So Goodbye

Our Life Story

The minute Kim Young-min called me requesting for my presence in his quarters in SMent, I immediately rushed over. From the main building of Elle in Cheongdam 1, I took a taxi to go straight to Sment in Apgujeong 2. 

I walked fast to his office, getting there as soon as five minutes after entering the building. I knocked on the door and entered when I heard his signal. "Young-min appa, you called me?" 

"Ah, yes." He stood up from his chair. "Come with me." He walked outside as I followed shortly behind. 

"What do you need me for?" I asked.

"Taeminnie's stylist was called in sick and we needed a replacement so I suggested you." He said with a smile. 

I just nodded. There wasn't really anything new about it. Besides, we're not in bad terms anymore. We decided to make up... as friends. Yes, we're friends. No more than that.

I didn't really know where he was taking me though. Since we left for Los Angeles, there had been a lot of changes. SM had this new EXO-K and EXO-M which in my knowledge, was a boy group that debuted a year after we left. I didn't know them nor did they know me... I think. 

We entered a studio and my eyes immediately spotted Taemin. "Taemin!" I called out to him. He was hanging out with a couple of boys who looked like about my age or something. The three of them turned around but Taemin rushed over to hug me.

"Inny~" He sang, somehow cheerful. 

"I'll leave you two alone then. Min-Young-ah, tell me if these boys bully you or something." Kim Young-min appa winked and left eventually. 

"Hyung, who's this?" I heard one of the two boys he was talking to earlier say. 

"Oh, right." He had an epiphany. "Kai, this is Min-Young. Hyukjae hyung's little sister." I bowed and shook his stretched hand. 

Taemin fidgeted and grabbed my other hand, pulling me. "Anyway, we gotta go." He ran as my eyes widened when he dragged me. "Bye, Kai!" We ran away.

I panicked though. Where is he going? "W-where are we going?!" I asked, a shocked look on my face as we continued to run where ever. "Don't you have modeling to do?"

We stopped running when we reached the end of the hallway. "It was just an excuse." He explained with a sheepish smile on his face.

"Are you crazy?" I pointed out. "If Young-min appa finds out about this you'll be dead! No, wait! I'll be dead!" 

"Calm down." He gave a smile and covered my mouth. "He knows. Don't worry. I actually asked him to call you over." He gave a piece sign as I stared at him in disbelief.

"Why did you do that?" I pouted. 

"Because I knew that if I called you in the middle of work, you'd hang up on me. Don't try to deny it." He shushed me and dragged me again to where ever. 

I just ignored that. No I ain't denying it. It was actually kind of true. "Where are we going?" I changed the topic with a sigh.

As we turned by the corner, we bumped into Sulli who immediately drifted her eyes over to glare at me. It only lasted for a short time though - that glare. She turned to Taemin who was kind of getting annoyed. "Taemin oppa!" Sulli shouted as she hugged Taemin making me to forcibly let go of his hand. I stepped back a little and Taemin sent an apologetic glare.

"Sulli-ah..." He grabbed her shoulders and shook her a bit. "...I'd like to hang out but I have something to do. So if you don't mind..." He turned around to face me but Sulli pulled him back. 

"Oppa..." She whined. "...please?" She shifted her eyes to look at me and then look at Taemin with an innocent face. "If it's because I kissed you last time, I won't do it again!" 

A vein in my head twitched. She's starting to get on my nerves. I composed myself and took a deep breath, giving out a huge grin after. "I-it's alright. There's no harm if she come's to wherever we're going, right?" I laughed nervously. 

Taemin's eyes widened and he whined. He sighed after, giving up. "If you say so." He then turned to Sulli. "You can come with us then." 

Sulli grinned and linked arms with Taemin while I distanced myself from the two. Taemin attempted to grab my hand but I gave him a glare. I shrugged, watching the two from afar. 

As time passed, Taemin got endulged in the conversation they were having. Sulli kept on stealing glances at me and I just kept quiet at the back, following them. 

When we entered a restaurant that looked expensive, it was full and there were only two-seater tables available. Being the nice person I am, I allowed them to seat on the two-seater table while I sat at the bar. I stared at them, completely bored and envious. 

Taemin looked at me when Sulli started to ramble... things. I sighed and turned around, avoiding his gaze. When he looked at me, Sulli slapped his arm playfully and Taemin listened to whatever Sulli has to say. For the whole day, I was alone, watching these two people. 

I was getting annoyed by the minute they started ignoring me. Frustrated, I grabbed my bag and walked out of the restaurant without even seeing their reaction. I bet they didn't even notice me. 

The good thing is that the bus stop was near. I waited for the bus, tapping my foot impatiently on the ground. I closed my eyes, breathing out. I'll get a deduction on my salary for skipping work because of nothing. Ha. How stupid is that?

Those two should just...

"Min-Young-ah!" Taemin called out, panting. I snapped my eyes open and didn't bother to look at him as I waited for the bus.I couldn't hear another set of footsteps though so I guess Sulli was gone. "Hey, where are you going?" I broke at that point.

"Where am I going?" I asked as if it was the most obvious thing in the world. He frowned reaching out to me but I slapped his hand away. I looked down, about to tear up. "You asked Young-min appa to call me over saying that he needs me to be a stylist. You tell me later that it was all an excuse so you could get me off of work so we could hang out. We walk in a restaurant with Sulli and you ignore me for more than two hours. Where do you think I'm going?" I clenched my fist. 

He looked speechless and shocked. "I-I..." He stuttered, once again reaching out for me. 

I didn't know what I was saying now. My mouth just moved on it's own. It's like I was possesed by my own emotions. "You didn't even bother to stand up and leave her alone just to talk to me. You didn't even try to call me once and include me in your conversation. You know why I suggested that she could tag along? It was so that I could be good friends with the two of you. I was wanting to spend some time with the two of you so that I could at least become close friends with her. I was hoping that if I did that all the past that we experienced would be gone - all forgotten." 

A single tear rolled down my cheek. "You keep on saying that you want to make up and be good friends again yet you couldn't even handle the both of us when we're both present."

"Taemin I want to make up and be what we were before I left. But I keep on seeing you doing this. Sometimes you're just being stupid, you know? You keep on doing stupid things. You're too dense!" I ended as I clenched my fists more tighter. I looked down, letting the tears flow. 

Amidst all those things I said, he pulled me into a hug and kissed me on the lips. My eyes widened and I stood frozen on the spot.

"It's just, I didn't want to be just 'good friends'." He started, releasing me. He had a smirk on his face. "I know I'm greedy to want something more than that but I wanted to be more than just 'good friends'."

"If we were more than that, I wouldn't even let any girl get in the way of our relationship." He said, his eyes completely serious. After a few seconds, his eyes softened and he hugged me again. "Don't cry and smile. Those exhausted years, for the sake of you, I will forget."

He sat his chin on my shoulder and whispered something. "I need you. I need your love again. Will you offer your love to me?"

I didn't know what I had said that night. Whether if I said yes or no, it didn't really matter. But one thing is for sure, we are back together. 


-rawr- 

Because of my late update, I'm accepting pitchforks and torches. Bring it on.

LMAO.

Sorry ;~;

Anyway, here you go. TaeYoung. 

I had a bad case of writer's block this week so that explains everything. Anyway, Kung Hei Fat Choi! 

Next Chapter:

EXO Planet - yes, the boy group. Skiing. 

-Min-Ah