CHAPTER 1: Myungyeol

Nothing But Nice: Take Two!
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

A/N: As you guys remember, Myungsoo is cute and adorable. Try not to faint from extreme fluffiness :P


~~~


"Myung-ah, wake up!" 


He could hear Yoseob, their Leader, whining as he shook his shoulders back and forth. As much as Myungsoo respected him as a leader, he was a heavy sleeper and they couldn't do anything about it.


"Ten more minutes." 


"Please Myung, not that crap again."


"Leave me alone."


"Myung come on, please wake up! It's been like twenty minutes. You pabo!"


"Stop touching meh!!!!!"


"Hey Myungsoo! Your handsome boyfriend Sungyeol is waiting for you in the living room!" Zelo said as he peeped his head from the door.


"Hyung wait for me! I need to make myself look beautiful!" Myungsoo was quickly filled with energy as he jumped out if bed and dashed straight for the bathroom to get ready.


Taemin was startled as Myungsoo ran passed him. "Umm Junhongie, Sungyeol isn't here." He said to Zelo all confused.


"I know." Zelo winked cutely.


"Ah, our maknae is so clever." Yoseob chuckled as he high-fived Zelo.


"How mad do you think Myungsoo will be when he gets out of the bathroom and realizes Sungyeol isn't here?" Taemin asked.


"I don't think I want to know..." The three of them were worried about the soon to be furious Myungsoo.


~~~


The four was now at the Woolim Entertainment's company building at dance practice. Many idols would dread this, but these boys found it enjoyable. You'll never guess who's their choreographer.


"Good job guys, we're finally done for the day!"


"Thanks Hyung, you've always been a great dancer. I'm glad you got hired for this job." Myungsoo said happily to a certain short Dino.


Yup, Dongwoo is their choreographer.


"Well, I'm glad your CEO hired me. Now here, drink some water and keep hydrated."


"Komawo!"


"Aigoo, my stomach." Zelo said as he heard his stomach grumbled.


"Yoseob Hyung! I'm soooooo hungry!" Taemin said as he leaned his back on their tiny leader.


"Well let's call for delivery." Yoseob said as he pulled out his phone, but before he could...


"Lunch is served!" All eyes were on the door, and a tall, chubby cheeked boy holding bags full of food appeared.


"Yeollie!"


"Myungie!"


Myungsoo ran up to the older and wrapped his arms around his neck as Sungyeol placed his hands on the younger's waist. Sungyeol inhaled the sweet scent of his boyfriend despite him being sweaty from practice, a

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter