the table beside my bed. It reads eleven forty-eight PM. Jeez. I decided to get back to sleep so I lie down and close my eyes.

But I couldn't sleep. I stare at the ceiling and think for awhile.  This is gona' be the last time I surrender and fall for his tricks. I'm going on everyday having with this man when in the background we are doomed. He's got to fix everything, explain everything first if he really want me back. So in this vey minute, I promise to never bond my soul with this man ever agin unless until the day he's got this issues settled.

I tried to close my eyes again, feeling the drowsiness winning over me. I let it conquer me since I need it, when I felt strong arms at the side of my head and a body inches away from the top of me.

I stare at him surprised. His eyes are very dark but he's not angry. Infact I can see the little smile it gives. But as I look at his eyes longer, I can conclude it's a sad eyes.

Sad eyes. But why?

He smiled a little at me as he leaned closer and give a small peck on my lips. I probably blush at that. I've always like the way this dark-haired handsome beast make me weak.

Sensing I wasn't protesting, he kisses me again, this time longer and wanting. Automatically, i was kissing him back, my hands on his shoulders. This gives him the hint of me liking this so he grind on me. I opened my eyes and try to push him but he only kisses me deeper and grinds on me harder. We were still and I hated myself for closing my eyes loving the sensation. When he senses I'm not going to protest further he stopped himself and went on my neck up to my collarbone, placing sweet kisses and at some time whilst his hand nibbling my left . God.

Suddenly, he my left which made me moan loud that I blushed, suddenly feeling self-concious that somebody might have heard me. By this I try to stop Kikwang by holding his head up but he only kisses me and went on my ear panting. He knew how to .

   "I want you.." he whispered breathlessly, "really bad."

I want you too.

He took my legs and stretched it up until my knees nearly touch my shoulders. had taught me how to be flexible.

He was intently looking at me, and so was I. "Please.." I muttered, eyes-closed.

And not a minute after, he was pushing his inside mine. I arched my back and opened my mouth. By that he started moving inside me slowly until he felt I was ready for a come so he pushes faster until he releases his on mine and mine too without even touching it.

We lay still, Kikwang on top of me, panting. I settle my face at the crook of his neck.

I glance at the side and the clock caught my attention. 

The small hand was on twelve just as the third hand strikes at twelve too, with the long hand on six. It's twelve-thirty in the morning, and I just broke the promise that I, myself made.


Ohmygod! Did I just update? LOL. But to all of my subscribers thankyou so much:) 

So there! I hope you loved it! It's not proof read cause am on a hurry. Pls comment down! Really, i need it so much. 

And yes! I based the title on Beast's latest. I love the guys. They've been topping these past few months. Too bad they weren't on 2014 MAMA.

Anyway, I've been through a lot before I could update this chapie so I really hope it turned out fine. I drafted it on my notebook and when I finally get that chance to borrow mu cousins laptop I did it on the spot.

I love u always and pls comment down. Godbless and Merry Christmas!<3