My idea

School Life -goodbye-

Hey hey, it's me again.. Hope you'll like this chapter.. :D

 

-I couldn't rest, not even for a second! Imagine all things I thought that could happened to you! What will your parents do when I say this to them!?- Kangta was yelling while everyone stood in the dinning room.

-My daddy won't even come to that stupid parents' meeting- Jessica roolled her eyes.

-Stupid!? STUPID!? I'll tell you what and who is stupid! You and your immmature attitude are stupid! What about your grades, Jessica? Are they showing you're smart? I don't think so- yelled Kangta.

He looked the whole town in order to find them. He was angry and tired.

-Yah!..- Jessica yelled but Taeyeon pulled her hand.

-Teacher, I'm their class president and I'll be the one to blame. It was all my idea- Taeyeon explained.

-Taeyeon, you?- asked Kangta surprised.

Taeyeon was always so well mannered and she never made not even one mistake. But now all this?

-Yes. I talked to You on the beach and I just wanted to share something special with my classmates- Taeyeon forced a smile.

-What the heck is she doing?- asked Sunny.

-Shhhh... She is saving us- Dara heard her.

-But..- started Sunny.

-Taeyeon, until the end of the trip, you'll be alone in my room and I'll go to the room next door. The key of your room will always be with me, and you'll be locked. I'll come to give you meals and your cellphone will be with me. I'll call your parents and explain it to them. That's your punishment for now. When we go back the principal will decide about you. This is really serious, Taeyeon. What were you thinking? Go and take your stuff- Kangta said and went to pack his stuff.

-Taeyeon..- started Eunhyuk.

-It was my idea! Alcohol, cigarettes, everything! Got it!?- yelled Taeyon and run to pack.

-Whose idea was it anyway?- asked Bom.

-Mine- said Seungri.

-She's protecting you? But you guys can't stand each other!- said Bom.

-This won't stay like this- said Jessica smiling. Everyone looked at her confused.

 

-It was my idea! My idea, my..- Taeyeon said while packing her clothes.

Taeyeon's flashback

-Congratulations on becoming a class president- said Seungri.

-Now you can continue to make mistakes, I'll be the one to blame- smiled Taeyeon and continued -but thanks anyway-

End of Taeyeon's flashback