SM TOWN in TOKYO!! ----1

Our Life Story

(A/N: This chapter is kind of tricky ;D Well here goes nothing...

Normal - Korean

Italicized - Japanese

No english dialogues for this chapter.)

 

Min-Young's POV

It's already 6 in the evening and Min-Ah and I are both alone in the dorms. The SM TOWN artists are currently in Japan right now for their concert. Unfortunately, Min-Ah and I are stuck back here in Korea. We don't have anything to do right now so we're really bored. We're just sitting on the couch and staring at the ceiling. The dorm feels so empty without them. Usually, you can hear  them practicing or just goofing around but most of the time the sound you hear is Kyuppa's laptop when he plays Starcraft.

"Min-Ah! I'm bored." I whined. Min-Ah looked at me and raised one of her eyebrows. "I know. I'm bored too." she replied. I sighed and started to think of things to do. If ever I don't think of something good to do, I might go crazy and bang my head on the wall. I suddenly remebered that Sungmin oppa left his laptop here so we could use it since we still don't have our own laptops.

"Can I borrow the laptop that Sungmin oppa left?" I asked Min-Ah. She gave me a look which said 'what-do-you-mean'. I sighed again. "Didn't Sungmin oppa leave his laptop here so we could use it?" a look of realization spread across Min-Ah's face then she went to Sungmin oppa's room to get the laptop. When she got back, she gave the laptop to me and I searched some videos of Super Junior in Youtube. This is what I do whenever I'm bored since they're so funny when they're on shows.

I was in the middle of seaching for a good video to watch when my phone rang. When I looked at the caller id, I was surprised since Kim Young-min shi was the one who is calling. I looked at Min-Ah and she told me to answer the call.

Me: Yeoboseyo?

KYM: MIn-Young?! This is Kim Young-min. Can I ask you something?

I put the call on loudspeaker so Min-Ah can also hear what he's saying.

Me: Huh? Sure. What is it?

KYM: Do you know anyone who knows how to translate from Korean to Japanese and fast? The translator, also the emcee that we hired couldn't make it because she was involved in a car accident.

Me: We don't know anyone else who can but Min-Ah and I both speak Japanese.

KYM: Can you please do me a favor? Could the two of you be the emcee's for the concert here in Japan? Since you said you know how to speak in Japanese and we are in desperate need for a translator.

I looked at Min-Ah and we thought about it for a while. Since we had nothing better to do, we decided to agree on being the emcee's.

Me: Okay. But you know we won't do it for free.

KYM: Of course. What do you want in return? You can ask for anything. Oh and do you mind if I ask you to call me appa? I find it really weird when you use "sir".

Min-Ah: Yay! Sure we'll call you appa, appa!

Me: Really? Uhh... Well, since we still don't have laptops, can we get that in return?

KYM: Alright, I will give you laptops in return for being the emcee's. The two of you should pack a week's worth of clothes right after this conversation. I will arrange your flight so you can leave in two hours. A car will pick you up in an hour and bring you to the airport and when you arrive in Japan, you must contact me so that I could tell someone to pick you up. Okay?

Me: Woah! Awesome! Thanks, appa! We'll do our best!

KYM: Good and thank you for agreeing on being the MC's. You two are life savers. Good bye and see you here in Japan!

Me: You're welcome, appa. Good bye!

When I finished talking to Kim Young-min-shi, Min-Ah cheered and grabbed my hand, running upstairs. We went to pack with a rush.

"Min-Ah! Where did you put my phone?!" I screamed at her as she ran back and forth towards her room and Min oppa's room. We were in so much hurry because the car that wil pick us up might come while we're still not ready. Our clothes were already arranged in a neat way in our suitcases so we just have to pick some clothes to wear. In the end, we found some comfortable clothes and decided to wear them.

                                                a80758fa564f.jpg Elegant+Evening%2BParty+Korean+fashion+D

(A/N: Min-Young on the left, Min-Ah on the right)

The car arrived after thirty minutes and we rode to the airport for about an hour since it was traffic. When we got in the airport, a lady, who was the secretary of Kim Young-min, went to us and gave us our tickets and told us to be careful. While we were waiting for the plane to arrive, Min-Ah and I decided to eat some snacks.

