Night at the beach

School Life -goodbye-

This is kind of short chapter.. Sorry for that.. :)

 

After dinner, everyone went to the beach again. Only this time with drinks and without Kangta to watch over them.

-I'll be the DJ for tonight!- said Sunny and took her phone. Few moments later, on lonely beach was heard 'Wonderful' by Big Bang. Everyone danced, sang, laughed.

 

Tomorrow morning..

-Are you out of your minds!? I looked everywhere for you!- Kangta was looking at the mess they did on the beach. They all fell asleep on beach among bottles of beer, bags from snacks and cigarettes. Kangta started to wake them up. Taeyeon opened her eyes and saw Sunny hugging her.

-Sunny, Sun, Sunshine, wake up- Taeyeon woke her.

Yoona's head was on Yuri's tummy. Hyoyeon and Boa were sleeping in some..weird position? Hyoyeon's leg was on Boa's tummy and Boa's hands were on Hyoyeon's head. Bom and Dara were sleeping calmly next to each other. Taeyang and Eunhyuk were sleeping calmly too. Seungri and Tiffany were facing each other. But the biggest surprise was...

-What are you two doing!?- yelled Kangta at Jessica and GD.

GD was lying on his back while Jessica sleeps on his shoulder with her arms around his neck and his around her waist.

-Man, leave us alone- said GD with his eyes still closed.

-Yah! It's teacher Kangta- Jessica opened her eyes and saw Kangta.

GD and Jessica both stood up.

-Are you all crazy!? Clean this mess and come to the hotel's dinning room right away!- Kangta yelled angrily.

Everyone looked at each other worried.