...

Our Life Story

Min-Ah's POV

I stared outside the window, watching the snow fall to the ground. 

A nice weather was up today. Knowing this, Super Junior invited us to go skiing in Yongpyeong. 

We were heading towards a ski shop or something. I was with Min-Young who fortunately didn't own any skii's either. 

"I'll go get some ski's." I patted her back and dashed off to find wherever it was in the shop. She went to get some hot chocolate by the counter.

I looked around, spotting the ski's by the far end corner of the shop. I ran to it and grabbed one. Unfortunately, when I grabbed it, someone else grabbed it also. I stared at the boy, who looked strangely my age. Feeling nice, I decided to just give it to him. "You can have it."

He insisted and pushed it slightly towards me. "No, you can have it." He said with a bright smile. 

"No, take it. I'll find another one."

"You're a girl. Just take it."

"I don't care who's a girl. You found it first, take it."

"Do you know who I am? I think you should take it."

"No, I don't know who you are. You take it." I argued with a frown. Stubborn kid we have here.

"Look, miss." He groaned. "Stop being stubborn and -" He was cut off when a scream erupted from the counter. 

"What do you think you're doing?!" I heard Min-Young shout. Surprised, I ran to her only to find the boy I was arguing with following behind me. 

"Min-Youngie!" I called, seeing a puddle of hot chocolate on the floor. I ran to her and took out my handkerchief, wiping the stain off her clothes. "Hey, you okay? It didn't burn you right?" I asked as she nodded, sighing.

"Ah, sorry." Two boys bowed before her. Again, that stubborn kid was with them, comforting them at least. 

Min-Young sighed. "No, it's okay." She then faced me. "I might have to change my clothes. Have you picked the ski's yet?" 

I shook my head. "No." 

"I'll go and look for a fresh batch of clothes then." She nodded and patted my back. "Oh and do me a favor and wait for the hot chocolates." I just nodded as she dashed off. The two boys who unintentionally poured coffee on her followed behind, shouting: "Miss, we'll pay for your clothes! Wait!" 

So they just left me and this stubborn guy again. There was awkward silence since he was also waiting for hot chocolates. 

He then just spoke. "You need ski's don't you?" 

I nodded. "How many?" He asked. 

I raised two of my fingers. He nodded and dashed off. To my surprise, he came back holding five sets of ski's. He placed it on the counter and took out his credit card. "Excuse me, I'd like to rent these for a day." He suddenly said and faced me. "Don't think about getting money out of your wallet because it's all on me."

"Why are you doing this?" I asked, confused. "Why are you treating a girl you don't even know?"

He raised his brows. "You really don't know me?" 

I shook my head. "Nope." 

He shrugged and took out a calling card from his pocket. He then gave it to me in which I gladly accepted. I read it aloud. "EXO Planet, Se Hun. 02-123-456-789 For business inquiries only." Then at the bottom right was a logo of S.M Entertainment. My mouth hung open. "You're from SMent?" 

He nodded. "Does it ring a bell?" 

I nodded. "Yup. I know now. Thanks." I gave him a smile. He looked away though. Blinking, I stretched out my hand. "Nice to meet you, Se Hun-ssi." He was a member of EXO, I guess. I've never really met them before. I slid the card in my pocket.

He stared at it before shaking it. "Uh, yeah, sure." He carried the ski's and watched as the clerk bought nine hot chocolates on the counter.

I scratched my head, getting tired of waiting. "Miss, can I follow-up my order?" She nodded and after five minutes, she returned with seventeen hot chocolates which made Se Hun-ssi surprised.

"You're going to drink all that? Just the two of you?" He asked with widened eyes. 

I smiled. "We came with fifteen boys." When I said that, it kind of looked like he took it the wrong way. Maybe he thought that we were ty girls? O.O

I tapped my foot impatiently on the ground, waiting for Min-Young. Getting impatient, I just took out my phone and texted her that I'll be going back to the cable carts now. I slid my phone back to my pocket and grabbed the tray full of hot chocolates which Min-Young paid for already. I tried taking two of the ski's but he insisted. "I'll help you take these." 

