Key's Birthday Surpise --2

Our Life Story

Min-Ah's POV

I wiped the tears flowing in my eyes. I sulked, Je-Mi patting my back.

"There, there. Don't cry, you'll find someone better." She teased. I smiled, but the tears just wouldn't stop flowing. My eyes were like waterfalls.

Ya-Na laughed. "I'll excuse you for cleaning duty today. You can go home now. Go cry all day at home."

"Thank you." I said with a sad voice as they chuckled. Still crying, I washed my hands and grabbed my backpack, making my way to Kyuppa's car. He stepped out, wearing shades as I pouted and cried like a baby.

He raised a brow as I suddenly hugged him by the waist, burrying my face in his chest as I kept on crying. He hesitated to hug me back but he did anyway.

"So..." He began, swaying me playfully as I sniffed. "Whose am I kicking for making my best friend cry?"

I gulped my saliva and stared at him with sparkling eyes filled with tears. I pointed back at the school building and sniffed a bit. "The onions! They're torturing me and bullying me... I can't take it anymore!"

"Shall I go do it now?" He laughed, lifting my face up and cupping my head with his palms. He wiped away my tears using his thumbs as I whined. He smiled and led me to the car, rubbing my back.

I slid myself in as he opened the door and closed it after. He also went inside the car and started it after we both buckled in. He started driving to wherever. "I thought you had cleaning duty?" He asked out of the blue.

"They let me go this time since I was tortured by those creepy onions." I shivered, remembering the moment.

"Just how many onions did you actually kill?"

"About ten... or eleven. I had to dice them up."

"Ohh... torture." He hinted as I gave out a laugh. "My highschool friend will be there by the way." He changed the topic.

I raised a brow. "And you're telling me this because...?"

"Just a heads up."

"Are they serial killers or something?"

"What? No!"

"And do you still have those crazy fans by the time we get there?"

"Well, maybe. I told father that you won't come unless there are no screaming fans." He shrugged in his seat as a smirk formed on his face. "Why? Jealous?"

I rolled my eyes and laughed sarcastically. "Haha. Very funny."

"And I've got something surprising..." He began again. I raised my brows. "Surprise me."

"My dad... well you see... he thinks we're an item." My jaw-dropped and I blushed a hundred shades of red. I looked away from his gaze and stared out the window.

"You didn't object?" I asked softly as he scratched the back of his head with his free hand.

"I did... try. But he wouldn't stop talking about how happy he was. I have no idea where he got that rumor from." I face-palmed.

"What are we gonna do now? How could I show my face to your father?" That sounded too wrong. It's like we're getting married or something. O.O

"Well..." He entered the campus gates as the gates closed automatically. That was cool. He smirked, seemingly enjoying the talk we were having right now. "We could always do... that."

I had a pretty good idea on what he was talking about. "You want me to pretend to be your girlfriend." I raised a brow, blushing a bit.

"Mind reader much?"

"Well it was kind of obvious." I pointed out as he turned off the engine and chuckled.

"What do you say?" He finalized as he opened the car door. I opened mine too while thinking about it. "As long as I don't get embarrassed in front of your father, I'll do it."

"'Got it, girlfriend." He said playfully.

I punched his arm playfully. "That sounds so gay!"

"Kyu is gay?" My eyes widened. A new unfamiliar voice began to talk and suddenly, he grabbed my hand and held it, giving it a gentle squeeze. I blushed as I moved closer to him, hiding a bit behind his back.

"Hey, Bieu." Kyuppa greeted as a sudden realization hit me.

"Hey... uhh... Min-Ah-shi, right?" Bieu said with a grin, holding out his hand so that I could shake it. "Uwaah, you're so much more cuter in person."

I stepped out from hiding and gave a soft smile, about to shake his hand but was stopped by Kyuppa as he pulled me back and hugged me by the waist. "No chance. This girl is mine. Find your own."

"What? No sharing?" Bieu said playfully as Kyuppa frowned.

"I belong to no one." I pointed out as I crossed my arms in front of me.

"Jagiya! You belong to me and nobody else! Remember that!" He grabbed my shoulders and inched his face closer to mine as I nodded, blushing wildly. EvilKyu indeed. This is torture I tell you!

