Graduation party

School Life -goodbye-

Kangta was lying on his bed, sleeping. He got really sick. He was hoping to get better so he could take back his students home that same evening.

 

Meanwhile, at the other side of the town.

- I'll buy this for you, Jess - smiled GD while holding a heart-shaped pillow in his hands.

- Are you guys dating now? - asked Tiffany.

- Yes! - GD               -No! - Jessica

They both yelled at the same time so everyone laughed, while GD and Jessica blushed.

- This is perfect for Kangta! - said Taeyeon.

- This pillow? - asked GD confused.

- I already plan to buy this pillow for my Jess - explained GD.

- Your Jess can have that pillow - smiled Taeyeon.

- Yah, Taeng! - yelled Jessica annoyed.

- I was thinking about this - Taeyeon pointed on one watch.

- It's perfect - said Bom

- Oh no, look at the price - said Dara.

- Everything bad, guys! Miss, we're taking this watch! And you can put red ribbon on it! - said Jessica

- We're taking this pillow too! With pink ribbon, please - GD added. Jessica giggled a little.

 

Kangta was drinking tea in his room when Sunny opened the door.

- Teacher! Come in the dinning room! They'll destroy everything! Please hurry! - Sunny yelled and run away. Kangta quickly followed her. When he entered the room he saw his students smiling at him. Big birthday cake was on the table and one little blue box with red ribbon next to the cake. Everyone started singing the birthday song. As Kangta walked closer, he saw two candles on the cake, one number 3 and the other number 9.

- Alright! Alright! I forgot everything bad. Taeyeon, you're lucky I didn't called your parents. Otherwise I wouldn't be able to forget - smiled Kangta. Everyone laughed.

 

THIS CHAPTER ISN'T OVER.. TO BE CONTINUED..

Thanks..