I blinked and just nodded. "Uh, thanks." He nodded back and I went outside. While walking, I stared at my feet as it submerged under the thick layer of snow. By the cable carts, as expected, there were a few people around Super Junior. Though it kept on bothering me why this Se Hun guy was being nice to me. I mean, who does that to a person you don't even know?

I looked up to find Ming oppa in front of me. He took the tray from me and grinned. "I'll help you with that." 

"Oh, thanks bro." I smiled back.

Ming oppa's gaze went to Se Hun, who was bowing in respect. "Ah, Se Hun-ah!" My brother's eyes widened as he gave a smile. 

"Sungmin hyung!" He grinned. 

"Hey guys! Se Hunnie is here!" My brother ran back to the group, carrying the tray. 

Se Hun-ssi turned his gaze to me. I looked back at him who seemed surprised. "You know Sungmin sunbaenim?" 

I nodded. "You can say that. He's my brother." He looked like he saw a ghost when I said that. 

Min-Young's POV

I watched as the two boys fought over which color of fur coat was better. I shook my head and sighed. We've been here for thirty minutes and I just read Min-Ah's message. I was hoping to drink some hot chocolate as well. ToT

"Guys..." I called out to them as they both faced me. 

"Yeah?" One of them asked. 

"I already picked what I want to buy." I said as their mouths suddenly dropped. 

"Oh." They pouted. "We'll pay for it then."

I shook my head. "It's okay." I smiled and took out my wallet. But before I could place it on the counter, they took the fur jacket and pushed my wallet gently back to me. 

They smiled as one of them said, "It's the least we could do for spilling coffee on you." They paid for it without asking for my permission. With that, they even helped me put on the jacket. "There!" They grinned, high-fiving. 

I laughed at their foolishness. "I never got your names. May I know them?" I asked as they faced me with a shocked expression. 

"Wait." One of them said. "You don't know us?" They said it like it was the most obvious thing in the world right now. 

I shook my head. "Should I know you? Oh my... I'm sorry!" 

They shrugged and extended both of their hands. One of them stepped forward and bowed. "Lu Han." I nodded and then the other one: "Tao." 

"I'm MIn-Young. Lee Min-Young." I pointed at myself and shook their hands. Smiling, I bowed down also. "Well, I'll see you guys around then." I nodded one last time before dashing off. 

I ran back to the cable carts in where I was surprised since the number of boys increased. Min-Ah and I should really get some girl friends. Forever alone. OTL. "Hey!" I shouted as I ran to stand beside Hyukkie oppa. 

"Wow, you're so slow." Kyuppa pointed out, shaking his head. 

"Well, sorry." I stuck my tongue out at him. "Is it just me or did the number of boys increase?" I counted them mentally. From fifteen guys to twenty. How are we supposed to take care of that? =.="

"Oh yeah!" Min-Ah popped out from behind a guy I recognized. "Min-Young this is Kai." She pointed to the guy in which I was reffering to. 

My mouth hung open. "Kai? As in the guy from EXO? I remember you! You were with Taemin!" 

He smiled. "Glad to see you remember me."

Min-Ah blinked and moved on to the boy who I saw earlier in the shop. "This is Se Hun." I nodded and saw her point at the next one. "Lu Han, Tao and this one here is Lay." 

My eyes shifted to those two boys. "Ah! You guys!" 

"Min-Young-ssi!" They both shouted. "We didn't know you know our Super Junior sunbaenims!" 

"I'm Eunhyukkie's sister." I smiled as they nodded. 

Behind me Super Junior began whispering. "They're starting to ignore us. I told you inviting these good-looking guys was a bad idea!" I heard Yesung oppa hiss to Teukie oppa who sighed. I just chuckled. 

After that I quickly gulped my hot chocolate down, which in actual fact that it wasn't really that hot anymore. We went skiing after which in turn ended up a race between Se Hun and Min-Ah. Those two, after arguing, never really made up. 

I've thought about it though. I have to admit, they do look good when they're together. No offense to those MinHyun fans out there. It's just... right to see my best friend with a guy with the same age as hers. 

I shrugged, watching the other Super Junior members tease Kyuppa. At the same time, they were rooting for Min-Ah. Se Hun-ssi was getting down since no one actually cheered for him. 

At the finishing ramp, Min-Ah did a three-hundred-sixty degree spin which made Se Hun really down. "Show off." I heard him say. Min-Ah stuck out her tongue and grinned. 

I smiled, walking towards my brother. "Hey, bro." 

He faced me, surprised. "Yeah?"

"Wanna go to a noraebang nearby?" I paused as an idea formed on my head. He grinned evilly. I smiled. He knows what I'm thinking. 

I grabbed his hand and ran away as fast as I could. 

Min-Ah's POV

Se Hun-ssi, who insisted that I call him Se Hun, walked away after he lost.  He was still on the verge of planning on his revenge as I see it. 

Meanwhile the others began to have fun. They rolled on the snow and made snow angels despite their age, began some snowball fights and tried to make a snowman - but failed. 

I laughed at Henry who jumped on the supposed to be snowman. 

"Min-Ah," I heard my brother call me behind. I turned around with my brows raised. "Have you seen Hyukkie and Kyu?" 

I shrugged. "I saw them standing beside Min-Young..." I stopped, narrowing my eyes.

"Those two are missing in action again..." My brother sighed. "Even Min-Young is gone." 

I sighed myself, knowing what the three were up to. They were possibly digging in on the food supply that manager oppa prepared for us or they were digging through our bags hoping to get something sweet to eat. Aish, those two siblings and that boyfriend of mine. "Be right back." I ran back to the car without any more words to wait. 

I peeked over our bags but no one was there. The food remained untouched. I stared at it suspiciously. Where could the three possibly be? 

At the driver's lounge beside me, I heard some squeals - a girls'. I blinked, approaching quietly towards the lounge. I pressed my ear against the door, trying to hear out. 

"Yeon Woo-ah! Yeon Woo-ah!" My eyes widened. The desperate screams were coming from the television. And it was familiar...

Hesitating, I kicked the door open, watching it open with a loud thud. 

The people who were in the room shocked me more. I jaw dropped, seeing Min-Young, Eunhyukkie oppa and Kyu on the floor, digging on two bowls of popcorn and a bottle of soda. Immediately, I saw Hyukjae oppa grab the remote and turn it to another random channel. I blinked rapidly, trying to process what they're up to.

"Oh, hey, Min-Ah." Min-Young greeted as she laughed nervously. 

I tilted my head to the right. "You three ran away to watch a drama? I mean I understand Kyu since he's a drama fanatic but you two...?"

"Why? It's just so addicting!" Hyukjae oppa switched the channel back and started digging once more on the popcorn. 

This drama was indeed a popular one. So popular that even I, after staring at the TV and watching it, fell into addiction. I sat beside Kyu, munching on the last bowl of popcorn. We were on our eight episode now and this was the last one that was on the USB. 

I whined when the episode ended. 

"Dammit!" Min-Young cursed. "That was not fair! No Preview was shown!" 

I sighed. I turned off the TV and stood up, walking out of the small secluded room. To my surprise, it was already dark outside and I couldn't see anything. The moon was the only source of light and it seemed that nobody was around anymore. I blinked and my eyes widened.

Behind me, Min-Young crept up. "Sup? Why's it so dark?"

I grabbed her arm nervously. "What time is it?"

She took out her phone from her pocket and checked the time. "Twelve midnight. Why?"

Kyu and Hyukjae oppa went to stand beside us. "Hey. Where's everybody?" They both asked. 

"Nobody's here." I gulped. "Because the resort's closed already."

"WHAT?!"

I took out my phone. There were twelve unread messages and twenty missed calls. Mostly from my brother but some were from Teukie, Se Hun-ah who just said hi, Lay who did the same and manager oppa. I read manager oppa's and my jaw dropped. 

"YAH! Just where are you people?! Did you disappear from somewhere? Did bigfoot take you?!" I read out loud. The three started crowing around me. "We're leaving now. So if you don't appear in five minutes or rather just reply to this message, we're literally leaving you behind." 

I slid back my phone to my pocket. The wind blew and I shivered. "They left us..."

The four of us screamed.


JJANG! 

Since Kyu's birthday is coming up, I'm uploading a pre-made birthday chapter. Kyuhyun's birthday special o.o

I'll upload it in the next two days. No worries  xD

-Minhyun

till then, cheers!