Bieu covered his eyes, as if protecting his innocence. "Ew, lovey-dovey stuff. Your father is already looking for you and I gotta go. I'll see you two later love-birds."

I watched him as he went out of my sight. When I saw him disappear by the corner, I narrowed my eyes and gave a look at the man in front of me. "Yah! You're too dramatic! Be more realistic!" I pointed out.

He smirked. "That was meant to be a joke, jagiya. Besides, this is pretend. I'll do that when I'm in front of my father."

I sighed. "This is going to take some time getting used to."

He nodded and grabbed my wrist, dragging me to his father's office. "Let's go."

I followed closely behind as he dragged me towards his father's office. I blushed, remembering what happened earlier in the morning.

After a few minutes of walking, he knocked in front of two brown double-doors and opened it. "Annyeong~" He sang, closing the door behind him as he grabbed my hand and pulled me inside.

His father was sitting by the couch, reading some documents I suppose. He looked up from what he was doing and smiled as he spotted me. "Oh, you arrived earlier than expected."

I nodded and bowed in respect. "We meet again, sir."

He chuckled deeply and offered a seat. "Well it's not everyday I get to see my son's girlfriend." If I was drinking water right now, I would've choked to death.

As I made my way towards the free seat, I nudged Kyuppa as he gave me a 'see-what-I-mean' look. I shrugged and breathed out, purposely stepping on his foot on the way as he groaned silently after. I sat down, making myself comfortable as he sat down beside me.

"Uhh... dad..." Kyuppa began.

"No need to tell me son. I know you want to do a duet with her." He said, laughing a bit as he took a sip of his coffee.

My eyes widened. What the? He didn't even let him finish!

I sighed. This meeting is going to take a while.

Min-Young's POV

"Put the cake over there. Onew oppa can bring it out later. Be careful! The party starts in ten minutes!" I shouted as Minho oppa nodded quietly and carried the cake to the white table by the corner.

Taemin approached me from behind and tapped my shoulders, holding a cup of water and offering it to me. I gladly took it and mouthed thanks as I gulped it all down.

"Don't stress too much. Key hyung won't be disappointed with your efforts." He assured, patting my back.

"When will the Super Junior oppa's arrive?" I asked, throwing the cup in the trash as Taemin tilted his head.

He shrugged. "In five -" But his sentence was cut off by the sudden interruption.

"We're here!!" The door slammed open and all of the oppa's were there all of a sudden doing their poses, dripping wet.

I raised a brow tthen looked at Taemin. "Why are they wet?"

"It's raining outside." Teukie oppa answered with a smile. "We forgot to bring our umbrella's and had to walk all the way here."

"Hurry and dry yourselves before you guys catch a cold." I ordered as they nodded.

"Min-Ah and Kyu still aren't back yet?" Siwon oppa suddenly asked as a grin formed on my face. All of them looked at me suspiciously, their eyes giving off the same question: Where did the two go?

I shook my head, preparing to get out of the room since I don't exactly want to see almost all of them half-. "I'm out."

Then all of a sudden, the door slammed open again, Min-Ah charging and heading straight to the kitchen, somehow in a bad mood.

"Jagiya! Wait!" Kyuppa came running, about to follow Min-Ah in the kitchen but he stopped when he spotted all of the Super Junior and SHINee oppa's. "Oh, hey." He greeted.

All of us jaw-dropped. Jagiya? "Y-you're together?" Siwon oppa confirmed as he stuttered. Beside me, Min oppa's eyes sparkled with bad intentions. His face became blank as he glared a thousand daggers at Kyuppa.

I held in my laugh. "Uhh... no." Kyuppa answered. All of them sighed in relief.

Laughing, I went to the kitchen of SHINee's dorm, following MIn-Ah. "Minnie~!" I called out as I sat beside her by the dining table. "What's up?"

Min-Ah shrugged and banged her head down the table once. "I'm so confused!" She shouted, frustrated.

I smirked, knowing what it is she was confused about. "Don't bang your head. You're confused about your feelings are you?"

She nodded. "Change topic. Don't want to talk about it."

I scoffed. "Why? Is it because you're in denial?"

