CHAPTER 2: Myungyeol

Nothing But Nice: Take Two!
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

The 4EVER members were tired as hell, waking up at five in the morning and as usual it took an additional twenty minutes to wake up the sleepy Myungsoo. he was always the reason when they were late for their schedules.


 

They were supposed to get to their van at six, drive five for five hours to a fan signing in Busan, then drive five hours back to Seoul for a rehearsal performance for Inkigayo. The boys knew they had a busy schedule, so they slept whenever they could in the van.


 

Myungsoo  was surprisingly the only one awake in the van ride to Busan, getting plenty enough of sleep the night before. It was a good time to text his other half.


 

To: Yeollie

good morning yeollie~ ^.^


 

From: Yeollie

good morning! Why is my myungie up so early???


 

To: Yeollie

Schedules, why are you awake so early???


 

From: Yeollie

Starbucks!!!!! :D


 

To: Yeollie

You drink too much coffee yeol, you should take a break >.<


 

From: Yeollie

I should take a break from you…


 

Myungsoo’s eyes widened at the bright phone screen.


 

To: Yeollie

What?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!


 

It was ten minutes, and Myungsoo was worried because sungyeol haven’t responded to his texts. Myungsoo believed that the older was breaking up with him.


 

Taemin was sleeping next to Myungsoo, with his head on the older’s shoulder, and cutely yawned as he woke up.


 

“Hyung, are you okay? You seem a little tense.” Taemin asked.


 

“Look at this Taemin-ah!” Myungsoo said urgently shoving the phone at Taemin’s face, Taemin squinted at the brightness of the screen, but was able to read it.


 

“So… is he breaking up with you?!?!” Taemin said, worried about his Hyung’s almost-perfect relationship.


 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter