CHAPTER 3: Jonglo

Nothing But Nice: Take Two!
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

A/N: Thank you so much for voting everyone, I’m happy and excited to write for a new pairing! :D


 

It was a very special day today for the 4EVER members Taemin & Zelo. The usually quiet in public boys would be guests on the popular KBS variety show, Happy Together 3(if you’ve never seen it, check it out on YouTube so you can follow along the chapter :P).


 

They always show up on variety shows together, but the two maknaes were edited out, since Yoseob and Myungsoo did really well on these kinds of shows. Telling their own funny stories and stuff.


 

Zelo and Taemin were determined to show off their variety show skills the best they can, so their fans won’t get bored of them. They knew it would be difficult to get screen time since they found out that EXO’s Kai and Kyungsoo would be guests as well.


 

~~~


 

~The Episode of Happy Together 3~


 

“Happy to be together on Happy Together!” Yoo Jae Suk said his famous catchphrase, and everyone applauded.


 

“Daebak, they’re so many young male idols here!” Park Mi Sun said happily, eyeing the guests.


 

“Sorry Mi Sun, they’re taken.” Jae Suk said to her, and she pouted.


 

“Why is that?” Said Park Myung Soo.


 

“Today’s topic is… celebrity gay couples!” Jae Suk said excitedly. “Let me introduce today’s special guests: EXO’s D.O. and Kai. 4EVER’s Taemin and Zelo!”


 

Everyone clapped for them. “Can you please introduce yourselves?” Shin Bong Sun asked them.


 

“Annyeonghaseyo, I’m EXO’s Kai.”


 

“Annyeonghaseyo, I’m EXO’s D.O.”


 

“Annyeonghaseyo, I’m 4EVER’s Taemin.”


 

“Annyeonghaseyo, I’m 4EVER’s Zelo.”


 

“So today’s topic is celebrity gay couples." Myung Soo said.


 

"No Sherlock." Bong Sun said, and everyone laughed. "You can be really slow sometimes."


 

"Yah!"


 

"So back onto the topic." Jae Suk said. "These K-pop idols stirred quite some controversy for being in openly gay relationships, is that right?"


 

"Yeah." All four of the boys nodded.


 

"I also heard that you guys even recieved some hate too." Mi Sun brought up.


 

"Yeah, it's been rough, we've lost a lot of our fans." D.O. Said seriously.


 

"Aigoo, maybe some people don't approve of this kind of relationship. So sad." Bong Sun.


 

"So Kai and D.O. are in a relationship. How cute?" Jae Suk said, and everyone awed as Kai wrapped his arms around the smaller.


 

"Excuse me, why are me and Taemin here?" Zelo said, and everyone laughed.


 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter