Kangta and Taeyeon

School Life -goodbye-

It's me~ Keke~ I'll update two chapters~ I want to let you know I finished part two of this fanfic! I'll upload it when I finish this first. Enjoy~ Sorry for my 'great' English skills xD

 

Jessica and Sunny, Yoona and Yuri, Tiffany, Boa and Hyoyeon, Bom and Dara all went their separate ways. Jessica and Sunny went to look around, YoonYul went shopping, Tiffany, Hyoyeon and Boa went to some coffee shop to listen to Boa's 'true, funny' stories. Dara and Bom went with GD and Seungri to walk, while Taeyang and Eunhyuk went to 'hunt some chicks'. Only Taeyeon wanted to be alone. She went to the beach. She was sitting on the beach sand and was looking at the calm water.

-Taeyeon? Why are you here alone?- she heard one male voice behind her. She looked behind and saw Kangta.

-I'm just thinking- answered Taeyeon.

-About what? I mean, if you can tell me- Kangta sat down next to her.

-About us- Taeyeon

-Us?- asked Kangta confused.

-Teacher, about the class- Taeyeon smiled.

-It's your last year, right?- Kangta said. Taeyeon nodded.

-They are idiots- Taeyeon said. Kangta looked at her while she was looking at the water.

-But, I'll miss them... in some way- said Taeyeon.

-You'll go to different paths in life. But, Taeyeon, no one can take this from you. You spent some time with them, you spent your school life with them. No one can take that away- explained Kangta.

-Taengoo!- yelled some female behind them. Taeyeon and Kangta looked behind and saw everyone running towards them.

-Taengoo! Let's go to the water!- Jessica yelled while smiling.

Taeyeon smiled with teary eyes.

-It's forbidden to be in bathing suits!- yelled Taeyeon.

-Kids, it's alright if you bathe with your clothes on- said Kangta.

-Thank you- Taeyeon smiled at him. Kangta smiled at her too and nodded.

-Kids, I'll be in that coffee shop watching you, so be careful- Kangta stood up and walked away.

-Let's go- Hyoyeon took Taeyeon's hand and they went to the water with others.

Ming was drinking coffee and watching them.

-Yah! GD, I'll kill you!- yelled Jessica while GD laughed,

-Kill me now, or I'll die from loving you so much!- GD said.

-I'll miss them too, Taeyeon. I'll miss everyone- said Kangta to himself.