"How do you think the others will react when they find out that we're in Japan?" Min-Ah asked me while taking a bite off her sandwich. I swallowed what I was eating before i answered her. 

"I don't know? They might be mad at us since we didn't tell them that we were coming." We haven't told our oppas that we will go to Japan yet. "Let's not tell them and surprise them." i told Min-Ah. "That's what I was also thinking!" she exclaimed with a smile on her face. We were planning on how to surprise them when Min-Ah's phone rang. She answered her phone and told me to keep quiet.

"Who is that?" I whispered to her. She mouthed back 'Min oppa'. I nodded and waited for her to finish talking with her brother when she suddenly handed her phone to me.

"Hyuk oppa wants to talk to you." she said while I took the phone from her hands.

Me: Yeoboseyo?

EH: Min-Young!! How are you?! I'm sorry I wasn't able to contact you these past few hours. We were practicing earlier.

Me: I'm alright. What are you talking about? You just texted me two hours ago!

EH: But still, I told myself that I would contact you every hour to make sure that you are alright.

Me: Every hour? Seriously? Wow, do you know how much that will cost you? I'm in Korea and you're in Japan. International calls are expensive, you know.

EH: I know they're expensive and I don't care.Sungminnie and I both plan to call you both everytime we can so you won't get lonely.

Me: Aww, that's so sweet but you really don't have to. Just rest when you're not busy. You must be tired after practicing.

EH: Alright, we'll just call every two and a half hours then.

Me: No. You both called enough for one day. Besides, Min-Ah and I are going to sleep already so we might not be able to answer your calls.

I had to lie to Hyuk oppa that we're already going to sleep so they won't call us. Cellphones aren't supposed to be used when you're in the plane so I just used that excuse for them not to worry when we can't answer their calls.

EH: Is that so? Oh, well. Good night and be careful back there!

Me: Good night to you too, oppa! Don't worry about us, we'll be fine. Take care of yourself too. Please tell the other members to take care of themselves as well. Bye!

EH: Okay. Bye!

When the call ended, I gave Min-Ah back her phone. We both finished eating in time and boarded the plane. The flight will last for an hour so we decided to sleep throughout the whole plane ride.

We were woken up by the sudden welcome message of the Pilot. "We have succesfully landed to Japan. Welcome to the land of the rising sun!"

Stretching my arms out, I looked at Min-Ah who was looking outside the window with her eyes glistening with happiness. "I cannot believe we are back in one of my favorite countries! I can't wait to see Mt. Fuji!"

"Dude, chill. We're still in the plane. I'm going to give Kim Young-min-shi a call and tell him we've arrived." I said as Min-Ah shrugged with a goofy grin on her face. I grabbed my phone and called Kim-Young-min-shi.

Min-Ah's POV

As Min-Young finished the conversation between her and appa, we left the plane and waited by the waiting area, hoping someone would show up holding a sign wth our names on it. We decided to buy dinner since it was already eleven in the evening and ate it slowly.

"What language are we going to use when we stand up in one of the biggest domes in the world?" I asked, chewing my food throughly and gulping it down. Japanese food always make my day. I was already regretting that we accepted to emcee SM TOWN's concert. Why? Just thinking about the thousands of screaming fans as we emcee is already making me shiver.

"Japanese." Min-Young answered, shoving one whole sushi into .

I nodded and finished my food. After that, when we got back to the waiting room, we saw a man holding a sign that we were looking for. We quickly grabbed our suitcases and ran to him, seeing that he was appa's other secretary.

"Finally!" I heaved a sigh of relief as we stopped in front of him.

"Mianhae, we took so long. Traffic was really jammed." He said, putting his hands down, grabing our suitcases and leading us towards the van that we were going to ride on. "For the meantime, you two are going to stay in a five-star hotel in Tokyo. We'll be picking you up tomorrow at nine in the morning to have breakfast with the staff of SM TOWN - not including the artists though since they have to prepare."

Min-Young and I nodded, entering the van and sitting on a random seat since we were literally the only ones who were inside that van including the driver. The secretary put our suitcases in the van, went in and closed the door, facing us. "By twelve in the afternoon you'll be heading straight to Tokyo Dome to prepare yourselves. You two will be having your own dressing room and for about two hours you'll be dressed up by our stylists. So somewhere around two in the afternoon, you can eat your lunch by the buffet table and take a look at the stage you're going to emcee on. For the rest of the following hours, you can pretty much do whatever you want until four in the afternoon."

Min-Young and I nodded and looked at the window, enjoying the night views of Tokyo while on the way to the hotel.  When we arrived at the hotel, the secretary gave us the key cards to our room. One of the hotel staff guided us to our room while two other staff members carried our luggage. As soon as we entered our room, we were amazed since it was so spacious and the view was amazing.

Twin bed Superior

We thanked the staff that helped us and unpacked our things. While we were unpacking, Young-min appa texted Min-Young and asked if we liked the room that he got us. Of course, we said yes and thanked him. After unpacking our things, we changed our clothes and slept.

The next morning, we got up at 7 and found our phones with at least 20 text messages greeting us good morning and asking us how we were. We replied to their messages greeting them a good morning and telling them that we're alright. Min-Young and I giggled when the thought of them still oblivious to the fact that we're already in Japan crossed our minds. It was still a bit early for breakfast so we just watched some shows on the television for an hour. Good thing we understood Japanese or else we wouldn't have a clue on what they were saying. After watching, we took a bath and got ready since the secretary said they were going to pick us up.

At exactly nine in the morning, we heard the doorbell ring and found the secretary outside. He told us that it was already time to eat breakfast so we locked the room and followed him. We went to an expensive-looking restaurant near Tokyo Tower. When we got insde, the SM TOWN staff was already there so we bowed to them and greeted them. We both ate one of our favorite Japanese food, Oyakodon.

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcTuNvgSwbaMkgl2XMkBMnb

We chatted with some of the staff and asked them not to tell the SM TOWN artists that we would be the emcees for the concert tonight. Fortunately, they agreed and told the other staff not to tell the SM TOWN artists. When we finished eating, it was already 11 and we decided to go back to the hotel to rest since we were still a bit tired and our next schedule was not until 12.

The secretary fetched us again at 12 and accompanied us to Tokyo Dome. We kept a low profile since the SM TOWN artists were there to practice and we weren't planning on being seen until the concert. Inside our dressing room, the stylists were already there and started to dress us up.

"Not again!" I heard Min-Young whine when she saw that the stylist would curl her hair. I chuckled at her and she threw me a glare, obviously not happy that her hair would once again be pulled.

As for me well, the stylist was still putting on my make-up and I swear I'm gonna punch her in the face if I look like a total idiot. "Ow!" I complained as someone else bgan on curling the ends of my hair. I looked at Min-Young with sad eyes as she only gave me a chuckle.

"OW!"

"Ouch!"

"Hey!"

"Yah!"

"Mou~!"

Were mostly the words that came out of our mouths for the next two hours.

I stared at myself in front of the wall mirror with Min-Young beside me, our mouths hanging open at our appearances.

"Is this even me?" Min-Young checked, twirlling aroung in her pink dress.

                        

(A/N: Min-Young left, Min-Ah right.)

"This dress is too short." I said, shrugging as I brushed my hair with my fingers. From behind us, the stylists tapped our shoulders. We turned around to find them all smiling.

"Ano... Hiroshi-san, the stylist, told us to tell you that you two shouldn't move too much. This is to avoid perspiration for perspiration will ruin your make-up." The girl explained as we both nodded with a smile.

"Wakatta(I understand)." We both replied casually. I turned to look at Min-Young when her stomach grumbled. Without making a comment, I walked to the clothes rack and grabbed two hoodies and two caps. I handed one over to Min-Young and put mine on, raising the hood over my head and putting the cap over as I walked outside with Min-Young.

"YAH! EUNHYUK!" Our eyes widened when a voice from the room in front of ours suddenly boomed. I gave a look to Min-Young as she laughed not so loud.

A series of loud laughters can be heard along the hallway, coming exactly from the room in front of us. By the door, a sign was hanging; namely: Super Junior.

"Sheesh. They are so loud." Min-Young complained, rubbing her ears. The oppa's have been laughing non-stop ever since we went outside five minutes ago.

"Should we shut them up?" I offered as Min-Young nodded with a mischievous smile. "Kick the door." I suggested as she nodded.

I started counting and when it reached one we both kicked the door and shouted: "Urusai(Shut up)!" We ran away and hid by the turn of the hallway, watching Wookie oppa's head pop out of the door with an apologetic face, a japanese dictionary in his hands. We almost laughed out loud when he scanned the pages looking for the right word.

"Gomenasa - Eh?" He said as he looked up, spotting no one in front of him. His eyes narrowed and he looked around but there was nobody in the hallway. After that, he went back inside the room, the laughter stopping.

Laughing, we went to the buffet table, being stopped by the waiter as we stopped in front of the door. "Sorry ma'am but I'm afraid only invited guests are allowed. May we have your names?"

"Lee Min-Ah and Lee Min-Young." I said with a smile as the waiter nodded and checked the list.

He shook his head and faced us again. "I'm afraid your names aren't in the list."

I raised a brow. "Miyamoto Mayu(Min-Ah) and Miyamoto Himeko(Min-Young)?"

He scanned the list again and gave a smile. "The replacement emcee's?"

We both nodded.

"Please, come in and enjoy." Beside me, Min-Young sighed in relief and went in, running towards the buffet table. I followed behind, bidding a word of thanks to the waiter.

"Hey! Slow down!" I called out to Min-Young, looking around. As I reached the buffet table, my eyes spotted something that I craved for. Chicken. And there was only one piece left.

Quickly grabbing a plate, I rushed to the chicken as I spotted a man walking over to grab it. As I was about to grab the chicken, that certain man grabbed it at the same time, our hands touching. But I didn't care if an electric shock came through me, I shoved his hand away and grabbed it, but he grabbed my wrist. I frowned, who dares to steal my chicken.

"I found it first go find your own." I hissed at the man, not looking up at his face.

Min-Young's POV

After the waiter let us in, I immediately ran towards the buffet table. There were a lot of food and I had a hard time choosing which one I wiil eat. I can't eat a lot since I'm wearing a dress. While I was searching for some seats, I noticed that Min-Ah is taking too long at the buffet table. I looked for her and found her arguing with some guy because of chicken. My eyes widened when I noticed that the guy she was arguing with is Onew.

"Mayu-chan!! Hayaku! (Hurry!)" I shouted at her so she could leave. i hope that Onew didn't notice that she is Min-Ah or else our surprise plan will be ruined. Luckily, Min-Ah went towards me and it looks like Onew still didn't know that she's Min-Ah. I sighed in relief as Min-Ah approached me with an irritated look on her face.

"Did you see that guy?! He has no manners! Doesn't he know how to be a gentleman?!" she exclaimed as she sat down beside me.

"Min-Ah, did you know that the guy you just argued with was Onew? He could've seen us! Good thing you didn't lift your head up." I told her and her eyes widened as she listened to what I said.

"What?! Onew?!" She tilted her head to the side, her irritation quickly going away. She hovered her head to look for Onew oppa and gaped when she found him eating that last piece of chicken. "So that's why his voice was familiar!" Min-Ah said as she took a bite off the noodles of her ramen.

I rolled my eyes. "Seriously. You got irritated at each other because of one chicken. Good thing he didn't know that you were Lee Min-Ah."

We ate quickly because some other artist might come here and see us. After eating, we were extra cautious while heading towards our dressing room. Thankfully, we arrived in our dressing room without anyone seeing us. The concert will start at 6 so the staff told us what we're going to do and gave us the cue cards. The artists were having their last practice on stage so we watched them through the TV in our dressing room. As the time of the concert got nearer, Min-Ah and I got more nervous and couldn't stay still. The stylist were telling us to stay at one place but we just couldn't.

By four in the afternoon - an hour before the concert starts, we saw Japanese fans of numerous SM TOWN artists fill-up the whole of Tokyo Dome.

"Ah! I feel regret in accepting that offer!" I held on to my dear life at the chair I was sitting on. Stylists desperately tried to put the aircon on low temperature so that we wouldn't sweat and ruin our make-up. We even had people fanning us.

"I feel the same way. But this is for the laptop!" Min-Ah reassured me, pumping up his fist in the air.

"Yeah! For the laptop!" I repeated and gave a chuckle as we heard Teukie oppa's voice outside.

"Have you called our two special dongsaengs back at home?" Teukie oppa said. Min-Ah and I awed when we heard them outside worrying about us. It was kind of silent inside this room so we can clearly hear them.

