CHAPTER 4: 2min

Nothing But Nice: Take Two!
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

~Continuation from Happy Together 3 Episode~

 

"Now let's move on to the next guest, Taemin!" Jae Suk announced, and everyone on set applaud.

 

“So Minho-ssi, how did you meet Taemin, and how did you fall in love with him?” Bong Sun asked.

 

“Well, it’s quite a long and entertaining story.” Minho said jokingly.

 

“Hyung, don’t tell them the whole thing!” Taemin whined as he grabbed a hold of Minho’s arm, and everyone laughed.

 

“Hehe, don’t worry I won’t Taeminnie.” Minho said as he cutely patted the younger’s head. “It was back in high school, and we were quite a cliche. Taemin was the smart, shy, quiet little boy who always follows the rules and has a nice personality. I was a handsome, popular,  athletic jock who always caught the attention of everyone, you know, because of my good looks.”

 

Once again, everyone on set laughed at Minho’s haughtiness. “Wow Minho-ssi, you’re not even a celebrity and you’re already doing well on variety shows.” Jae Suk complimented him. “And yes, you are good looking.”

 

“He’s doing better on variety shows than me!” Myung Soo said, and everyone laughed again.

 

“I know right?” Minho said, being haughty again. “Everytime I walked around school, I would see Taemin, who was so small and short back then that he was too cute to resist. The first time I introduced myself to him… he ran away.”

 

Everyone’s mouth dropped. “What? He ran away?” Mi Sun questioned, and Taemin nodded shyly while putting his head down.

 

“Why did you run away Taemin?” Jae Suk asked?

 

“It’s complicated.” He said with his head still down, but then Minho comforted him by wrapping his arms around him.

 

“I wondered why he ran away too, I thought, ‘did I do something wrong?’. The next day of school, I would find him, but he would run away from me everytime. I would try to run after him, but I felt hurt.” Minho said, and Taemin was becoming even more shy.

 

“Awww Taemin, you hurt Minho’s feelings.” Zelo said as he playfully shoved Taemin on the side, while Taemin did the same

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter