School trip part 2

School Life -goodbye-

Another chapter... I hope you can smile while reading this chapter because of the 'music in the bus' part. Once again, I love all this idols.. :) Let me know if you like this fanfic :D

 

Five months later...

Everyone was in the bus. They'll later go with boat to the island. But you can't have school trip without the bus!

-Students, are you ready?! Three days full of fun and laughter!?- Kangta asked. Everyone yelled 'yes' and the bus driver started the engine.

-Let's go kids!- smiled the driver.

-Yoong, you're already eating snacks?- Taeyeon laughed. Yoona just smiled and nodded.

-Yoona, you're right! Let's eat mine too- said Yuri

-Let's listen to some music! Diver, put some music on!- said Taeyang. Bus driver the CD player. The song was 'The Boys' by SNSD.

-Yah! I don't like that music!- yelled Yoona with full of food.

-What do you have against Soshi?- asked Yuri

-We should listen to Big Bang's music!- said Yoona

-Big Bang? That's not music!- yelled GD annoyed.

-What about Super Junior?- asked GD

-Super Junior? No way!- yelled Eunhyuk.

-2ne1? Maybe?- asked Seungri.

-No!- yelled Dara.

-What about queen Boa?- asked Tiffany.

-What queen? She doesn't know anything about music!- yelled Boa.

-Kids! Kids! We have all that music on this CD, don't worry.- said the bus driver.

-I still won't like those 2ne1 chicks- said Dara. Kangta just smiled at his students.

-These three days will be long- he said to himself.

 

Some time later, they were all in their rooms, prepairing for lunch.

-Yah! Yoona, you can still eat?- Yuri was surprised to see Yoona eating her lunch so quickly.

-Babo, eat quickly so we can go to walk around this place. Kangta said after lunch, we can go to explore this place, alone- explained Yoona. Yuri just nodded.