If you want a lover

Our Life Story

Min-Ah's POV

I was left alone in this empty, cold dorm with only a guitar to talk to. All of them either had work or something to do. As for me, my next schedule was a photoshoot at Thailand by Friday. 

I grabbed my guitar and started plucking random strings to make a tune. I smiled, making a nice sound all of a sudden. It hit me after. I finally knew what to do while waiting. 

I put down the guitar and headed towards the drawer by the kitchen. I pulled the drawer out, grabbing a pencil, eraser and some blank music sheets and finally, went back to my Ming oppa's room, setting it all down by the table. I wrote out the notes of the tune I made earlier and it hit me again.

"Namjachinguga saenggimyeon..." I sang, quite satisfied with my work.

I never really tried composing songs before. I thought it was too hard and I lacked the inspiration to do so. 

I scribbled down that line and thought about it. "If I have a boyfriend..." I mumbled to myself, blinking as I thought deeply. "There are so many things I've wanted to do and always dreamed." I laughed at myself and wrote that down.

"Well what do you want to do?" A deep voice entered out of no where. I turned around and saw Kyu standing there, leaning on the wall. I was surprised since he was home so early.

"Why are you home so early?" I raised my brows, putting down my guitar and looked at him. 

He pouted. "Ah, so it's like that." He shook his head and stared at me in disbelief.

My eyes widened when he walked off. "Hey, I'm kidding!" I shouted over to him as he came back, grinning sheepishly. 

He sat beside me on the bed and immediately took the music sheets. "What are you doing?" He asked as he read the paper. "Composing?"

I covered my face in embarrassment. "I'm not good at it."

"You're right." He teased. "You ."

"Yah!"

"And I'm not kidding."

"I hate you." 

"I hate you more." He winked at me when he said this.

"Why is it that this line says 'If I have a boyfriend...' when you already have me?" He pouted childishly. He was right. What was I thinking anyway. "Your song needs a lot of fixing." He critiqued. 

I rolled my eyes at him. "I'm not even done yet. You should really become a critique, you know?" 

"You think so?" He smirked. "I was taking that into consideration a while ago..."

Imagine if he was a critique... 

I shook the idea off my head. It made me shiver and feel sorry for the person who got critiqued. "On second thought, being a singer suits you the most."

He laughed and grabbed my hand, still holding the papers. "Come, I'll help you 'fix' this song of yours." He pulled me to the practice room which had a grand piano inside. I was shocked since he rarely helps me with anything. The last time he helped me was a few years back when I had so much trouble in math. 

I shrugged and sat beside him on the bench. He started playing the notes on the piano and listen to it as he played. "What's next after 'dreamed'?" He asked. 

I shook my head, clueless. "Dunno." He looked at me with serious eyes and frowned. I was dazed, since when did he become so serious?

When he looked at me with those serious eyes, I felt my heart beat. "T-The first one..." I stuttered, thinking up words. "...on the street, kissing." It felt so weird saying that.

His eyes widened and he suddenly laughed. "Really?" He sang the line and tried it. He nodded and started writing it down. "You know, whatever you say, I'll try it and write it down. So don't blame me if this song turns out weird." He chuckled. 

After a while, he spoke again. "What about the second one?" He asked with a mischievous smile. 

"What do you mean? Why are you smiling like that?" I asked, a smile forming up my face.

"I'm smiling because you look so troubled. Haha." He paused and continued. "What's the next thing you want to do when you have a boyfriend?"

"Hmm..." I looked up at the ceiling. "The second one, is to catch a train to ChoonChun at dawn. If you're going to ask for the third, it would be going on a picnic." I pointed out. I looked at him again, he looked extremely serious. 

"The second one is a train to ChoonChun at dawn. The thrird one, going on a picnic. The fourth one, getting a ride on your back and fifth, couple rings are basic to our love." I sang, nodding to myself. I'm getting good at this. 

I looked at him again as he wrote. In those eyes, it told me that he felt guilty about something. I wasn't sure what though. Then he suddenly sang, "Boo, boo, boo, it would be really sweet~!" 

I clapped. "Are we done on the first verse?" 

He nodded. "I got something for the chorus." He smiled and played the piano, singing along after. "Why does my heart go thump, thump, thump just by thinking about you? Every little thing everyday, everyday, I'm going to try it with you. I'm glad that you're here 'cause everyday is enjoyable now that we're together. You my dear, baby, baby, baby, baby boo~" He ended with a grin.

I jaw dropped. "How come you're so good at this?" I nudged him in the stomach slightly. 

"I'm a pro at this." He smirked. 

Kyuhyun's POV

One is that I'm so good at this, two is that I felt so guilty, three is that I want her to only think about me. I never knew that she wanted the two of us to go out or go on a picnic or me giving her a piggy back ride. The only thing I got right was the couple rings and it made me so... guilty.

She grinned at me, showing her teeth. "If I have a boyfriend..." She thought of it. 

There she goes again, daydreaming about her ideal type. Before she could speak, I spoke. "If I have a girlfriend..." Her head shifted down as her happiness disappeared.

"There are so many things I've also wanted to do and I've always been jealous." It was true. I wanted to do so many things with her but whenever I wanted to, work got in the way. 

"Jealous of what?" She asked, scribbling on a piece of paper. She treated me coldly but I knew she was curious. I smiled. Cute.

"You spazzing about those other celebrities." I answered. I maybe selfish but I'm doing this for the best... I think.

"Sixth, midnight movies. Seventh, also amusement park. Eight, surprise events too." I continued. 

I scribbled the next line without saying it to her. 

There was silence in the air when it came to the refrain. She didn't really talk much though we finished the song at evening. 

Since she insisted on recording it so she could show off, we did and we also recorded it on the camera. 

 

 

 

After the recording, she put the song in her phone and we went outside to take a little walk by the pool.

I squeazed her hand in mine, sharing the warmth as she took a deep breath. "It's been a while, huh?" 

I just nodded silently. "I never got to ask you this but what exactly happened when I left?"

"When you left?" I chuckled a bit. She nodded.

"Well..." I tilted my head a bit. "We lived normally the same. We were still like that and all."

"That's it?" She raised a brow.

"Yeah." It was true though. I wasn't lying. 

-insert awkward silence here-

Speak, dude, speak. "Kyu..." I turned my head around to look at her. She was staring blankly at the pool, watching the water.

"Yeah?" I blinked at her.

Min-Ah's POV

I had this feeling that he was but there's a part of me saying that he still feels the same. I gulped, I felt like crying all of a sudden. "Y-you're not getting fed up with me are you?" My voice shook a bit.

I didn't see his reaction at the question but I knew that he was surprised. "Is it your time of the month? You're getting emotional again." I heard him say.

"S-sorry..." I stood up and walked towards the house. "I'm going to get some water." I didn't hear any footsteps behind me so maybe he didn't follow me. 

I was dead wrong. 

Along the way, a pair of arms wrapped around my waist and pulled me back. He lowered his head down to my ear and whispered something. "Who said I'm fed up with you?" 

"I just..." I scratched my head.

"You just...?" 

"I just had the feeling..."

"You're wrong then." He let me go and walked away. 

I stood frozen, not knowing where he's heading. "Why does my heart go thump, thump, thump by thinking about you?" I sang the lyrics. 

Then all of a sudden, he showered me with water from the hose. My eyes widened and I turned around, furious at him. "Yah! Evil brat!" I chased him around as he ran away, laughing. "I was having a moment and you showered me with water!" 

Laughing crazily, he clutched his stomach, walking backwards. "Y-y-you should've s-seen your face!" He said in between his laughs. Seeing where he was walking backwards, I held in my laugh. 

He fell into the pool as I finally exploded in laughter. What made me surprised though is that he still laughed even though he fell into the pool. Staring at him weirdly, I went to help him get out of the water.

"Ha, you deserve that." I teased as I stretched my hand out to help him. He grabbed it, still chuckling. Then his smile turned into a smirk as he pulled me down to the pool. 

I gasped, swimming up for air. "YAH!" I slapped him playfully. I watched him laugh there like there's no tomorrow. 

Seeing his laughing face, a smile formed on my face. He stopped laughing and swam towards me, splashing me with water. I closed my eyes, and splashed him back. 

I opened my eyes, surprised that he was standing so close right in front of me. He wasn't laughing, instead, he was still as he stared at me softly.

I tilted my head to the side, looking at him curiously. He inched his face, closer, closer and closer until it was just an inch apart. My eyes widened.

"I love you, Lee Min-Ah; always have, always will," Kyu softly whispered to me, lifting my chin up and meeting his lips with mine. 

I guess that was the answer to my question earlier.


In the end, I ended up standing in his room, blow drying his hair.

"Faster~!" He complained. 

"What am I? Your stylist?" I scoffed at him as he laughed evilly.

"BUWAHAHA." He laughed as I rolled my eyes. 

"Done." I chanted and turned off the blow dryer, unplugging it from the socket. 

Meanwhile, I faced the mirror and brushed my hair as Kyu stood up and jumped on the bed, wearing his pacman pajamas and a black shirt.

After brushing my hair, I jumped on top of him and rolled on him. He groaned, pushing me off of him. I chuckled and stood up from the bed, grabbing my things. "I'm going home. It's like ten in the evening. Mom's gonna kill me." 

"Wait!" He shouted, his face buried deep in the pillow. "Are you taking the bus?" 

"Uhh... yeah. Why?" I opened the door to his room, about to get out when he suddenly stood up. 

"Don't" He grabbed his keys from the drawer and went ahead of me outside to the hallway. "I'll drive you home."

I smiled and shook my head, following him as he yawned. To think he's going outside wearing pacman PJ's just to drive me home. Pffft. Sweet.


Jjang! MinHyun chapter done and I'm half-way done with the TaeYoung. 

Congratulations to Syupeo Junieo for winning 4 awards at the GDA :'D 

Is it just me or the SuJu 2012 Diary smells like powdered milk... o.O

Next Chap: 

100% Pure TaeYoung

-Minhyun//Min-Ah