"Not yet, hyung. Should we? Right now?" Min-oppa asked with his usual cheerful voice.

"Hurry!"

"Hang on! Sheesh!"

"Ask them if they ate yet!"

"No, tell them all about the things we've done!"

Min-Ah let out a giggle, covering as her phone vibrated. She picked her phone up and stared at it for a while then answered it after with a gentle voice so her voice wouldn't be heard outside. She put it on loudspeaker with the earphones connected. She passed one earphone to me so that I could also answer.

Min-Ah: Yeoboseyo?

Sungmin: Minnie! How's my dongsaeng?

Leeteuk: Min-Ah! How are you?

Eunhyuk: Min-Ah! Where's Min-Young?

Kyuhyun: Hey...

Min-Ah: Hey Min oppa! I'm fine, you - all of you? She's beside me listening. It's on loudspeaker. Kyuppa why do you sound so sad?

Yesung: We're fine! It's so cold here!

Shindong: The food here is greaaaat!

Sungmin: Have you two eaten yet?

Ryeowook: Japan is so cool!

Me: Well if it's cold, be sure to wear your jackets. Turn up the heater, oppa. We two don't want to see you with colds when you get home next week. And I know Shindong oppa.

Min-Ah: Shindong oppa! Could you buy us a few bags of instant ramen? I miss those. Wookie oppa, I know right? I wish we were there with you guys.

Leeteuk: Well then you can come with us when we go to New York this October! You'll have fun!

Eunhyuk: This is disappointing. I saw one episode of One Piece yesterday and it was in Japanese so I couldn't understand. This .

Min-Ah and me: Woah! Really?!

Min-Ah: Hyuk oppa, you watch anime?!

Eunhyuk: Yes, yes I do. Omo~! Do you watch anime too?

Min-Ah: Yeah I -

Min-Ah and me stopped listening and removed the earphones when one of the staff tapped our shoulders and said something. "It's time for you to go up stage. It's already quarter to six."

We both nodded, hearing them scream our name outside. "Min-Ah! Min-Young! Hello? You still there?"

Me: Uhh.. I'm afraid we have to go. We have uhh... stuff to do.

Sungmin: What stuff?

Min-Ah: Girl stuff you boys wouldn't understand.

Yesung: Ohhh... wait! Are those the kind of stuff where you girls look at pictures of boys in the internet and daydream about them?

Everybody: ...

Donghae: How do you know that...

Yesung: I dont know?

Min-Ah and me: -laugh- Maybe...

Sungmin and Eunhyuk: Do. not. listen. to. him.

Min-ah: We won't!

Me: And we gotta go. Bye!

Super Junior: Annyeong!

We quickly put Min-Ah's phone in her purse and went out of the room, being escorted by the staff as they handed us our cue cards once again.

"The emcee's are ready." They handed us each a microphone as we grinned.

"Stay here and at the count of five, walk out and wave at the fans." One staff said as I nodded.

Min-Ah's POV

I breathed in and out. This was a really important thing and if I mess up, they'll cut my head off.

As the staff started counting, I could feel my heart beat faster and then we were there. Walking at the stage of Tokyo Dome with a smile on our faces was a really big thing for the fans as they cheered on and on. Different glows of glow sticks were distributed throughout the whole dome - from sapphire blue to pearlescent blue.

"Konbanwa, minna-san(Good evening, everyone)!!" We shouted at them as the crowd went crazy.

"Watashi wa Miyamoto Mayu desu(I'm Miyamoto Mayu)!" I said through the mic with a smile as we stopped walking by the side of the stage.

"Watashi wa Miyamoto Himeko desu(I'm Miyamoto Himeko)!" Min-Young said in a sing-song voice as we both sat down on our stools.

"And we are your emcee's for todays SM TOWN concert! Yoroshiku onegaishimasu(Please take care/be nice to us)!" We both said as we gave a bow of respect.

You know, being an emcee has its own advantages and disadvantages. One advantage: You can hear their voices cheer for you and don't you just get flattered? One disadvantage: Your heart beats so fast that you can't control it. Curse nervousness.

To be continued...

 


And that concludes our weekend special ^-^ Hahaha :P

Please do Like this page on facebook. Thank you ^-^

Subscribers = love you all ♥

-Min-Ah :3