She looked at me and said "In denial?"

"You don't want to admit that you like him. Even though everyone can already see that you like each other, you're denying it." She stood up after I said that and went out of the kitchen. I followed her with a small smile on my face. Just a little more convincing and we'll finally have news of them being an item.

When we arrived at the living room, we saw Teuk oppa glaring at us. Min-Ah and I looked at each other. Why do I feel like I already know why he's glaring?

"I just remembered. I still haven't scolded you for being in China without our permission." He said as we got near him. We predicted that this would happen so Min-Ah and I talked about what we're going to do.

"But we really needed their signature. If we didn't have their signature, we'll be in big trouble." Min-Ah said teary eyed. Both of us look like we're going to cry.

"And besides, we told you to tell our oppas that we were there but you didn't! We trusted you! You were the first person that we thought of when we were deciding on whom to write the letter." I added. Min-Ah and I are both kneeling on the floor now, crying. We're so good in acting. I smirked a little then went back to crying. 

I looked at Teuk oppa and saw that he's panicking. "Yah! Why are you crying? D-Don't cry! Your brothers might kill me!" We cried even more which made the other oppas look at us from the other side of the room.

"Hyung, what did you do to them?" I heard Min oppa ask. Our heads were bowed down so we can't exactly see what's going on.

"He was scolding us because we went to China when you were having a fansigning event." Min-Ah said while looking at Min oppa. I raised my head and saw Hyuk oppa with a confused expression on his face.

"What were you doing in China?" Hyuk oppa asked, narrowing his eyes.

"We were there to get your signatures for our report card which was supposed to be passed the day after it was distributed." I said. "Since all of you were in China, we called your manager and told him about it. He gave us permission to go to China and even gave us tickets. We didn't bother telling you since you were so busy." Min-Ah added, pouting.

"WHAT?!" Min-Ah and I covered our ears and laughed playfully on the inside.

Taemin approached me, a sheepish grin on his face. "Hyung, let them go this time."

"Yeah, Taemin is right." Kyuppa hugged Min-Ah's shoulders and rubbed her back. "Besides, It's Teukie hyung who didn't tell you."

Everyone turned their heads to Teukie oppa who had a panicked look on his face. "W-what?! It's not just me! Hae read the letter too!" He pointed at Hae oppa who backed away, waving his hands in front of him.

"Ohh... I saw Min-Ah even before she gave you the letter!" Yesung oppa suddenly said as they all raised their brows. Yesungie oppa covered his mouth, regret on his face when he saw Teukie oppa and the others about to interrogate him. "I was kidding!" He persuaded. But that didn't work.

"What?"

"Where?"

"When?"

"How?"

All of them said in sync. Min-Ah and I wiped our tears away, sulking.

"See? It can't be entirely our fault can it? I mean there was the school and then Yesung oppa then Teukie oppa and then Hae oppa..." Min-Ah said in between her sobs, eventually bursting into laughter after. I followed closely behind as we both rolled on the floor.

Everyone stared at us like we were two crazy people.

"Fine. Fine. We'll just ask the headmaster to show us your report card's again." We both stopped laughing after Teukie oppa said this. Our mouth's hung open.

"You can't!" I shouted, stopping them as I saw them nod.

They raised their brows. "Why not? You don't have a failing mark do you?"

"We don't... it's just because... uhh..." Min-Ah slapped her forehead, thinking of a good excuse.

From behind us, the door opened, Key oppa looking surprised. "Whoah!" He stepped back a little, noticing the almost crowded room.

Min-Ah crawled over to him, hugging his legs tight, beginning to sob again. "O-oppa~" She sniffed as Key gave a smirk and took out a video cam. He started filming.

"Okay, enough drama. You two just laughed crazily a while ago." Shindong oppa ordered with his usual voice.

Min-Ah and I gave out a laugh and stood up, dusting our clothes. "HAPPY BIRTHDAY KEY OPPA~!"

"HAPPY BIRTHDAY KIBUM-AH~!"

"HAPPY BIRTHDAY HYUNG~!"

Min-Ah's POV

I grabbed Kyuppa's wrist and skipped towards the cake as we both assisted Onew oppa with it. You never know. With his Onew Condition, something bad might happen.

"A cup of water, watch out!" I heard from the other side of the room as laughter quickly filled it. I smiled. "Yah! Jjong, clean that up!"

"Later..." Jjong oppa said with a chuckle.

"Someone might slip!" Taemin reminded him as Jjong oppa just ignored him.

Onew oppa, Kyuppa and I chuckled as we made our way to the living room. Then, a cough. "Ehem..." Kyuppa shrugged, pointing at both of our hands intertwined. I shrugged my hand off, instantly feeling that electric shock as my cheeks turned red. We moved behind Onew oppa and just walked there just in case something happens.

"Saengilchukahamnida, saengilchukahamnida~" The three of us started singing as Minho lit the four candles with the lighter. "Saranghaneun, Kim Kibum-ah, saengilchukahamnida~!"

Key oppa had this grin which stretched from ear to ear as he blew out the candles, a series of claps following after.

"Hyung, you're getting old!" Taemin laughed, backing away as Key oppa threatened him with a punch in a playful manner.

"Yah!" He retorted, laughing.

Normal POV

"Wanna have a bet?" Kyuhyun asked, nudging Min-Ah by the shoulder as he grinned sheepishly. They were watching all of them have fun in front.

"Depends on what."

"It's easy. First to get the spoon by the table wins something?" Min-Ah stared at him weirdly and gave him the 'what-kind-of-bet-is-that' face. Kyuhyun held out his hand, offering a deal.

"Game on!" Min-Ah accepted the bet and shook his hand playfully with a laugh.

In the count of three, both of them dashed to the table to grab the silver spoon. But in the end, they grabbed it at the same time. Even Key who was busy enjoying and having fun with the others just stopped what he was doing to observe the two. With Key's observation skills, nothing escapes his eyes...

...and so the result is a tie.

They were both disappointed about it, so Min-Ah went on her own way in disbelief. The same goes for Kyuhyun who just shrugged the problem off and sighed.

But when Min-Ah walked back towards the couch, she bumped into Kyuhyun.

"Ow, my foot!" Kyuhyun groaned in pain, feeling the pain. Losing his balance, he slipped and fell on his back when Min-Ah suddenly slipped on the puddle that Jonghyun made.

Losing her balance, Min-Ah fell on her back. "Yah! Kyu~!" She said informally. Meanwhile, Sungmin and Onew helped her up.

"Aish!" He cursed a bit and stared at Min-Ah. "You okay?"

Min-Ah nodded as Sungmin and Onew grabbed her hand, helping her up once more.

While Min-Ah was trying to stand up she didn't notice that the end of Kyuhyun's jeans was pinned on her shoes so she tripped then fell on top of Kyuhyun - her hand slipping out of Onew and Sungmin's grasp. After that, gasps were heard around the room and Sungmin, Min-Young and Leeteuk almost fell down because of surprise.

What happened?

Kyuhyun was on top of Min-Ah, pinning her down, their lips touching.

"YAH! GET OFF MY SISTER!" Sungmin shouted as he ran to the rescue, not wasting another minutes to stare at both of them. Leeteuk was still dumbfounded by the corner and Min-Young... well she was doing her usual job - taking pictures with a smirk on her face.

What happened to Min-Ah and Kyuhyun?

They couldn't move. Even Kyuhyun doesn't know if he's enjoying it or not. He couldn't even move a muscle because of shock. Min-Ah was going through the same shock. Either she couldn't move because Kyu was awfully heavy or she was just dumbfounded.

Both of them turned tomato red, their lips still touching.


Credits to Minhyun for writing that *cough* moment. And here you go peeps. New chapter xD 

 

@pinkypn: No worries, we have this all planned out ^-^ Well in advance that is... Thank you for the comments :O

@Hyukmin: Satisfied? xDD No? Next chapter = full of MinHyun since new characters would be introduced. We'll set aside TaeYoung due to popular demand =.=" ANYHOW... THAT IS GOING TO BE SOON. If you know what I mean... :O

VOTE ON THE POLLS. XDD

Next Chapter:

MINHYUN. MINHYUN. CONCERT. MINHYUN. MINHYUN. SKINSHIP.

-Min-Ah <3