CHAPTER 5: Myungyeol

Nothing But Nice: Take Two!
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Sungyeol was up rather earlier than how normally people wake up. Why? Those four years spent in France studying at a world famous culinary school was not for nothing.


 

Sungyeol was now the owner of one of the most popular restaurant and part bakery in Seoul, called “Lee’s Kitchen.” Many reviews give the place 5 stars, for it’s simplicity, family atmosphere, deliciously cooked food, and  of course their pastries.


 

The tallboy was in the kitchen, two hours before the restaurant opens. He was happily piping frosting on some cakes to give it a fancy design.


 

As he was decorating, he heard a knock on the door. ‘Hmmm, don’t people know that we’re not open yet?’ Sungyeol thought to himself as he walked towards the door.


 

Through the window, he saw a small boy, wearing sunglasses, a mask to cover his mouth, a big brown coat, and blue skinny jeans. He looked like a celebrity who was trying to hide his identity in public. The boy’s hairstyle seemed familiar, so Sungyeol had an idea of who it was. “Myungsoo, is that you?”


 

The boy removed his sunglasses, revealing the small and eyes that belonged to his love. “Are you going to let me in or what? Yeollie.”


 

Sungyeol quickly opened the door, letting Myungsoo escape from the cold into the warmth of the restaurant. “Myung, what are you doing here?” The taller asked as he enveloped the younger in a warm hug.


 

“You always visit me at work, I should visit you too.” Myungsoo said as he took off the mask, revealing his smile.


 

“You’re the best boyfriend ever.” Sungyeol said before placing a gentle kiss on the other’s lips, tilting the shorter boy’s chin up.


 

“No, you are.” Myungsoo said right after Sungyeol pulled his lips away.


 

“No, you are.” Said Sungyeol


 

“No, you are.” Said Myungsoo.


 

“No, you are.”


 

“No, you are.”


 

“No, you are.”


 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter